Why not invest in a dieting fat girl?

Why not invest in a dieting fat girl?

I'm 5'4 and 173lb but I'm on a weight loss journey. Invest in being my bf today and you'll have a qt S T I C C girl by christmas

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>loose skin
no thanks lardass

id rather fat gf than loose skin gf

alright whats your contact? lemme get to know you.

good on you user i'm trying to lose weight too. gonna be stacy someday. remember to exfoliate and massage your skin with oil to reduce stretchmarks. also vit e.

I won't have loose skin. I'm not even obese.

They leave you after they get new male attention after they lost weight.

Please date me I love chubby girls

are you a qt boy with a gentle soul

I would invest in a fat girl who is training to become thicc strong

Attached: __oga_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__36177ba4d716cd2a9ba9dc1754cc5cba.png (849x1421, 192K)

HAHAHAHAAHAHA
so you want to date someone cute while you're a disgusting fat ass haha nice try fatty, you really think you can someone cute to "invest" in you and then you will cry "why wont you accept me how I am" thats all you fat bitches want you want the cute boy or the perfect chad but I bet you will never date a fat neckbeard or an ugly fatass like yourself

this, every time. they never think they'll do this but alot of lifetime fat girls that lose weight don't realize just what life is like when you're an attractive girl.

No I am chubby boy with restless soul

I want to love you and call you pretty and give you kisses and sex.

okay so you want to date someone good looking while youre a disgusting landwhale, sorry fatso but life doesnt work like that either you loose weight or you live with the fact that you will be fat and disgusting and no men will want to put their penis inside a fat whale like you. you want a cute guy? work for it slut

Yeah that's IF you succeed. The vast majority of people "diet" and then don't lose weight, gee I wonder why

are you cute like promto from ffxv (when he was fat) then maybe working together might be a sweet option and you can be atractive together

where do you live?
I'll do it if you're in New Zealand.

Because when the weight is lost she think "i could do better"
So your investment is a loose-loose situation.
this

i would never do that. we would fall in love

>I'm 5'4 and 173lb but I'm on a weight loss journey. Invest in being my bf today and you'll have a qt S T I C C girl by christmas

Would you date a guy who is smaller than you, serious question?

I'm 5'8 and 148 lbs.

As long as your hygiene levels are acceptable, I'm definitely unable to give any fucks about your weight.

Yeah actually I kinda look like him but with brown hair and glasses

Also you've played ffxv? That's awesome I love gamer girls!

tell me a bit about your personality

I'd genuinely judge someone more for being with a fat girl than being with a girl who's like 16-17.

As long as they don't specifically want a fat girl, that's different. If you're not into that but you date one anyways it seems like the ultimate form of submission that you're no good and have given up on yourself and happiness. I've been single for eight years and I've turned down multiple girls, one of them I actually really liked but I just couldn't bring myself to date someone I'd be ashamed to be seen with in public.

Based and menpilled

I'm into fat women, but unfortunately I'm ugly :( oh well, I wish you best.

I'm kind of an autist who has commitment issues. I like telling jokes and relaxing

Hows ur personality babe? Got a big one to match your body ;)

Because after losing weight you will think you can do better and cheat/breakup

>Because after losing weight you will think you can do better and cheat/breakup

She will know she can do better. This isn't an investment it's an invitation to get cucked.

that's not even that fat you poser

You're not really that fat, femanon. Your power level is low. I dated and loved a 300 lbs/5'7 girl that I met on here. We were together for 2 years in all, lots of flying out to see each other, tender moments, sex, and stuff. It was nice. We broke things off because neither one of us were willing to make the move, but I don't regret it.

She was trying to diet as well, but I think the lowest she could ever get was 260 or so before giving up and regaining her weight. What did you start out at?

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that a lot of people are capable of really losing weight if they retain it for several years past age 20. I know that sounds dumb, but I've dated 3 fat girls in all and two skinny ones, and I have a few fat male friends, and it seems like their lifestyles and diets are too entrenched to ever change. Like, they internalize some kind of "fat identity", and just accept it rather than try to correct it. It's sad to see.

Attached: sad licking.jpg (483x461, 31K)

6'2"@180lbs reporting
you little fat fuck "im not even obese"
stop lying to yourself

Bro I'm gonna have to ask you to leave if you disrespect my future girl again ya hear

This sounds like public school Mexican girl witchcraft. Wear lots of makeup and be relatively skinny, then as soon as you start dating, get pregnant and fat.

You won't trick me

Because I like fat women, sorry. Also, former fat women who turned non-fat tend to have extremely obnoxious personalities.

neither of you are fat, and women have more body fat naturally.

>Honestly, I find it hard to believe that a lot of people are capable of really losing weight if they retain it for several years past age 20.
They aren't, the metabolism and fat cell count and other issues make it unlikely that you'll ever be fit again unless you get on a shitload of steroids and have liposuction. Studies show that it's impossible to lose weight and stay at it if you've been a fat kid for example.

what if you were a thin kid and became fat at age 16 or 17?

Lose the weight first, then maybe I'll think about dating you sweaty

As long as it was during puberty you're fucked.

no matter why it happened? just now my metabolism is destroyed??

When fat women lose weight, they always leave the partners they had when they were fat. Always, without exception. They leave because they see their own social status has increased and therefore they deserve a more attractive bf.

There are no exceptions to this. If you have a gf and she starts getting in better shape, she is going to leave you.
The most strategic thing to do is to get a sticc gf, fatten her up to just above normal weight and then subtly sabotage any attempts at her returning to thinness. That way, she'll stay with you forever.

Attached: 1459124341218.jpg (900x585, 143K)

Post your belly femanon. Its the only way we can truly judge.

Yes, your body will basically store energy to maintain the amount of fat you had at puberty. If you take in less calories, it will eat your muscle and other tissue before fat. You can fix it with steroids and HGH but you have to take those for the rest of your life.

>That way, she'll stay with you forever.
You mean until she discovers Chads fuck fat chicks too.

future "girl"
6'2"@180lbs is perfect weight for a perfect height m8
girls have a extra layer of fat thats true, but im running 10% bodyfat. she wieghs 7lbs less than me and a full 10 inches shorter, both you and be could get inside her panties with room to spare

pic related is 5'6 and 230, I think 5'4 and 173 would be much smaller.

Attached: 200lbs.jpg (500x387, 26K)

Obviously, user. I just figured that went without saying.