Holy fuck I get why white people are so angry and crazy now

holy fuck I get why white people are so angry and crazy now

I run a fake profile of chicks to sell their nudes and shit and holy fuck lol. every white boy that sends me a dick pic is literally 4 or 5 inches. holy fuck they're all so tiny lol hahahaha what the fuck

its literally like just barely enough to use 2 fingers LOL I always wondered why white people were so bat shit crazy

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

Weak bait, Monkey.

Attached: 1557771108786.jpg (500x366, 36K)

this is literally a true story

Yeah, maybe my dick isn't the biggest around, but at least I'm not stuck in a shitty little town, on probation for driving under the influence, living in a crappy 300 year old house, with no girls to meet and nothing to do but shitpost. I've got a higher chance of actually using my penis for its intended purpose than you do.

I dont think that last part is entirely true but who knows

>I dont think that last part is entirely true but who knows

I live in the Netherlands. Prostitution is legal here.

Can confirm.

Am half white. I have a small pencil dick. :/

thats prostitutes. I dont want those. ive had sex with multiple hot girls before. ive had long term relationships before. ive felt love and you cant have that

>ive had sex with multiple hot girls before. ive had long term relationships before. ive felt love

I thought there weren't any girls in your shitty little town? Were you lying about that, or are you lying now?

I went to high school dude... its just empty as fuck now

im not a lifelong virgin I still get laid once in awhile its just really fucking hard out here and its more empty then its ever been

I'm white and I have a 9 inch dick. Currently got a qt azn gf with a tiny pussy and I savage the shit out of it and she loves it.

Bait harder buddyguy.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP FELLOW CHOSEN

Petrov - I like the new "white rage" angle with your the Jow Forums psyops. Keep up the good work, but remember to keep it subtle! If you need more analysts, interns, or linguists, just let me know.

Goldberg - I need you to stir up some discontent through your fronts. I want Israeli weapon sales to be the subject this time around - and have some gory photos staged and prepped. When you have some candidates, forward them to me and I'll make sure they get to the right people. Diversions, people!

Zhang - I know you're posting some minor losses, but you're our workhorse. Keep the pressure on - once we pull the plug on your operations, they'll have no idea what hit them.

Glorvax - How close are we to setting up that secure comms platform? We can't keep posting our meeting in random forums. Yes, we're salting portions of the conversation across multiple places and using code language, but we have to

Attached: chosen.gif (768x576, 82K)

>its just really fucking hard out here and its more empty then its ever been

If only you could leave. But no, you can't, because you were so stupid you thought drunk driving laws didn't apply to you. You may have a big dick, but you're dumb as shit. No, wait, I take that back, that's an insult to shit.

at least I can still get laid in a small town you cant even do it in a major city

how is that possible? I have to talk to girls 20-40 minutes away and still get laid and you cant do it in a city lol. plus I will be able to get laid regularly some day you will never be accepted as a human

>plus I will be able to get laid regularly some day

No you won't.

I have more money than you. I make money. I still get laid sometimes even living out in the middle of nowhere. its a misdemeanor the whites cant trap me forever

Because it was the whites who made you drive under the influence. Oh wait! That was your fault. You broke the law, you got caught, and quite frankly, you're lucky you didn't go to prison for it. And the sad thing is, you still don't think you've done anything wrong. You've learned nothing from your ordeal. You've got "repeat offender" written all over you. It's only a matter of time before you break the law again.

bro stop being so lame life isn't about just following the rules and being bored as fuck all the time

only nerds and shit talk like that stop it

Thank you for proving my point. You're so short-sighted and self-centered that you can't understand that the law exists for reasons other than "spoiling your fun".

You do not have a 9 inch dick

You are not White

You never had a girlfriend and most certaintly do not have a cute asian girlfriend

And most importantly you have never seen a vagina your entire life.

Attached: 1557446667476.jpg (703x653, 285K)

I think having a big dick honestly makes a guy more confident and better to be around. Probably personal bias but all the dudes I've banged with big dicks were way more laid back. Most uptight one had a microdick so small we didn't bang, I left

big dick white chads are too busy having Stacey and tanisha suck their cock than sending dicks pics on some sketchy virgin dating website

>I have more money than you. I make money.
That's rich coming from someone who cant afford an ATV. I thought god took your scams away?