What is the hardest crime you think you could realistically get away with?

What is the hardest crime you think you could realistically get away with?

Attached: 4e3c7bdca1f531c0fa6910993cb1eaed.jpg (874x492, 41K)

petty theft
some guy tried to make the perfect murder and guess what happened to him

theft probably, like breaking into a store maybe.

Depends on if we are talking natural law or national law.
National law? I could get away with Grand Larceny
Natural law? I could become a baby killing serial killer all i need to do is go to medical school for a few years.

Ripping the tag off a mattress.

Rape, you just need to find the appropriate target, that is to say one that will keep quiet about it
To the authorities reading this, no this isn't on my mind, I'm just answering the question in this thread

jaywalking, I do it all the time.

Lmao, I actually got a fucking jaywalking ticket once. Gayest way to spend $62.50 ever

Probably murder because i know that the police in my country is over streched beyond anything

Throwing myself off a very tall building

Piracy
Originally

Attached: 1557822174410.jpg (719x710, 46K)

Probably burglarizing a home. Apparently most people get away from that. Aa long as you plan it out, people aren't there, and you aren't stupid about what youndo after. That or drug trafficking/drug supplying. Which ever you consider "harder."

Almost anyone can get away with murder, as long as you're careful, and idiscriminate in choosing your victim.

Murder. Just choose someone random from an area you've never been to before. Make sure you don't leave any prints or evidence. Look at all the niggers murdering each other endlessly in cities.

DUI or selling drugs

>Gayest way to spend $62.50 ever
That actually made me laugh irl

step 1. make suicide illegal
step 2. commit suicide
step 3. succes

you can get away with it user

Attached: yes.jpg (1125x1246, 143K)

Unironically murder. I'd just make sure to do it far from where I live and hide the body in bum fuck no where.

> user gets ass raped by bubba in jail because his mental retardation made him believe he can outsmart modern forensics

Murder - I'm in Brazil.
Most crimes are unsolved. Slum-dwellers and hobos everywhere, most places with no cameras and investigations are inefficient because of the incompetent people in them anyway.

If I broke up into a neighbor's apartment right now and knifed them to death, they wouldn't make all the forensic shit unless the murder made it to the news. Shit only works here if it makes it to the news, journalists decide what works (or is forced to) in this shithole.

I could probably get away with a murder or two in a few years when I will have a career
Not that I plan on it but I have lived with police all my life and I know the skinny on how murders go cold

> Ive seen two episodes of True Detective and my diminutive brain has tricked itself into believing I am a detective hardened by decades of experience trapped in the body of a 34 year old fat virgin

This guy gets it
oregojila

I live in a remote area where 80% of the population are old people. Everytime i see a weak granny carrying her groceries to home i imagine how easy it would be to ask her if she needs help, follow her home and just kill her and rob the place.

Attached: image.jpg (82x61, 5K)

If Gary Ridgway proved anything it's that murder is actually easy to get away with.