I sometimes come here and get mostly good posters to talk to. But then there's always a few evil posters...

I sometimes come here and get mostly good posters to talk to. But then there's always a few evil posters. Those filled with hate and lack empathy. It reminds me that there will always genuinely movie villains on this Earth.

Then I remember all the people I know in real life, and they were all toxic.

Why would any good NEET go outside?

Attached: IMG_0011_2.jpg (720x480, 133K)

the evilposters on here are all like whipped dogs. all bark and no bite. I wouldn't put any stock into what they say.

hey brooke always see u around
u should know by now that there is no good nor evil just a shitty hell where we all suffer

Thanks Dubs, the ones who go around barking at others, saying dark things to them, although we need them to keep us balanced, they do root me into reality.
Its difficult to interact with them.

Attached: IMG_0035.jpg (720x480, 102K)

are you colombian Brooke or nice doll poster Brooke?

Thanks user, I'm not always around, but I lurk more during the week. I only post during the week if I have something to say though.

Its good to see you here with me.

Some people I feel are genuinely full of so much hate and grew up in a world that only showed them evil, turns them into demons.

Most people aren't like that I know, but there's always that 1 in 1000 that will smile as they plunge that knife into your back.

Attached: IMG_0033.jpg (720x480, 117K)

I'm just a doll poster user.
A regular poster like you.

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (720x480, 120K)

yes brooke-san i have met these kind of people but i always find them weak
those who do evil just for pleasure are weak people
its the world that changes people
the road to hell is paved with good intentions

this world was a beautiful mistake

Attached: 1557838418339.png (485x374, 233K)

Nice, it's this thread again. At least it's better than BBC, waifu general, or tfwnogf threads I guess

2016 fucked this website
wish we could go back to the good old times

What do you mean in terms of weak? Like weak in will where lashing out and spouting names and obscenities?

You're not wrong. This world was made with a slight chance of life on it. Almost as if by mistake. Humans shouldn't exist if it wasn't for a series events.

What kind of threads do you like or want to see more of?

Attached: IMG_0025.jpg (720x480, 138K)

weak as in they can't control themselves
even if someone is evil by nature he should have a plan to exercise his evilness not just random tantrums

>Humans shouldn't exist if it wasn't for a series events.

Wouldn't*
Originalnote
ialwayswonderwhyyoupeoplebother
whydontyoujustquitititissoannoyingattimes
icantbebotheredandyouirkme

Hello doll poster user. I hope you are doing well.
-t. stalker user

judging by the pic you are using and also filling your name i can only guess you're a attwhore tranny
theres no reason to be a "good poster" when talking to trannies

Attached: 41percent.png (738x669, 186K)

I also forgot about those posters who attack other posters. Baiting for drama and looking for a fight.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (720x480, 109K)

i want to cum on your doll, brooke

Hi user. I'm doing well, just seeking knowledge for my curiosity this morning.

Attached: IMG_0003_1.jpg (720x480, 131K)

I never post in your threads. But I must say you are awesome. Dolls are pure and I love them. Don't listen to haters, you are beautiful! Desu~

Attached: 155645608312.jpg (474x652, 65K)

lewd..
that would be a terrible idea user.

Attached: IMG_0002_2.jpg (720x480, 125K)

Incredibly, inconceivably based. The website needs this.

Did you dye your hair? It looks nice

Thank you double dubs. You're a beautiful person and I love you~ desho

I try not to let haters get to me but they sometimes do hit my butons from time to time. But they give me perspective and remind me there are evil and hateful people in this world. Thanks to this website, they can truly be themselves.

We need to be careful when befriendin or talking to others in real life.

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (720x480, 133K)

Unfortunately you're not wrong. This kind of post is the balance that keeps posters in check. Can't have the good with out the toxic crusader.

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (720x480, 101K)

Dolls a cool gimmick but drop the name now that your known and time new versions of zoomer old fags will make fun of their message for calling you doll user and not your name. You gotta earn recognition in an anonymous place, man. Otherwise it's like a hey look at me thing no matter how tight you are. If youre super cool a cult following would rise and dox you anyway out of love

Aww thank you user. I had it changed last Friday. It was worth the $27.

Attached: IMG_0037.jpg (720x480, 126K)

I see what you mean. Most popular anons tend to take the name given to them by other anons who agree with it.

There's already a "Doll user" though and he post on /b/ with loli $ex dolls.

I don't want others to think I'm that poster.

But in the long run, I'm no different than a person who post pepe sad frog and asking a question. I'm not seeking attention today, just asking for knowledge. unfortunately for me, my treads get derailed from the topic almost immediately.

That's 4ch for you.

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (720x480, 108K)

How's the week Brooke? sorry I haven't talked to you for awhile
because im actually a girl but im past the inceldom so all is good now~

Love the hair btw

>Not seeking attention
>Using a trip

Pick one

Im a girl too.
hi fellow girl.

here is Brooke's leaked sextape.

Attached: muku doll sextape.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

This week feels like it's lasting longer than normal. I need a vacation.
All in all its been a good week. New skirt on the way. So yeah, I'll be showing that off soon.
Hit me up on discord anytime!

Attached: IMG_0002_1.jpg (720x480, 118K)

I you're right.
But It's a name not a trip code. I mean, technically anyone can pretend to be me if they want. but to replicate my personality is difficult. It would be flattering I think, even if it's negative.

Attached: IMG_0027.jpg (720x480, 132K)

Will do once everything gets fixed!
remember to eat veggies and exercise on your vacation :)

Lewd..
I have no control over the lives if my sisters or their owners.
But I still love you user.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (720x480, 123K)

Brooke threads are the highlight of my week desu. They're so nice!

Will do!
except the exercise part, I'm gonna be a fatty!

Attached: IMG_0015.jpg (720x480, 128K)

Is that a hand sticking out of a meat grinder in the background? O.O

Awww. Thank you for being here with me user. You're so beautiful and brilliant.
I post like once a week if at all really. Aren't there other threads that make you smile too?

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (720x480, 127K)

>he doesn't know what a trip code is
Lurk moar, newfag!
hope you're still around to read this

Eh? w-what hand? Where? I don't know what you're talking about officer.
Hey look over there, a criminal scum!

Attached: IMG_0003_2.jpg (720x480, 126K)

The evidence has been saved and will carefully be evaluated.
I will advise you not leave this board for the next few days.

Don't worry about them user. Those kinds of attack post are fire and forget missles. they either hit or miss completely.
I run into them from time to time. They insult, then leave. And if the thread is still there, they fire another volley then leave again.
It can get annoying but it's expected in this war zone we call 4ch.

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (720x480, 126K)

Sir, I unironically need more pics and info about that pic.

People are predators. Never forget that. All people are. Just a question of how good. All are selfish and do things out of selfishness and to further themselves. See someone being altruistic? It is because of external gratification they are being altruistic.

Be honest with yourself and what you are, the same predator everyone else is. Life gets easier. No expectations and thus no disappointment

Don't take this personally please but I was telling an obvious newfag to lurk moar, not defending anyone. I don't care about personal drama on here.

Brooke you just want to get stuffed and snuffed well too bad you peaked at 16 I'm not assembling a r9k gang to come abduct you deal with it stop being so passive aggressive also pretty sure you are a npc goodbye nigger

Hi Brooke. I'm stuck at work and don't feel very good. How are you and papa? Your posts make my day. One of the few for threads on this board

nicest pic of the set. saved. I'd like a larger resolution, but I guess I'm just buying one NOW.

Yeah, but these threads are always extra cozy.

Attached: 1327727055426.jpg (185x82, 4K)

>Why would any good NEET go outside?
Because we're forced to work to eat. And you know what's sad? The wageslave is cruel and unforgiving, although I consider myself a good person I can also see myself becoming "toxic" as you said if I follow this path for another 10 years. Sorry, it eventually gets to you.

Waaaah! You can't catch me! *pocket sand!*

whats to know? *POCKET SAND!*

Thanks user. I agree. people can be disappointing when you get to know them and you expect them to be something close to you.

Attached: IMG_0022.jpg (720x480, 144K)

Best to just forge forward and enjoy those who come for the ride as long as they're there.

No worries user. I still love you. Always.

Lewd.. and I'm like 60cm tall. Not sure how anymore that would work but for the most part, you aren't wrong.

Papa and I are doing very well, tha k you user. He's at lunch too. I'm sorry you don't feel well. I'm glad I can bring a smile to your day. Feel better soon, and get lots of rest as soon as you can. Sleep is a good way to unwind. It's so nice to have you here with me today. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Promised.

Attached: IMG_0006_3.jpg (720x480, 121K)

I find myself growing more and more hateful.
It's almost like I sold my soul to Jow Forums
I want a refund.

Thank you user. When you adopt one of my sisters, be sure to take ultra safe care of her. She'll love you forever!

Thank you user. but I only asked a question to further my understanding of this world we live in. Not too certain how cozy it's can get considering some of the post here. Dodging missles isn't as cozy as you think lol.

Attached: IMG_0007_1.jpg (720x480, 134K)

Brooke why did you change your hair color aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I normally close your threads or block them pretty fast, sorry, user. You seem nice and I'd talk to you, but the doll pictures make me both angry and saddened, so instead I just don't reply.

>Those filled with hate and lack empathy
They aren't filled with hate you are just an annoying avatarfag

this whole thread is inanity and cringe realistically

Something tells me you're just trying to resist the urge to adopt one of those cute dolls.

kek, dont trust your intuition user itll get you killed one day