/r9gay/ - #732

God the Redeemer Edition.

Pray away the gay.

[26] For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. [27] And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. - drbo.org/chapter/52001.htm

Old thread:

Attached: 1536236571651.jpg (468x500, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/rhe/passage/?q=galatians 5:16-25; galatians 5:24
youtu.be/YKSU82afy1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What prayers do you recommend?

Exalted Creator, I bless Your holy name. I give You all the praise, honor and glory You deserve, for You are Holy and Righteous.

I come before You, gentle Saviour, seeking Your help in battling temptations. Cleanse my mind, my body, my soul, of all lustful desires. Deliver me from the evil one, Yahweh. Protect me from his deceitful lies.

biblestudytools.com/rhe/passage/?q=galatians 5:16-25; galatians 5:24 :
16 I say then: Walk in the spirit: and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the spirit: and the spirit against the flesh: For these are contrary one to another: so that you do not the things that you would. 18 But if you are led by the spirit, you are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest: which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury, 20 Idolatry, witchcrafts, enmities, contentions, emulations, wraths, quarrels, dissensions, sects, 21 Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is, charity, joy, peace, patience, benignity, goodness, longanimity, 23 Mildness, faith, modesty, continency, chastity. Against such there is no law.

Attached: 40576607_1123870631110432_7000092322138423296_n.jpg (960x676, 85K)

Repent and Accept the lord! Give up your sinful ways!

Attached: 51464796_2239906126265468_515661753606995968_n.jpg (745x960, 60K)

Be saved frens.

Attached: 1538535679794.jpg (668x483, 37K)

Who here developed a fetish about how shameless cute bois are while doing something gross?

Like farting/burping around other people, pissing in public/naughty places etc.

Promiscuity will always lead to unhappiness
we are human beings not africans

Attached: rK-selection theory.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

That's absolutely beautiful.

Many homosexuals are possessed by demons.

Attached: 51523812_1209671319182608_910577468123906048_n.jpg (750x924, 105K)

no ur mom is you atustic twat

im n0 homophobe or anything i personally like them but ill just post this here...

Attached: statistics-basics-new-infections-by-category.png (619x517, 53K)

Allah is Arabic for God.

Attached: 44832241_263788370988566_4556802753065648128_n.jpg (384x384, 24K)

>gay older brother found out im gay (im still in the closet)
>starts being aggressively gay to me
>tries to get me to hook up with his friends
>say im too shy and avoid them best i can
>finally have to feel one of them up naked and lick his neck / chest while its filmed
>brother starts dropping hints im gay at dinner in front of parents
>blush red and sweat it out can barely eat anything
what do i do? he's making it extremely obvious and im scared he's going to black mail me to do more lewd things. my dad hates him and im the last child that can give my parents grandkids. He's using me to get back at dad and i'm stuck in the crossfire.

Attached: 1556827011416.png (556x448, 289K)

Why did you let it get filmed?
What did you think would happen?

>finally have to feel one of them up naked and lick his neck / chest while its filmed

What the absolute fuck user

>tfw you don't want to ever in your life perform anal sex
comfy

i knew you guys would say that. you guys have no idea what pear pressure does. if you dont understand then fuck off

That's a bit far for peer pressure, user.

I understand what peer pressure does very well but Jesus fucking Christ, user.
This is bordering goddamn rape!

>get the last say on new hire im going to be working with at my tech job
>indians and shy ugly guys galore
>suddenly cute boi appears
>pick him instantly
its so sad cuties like him have to work.. if society was gay then he'd never have to even think of getting a job. giving it to him was the least i could do.

Tell your dad your brother is trying to molest you. Get him kicked out of the house. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1538998547065.jpg (480x638, 27K)

Defend yourself you cuck

>small town gay detected
fuck right off nobodies got time for your family drama. you boys carry too much baggage

Find trad girl and start dating her so you can do the thing to get grandkids, as long as you repent for it and do the right stuff you shouls be fine.

>how westerners look when they try to make yaoi

Attached: 626466_413663-20170906-clowns-4.png (500x497, 550K)

don't worry about this shit

every so often, on Jow Forums, there's an autistic cancerous fad that takes the site over and makes it unusable for a year or so
right now, that's fundies and doos vult shit

hot

How do I get rid of the burning desire to have a big willy up my pooper?

>How do I get rid of the burning desire to have a big willy up my pooper?

Grindr you stupid slut.

Yaoi usually looks like shit because it's drawn by females who have no fucking idea what the male body feels like so they just project their own female sensitivity on them

Buttplugs. Just leave it in all day.

>pear pressure

>pic related
>"Do it user! You wanna be cool don't you?"

Attached: 285430_1100.jpg (1100x825, 60K)

Would you shove a pear up your ass if it made you cool?
One pear, twice a week.

yesss
Do they get assimilated or do i gotta poop them out?

Has to stay in for 12 hours, so whatever happens just happens.
Butt here's where it gets tricky: they can't fall out. If it falls out, everyone will know and they'll laugh at you. You'll never be cool, no matter how many pears you pressure.

oh darn
Yeah im pretty sure i can do that
ill keep them in with a pear shaped butt plug

what do homos thnk about femanons?

make great friends, had three of them, fucked one

They don't really exist. I'd be genuinely shocked if more than half of all alleged 'fembot/femanon' posters weren't larpers.

you'd actually be surprised. there are a fuckton of them, they're all whores though.

A pear seems like the perfect shape to get stuck up there and never come out, I'll pass

>fucked one
So you are bi?

I'd kill them if I could. They're the direct cause of prison gays and they fetishisize gay people and fap to them. That gay sad webcomic everyone whines about was written by roasties like that. I hate them.

Might as well retake jerusalem fellow r9krusaders

Attached: r9krusader.jpg (657x527, 57K)

I love the perverted feeling I get from stuff like this but in public is probably a no unless it was fairly well hidden. In private I'd be a pig as much as a boyfriend wanted though.

Attached: 1557114079038.jpg (650x875, 280K)

>implying God listens to gays

Attached: meme.jpg (465x367, 36K)

>tfw no crusader bf

GOSH darn it do i hate americunts
yes, yes i do

Why are there many r9gay robots in the cocklust tag? Are you guys pretending to be robots but want to be like a normie and take dicks from strangers?

nah, I'm gay but I'm a gaycel so just wanted to see what it's like to have sex

when I get horny I fap to degenerate things like grindr hookups or manning a gloryhole, then after I cum I go back to wanting a wholesome bf to cuddle and spend my life with.

prison straight get out

Disgusting I feel worried that people will ever encounter you.

I'd never actually do those things IRL but I don't think fantasizing about it is hurtful.

It starts with an innocent thought, then it goes on with fantasies later on to actions and lastly regrets.
Fuck off disgusting shit.

So the thread was obviously made by a troll. Should I make a new one? Would that be considered spamming? I'm not really sure what to do here.

Attached: 1542378426026.jpg (917x942, 121K)

>fags aren't degenerate
lmao f a m

>should i make a new one
no, it would get pruned

>first week at new job
>already started drama
hehe oops sorry heteros you cant stop me

I'm a KHV at 29 years old, I can't even get over basic inhibitions that most people got over as teenagers. What makes you think I'll ever be able to meet a guy for random sex?

>creepy old fart is replying to me
EWWWWW out!

Daily reminder that gays are the peak of degeneracy and should be beaten up on sight.

>peak of degeneracy
What about trannies though?

>he said, while cowering in his mother's basement

I wish I was your bf in that case :3

>Should I make a new one? Would that be considered spamming? I'm not really sure what to do here.
I will keep making threads like this till you convert or die from aids.
Hail victory!

Attached: 1550777155805.jpg (960x768, 66K)

Based conversion poster.
Thank you user, keep it up.

Attached: D4ouRGWUcAEqNjn.jpg (730x800, 46K)

just ignore the christfag and continue the discussion as always

>have a headache
>no bf to comfort me
I'll take either no headache or a bf, but headache and no bf really sucks :

what to do when fear of getting a bf never gets overtaken by desire for bf?

My ex-girlfriend used to say that the best medicine for her headache was when I was laying with her in bed and massaging her temples and body in general. I wish I had a bf that I would actually love and could do that to him.

Jow Forums is a christian board now C:

continue jerking off

Trannies are preferable to gays, at least they are falling into natural masculine / feminine roles

Okay so i'm getting lonely and desperate for attention lately and my previous boyfriends made me believe that i'm worth it, their words not mine.
So if any of you would be interested in the privilege of having contact with me just reply to this post.
And just so you know:
I'm cute and i want you to be cute looking aswell
No, i won't ERP with you
No, we will not voice chat nor exchange pictures
You have to be European and white.
You must message me a lot and not ask about any personal stuff.
Comission's open!

Attached: 1545739517213.png (840x950, 502K)

>no vc
>no asking things
oof

>not ask about any personal stuff
so you don't want anyone to get to know you?
tell me your age

>Trannies are preferable to gays
Yikes!

He's clearly never met a tranny.

Is that a yes or no
I'm not underage if you're asking that

Whereabouts are you located?

But guys.... i am a tranny
ayyyyy
*finger guns at you*

Nah youre 50

then what is your reason for not willing to talk about personal stuff?
do you understand that personal stuff is what defines a person? you can't get to know a person without knowing personal facts about that person
do you just want to use someone for killing time by talking to him about nonsense?

Depends on how pliable the vc and asking questions rules are.

>tfw no amazonas schlong in pooper

>do you just want to use someone for killing time
Isn't that what 99% e-relationships are? its not like we're going to meet most likely
They're a topic to be discussed if i trust you enough

but user ive been doing that all my life

are you cute? UwU

the people you talked to lied to you
you're not worth it

I'll chat you up then, I suppose.

>For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections.

Why'd he do that?

you wouldn't just find a boyfriend in the thread, would you?

my butthole is smooth and loose but you have to be pure aryan to enter

Cuz theyre retrobates
Yes

So I should make a new one, gotcha.

Fair enough i guess
Give me your discord

youtu.be/YKSU82afy1w
You can thank me later.

Aryan enough to choke you with only one superior germanic hand while breeding your ass

im not 8 this does nothing