Roastie tries to flirt her way out of a ticket

>roastie tries to flirt her way out of a ticket
>increase the fine

I didnt forget highschool

Attached: 1557256013765.jpg (1308x1057, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welfareinfo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Officer du shay

Based, we do not negotiate with holes.

>roastie doesn't pay electric bill
>pleads for me not to turn her power off because she has kids or whatever
>ask her how did we survive until 1920s then and tell he to pay her bill
>she crys and I go back to my truck to the next order
Best part of my job.

Beggars always make me angry. There are dozens of assistance programs.
I would like to care for every single person that asks, but I do not have the patience anymore for even one. I go to church and make sandwiches for the homeless. I donate to charities. I pay my taxes. Leave me alone!!!

Best one is when people think that they're unique or something when I have 50 other people I cut a day. Ain't that something else.

Good one! Roastie and most likely unruled kids will go crazy without their talmudbook browsing and tv watching.

You can be more compassionate than that. Maybe head down to the welfare office and pick up some pamphlets, or get someone to do it for you.

Motherfuck
The welfare guys have internet now
welfareinfo.org/
The future is great

So heroes really do exist.

Attached: Mumen Rider.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I had a lady actually get hostile and not only did I turn her power off she got sent to jail.
>pull up to house
>get out walk to can and about to boot meters
>lady comes out and asks what's up and I inform her she is being disconnected for non-payment and to call customer service
>she ain't having any of it starts yelling
>let her know while it's great your very emotionally invested in the situation I still need to perform the cut
>proceed to attempt to cut the seal on the can
>she pushes me and nearly makes me stumble
>tell her to have a safe day and go back to truck
>call supervisor and he sends two coworkers and 2 county sheriff's over
>they question her she gets emotional and actually pushed a cop and got decked for it
>we go cut her power and smile at her and wave when they shoved her into the back of the cop car
Again wouldn't trade this job for the world.

Ain't got time for that I have a route to do. Plus compassion is pretty overrated when you had a coworker killed for it so we go straight to cutting now.

If this is a true incident, I'm truly happy

Tbh this is pretty much most of my hostile customer experience it's almost alawys white women.

Give us more stories, user. Tell us about destroying the beefs.

Wonder if there has ever been a girl charged for bribery if she offers BJs for letting her go off with a reprimand.
With bodycams and all that it should at least be possible or not?
Not that most cops will not gladly take that offer and the dashcam has some suddenly failure I supppose.

How can you live with people begging you for mercy every day. I couldn't do it.

>pull up to lady's house
>cut he power
>she come out asks what happened
>explain situation
>she starts crying and talks about how she can't pay her bills blah blah
>offers to suck my pp
>tell her nah
>leave and report this behavior to supervisor and write this down in notes
>eat lunch with coworker
>talk about this incident
>he knows who this roasty is
>laugh and don't talk about it again
>end up having to cut her again
>she starts yelling at me about this info that she tried to give me fucc for lights
>turns out buddy and her go to the same church and he told everyone about it and they pretty much kicked her out of the congregation
Tbh people who want to trade sex for power are literally subhumans.
People who dont pay their bills are subhumans. Pretty simple. I do work with people who haven't been cut and talk with me before I do the cut and don't owe more than $100.

>>turns out buddy and her go to the same church and he told everyone about it and they pretty much kicked her out of the congregation.
You are the kind of person that we need more of in this world. I too am sick of two-faced people who break the rules and don't want to pay. Continue to bring down justice handsomely. Thanks for sharing, user.

It's the least I can do. The thing is if you don't pay your light bill you're pretty much telling those boys on the line to go fuck themselves. It's safer to be a lion tamer than a lineman and getting those boys their rightfully deserved pay involves me having to make women cry I'll do it every day of the rest of my life.

b-based bolice banon

>literally on thot patrol
H-how do I get assigned to this unit??

I bet you would suck Chads dick though even though he bullied you in school where as all that Stacy did was simply not give you something

>coworker killed
Damn. What's the story?

Not much he was there to give this guy notice of disconnect. Guy didn't like it and shot him dead. Now for credit stuff we have a get in and out attitude on it.

When the thing you most enjoy in life is making people suffer, you have to realize that you are the villian and you deserve all the pain that you have gotten and will continue to get your entire life.

Attached: 11F3364E-A9D7-49EB-9892-3F58DEA26101.gif (500x268, 1024K)

Pay your fucking bills, Jamal.

Literally shooting the messenger. What a piece of shit and I hope he's rotting in prison. Are you allowed to arm yourself on the job? Seems like fair game since any of those bill dodging lunatics could be armed themselves

two different things going on in this thread Eric
ACAB

We aren't allowed to carry and to be honest carrying wouldn't of saved him from getting shot as he was walking back to his truck and got shot in the back of the head. But really carrying at work is a pain in the ass as nobody makes FR holsters and I already carry a bunch of shit to begin with.

this one time i got pulled over by a cop pulling out of a bar parking lot at 2 am, i ignored a traffic sign saying left turn only and he pulled me over

he thought i was drunk by the way he was speaking to me, i said i havent drank anything in my entire life (correct), he took this as backtalk and gave me a 3 tickets for "incorrectly colored lights" because they were "dirty", running a fucking stop sign and "disobeying traffic signs" for the left turn

i drove off and he pulled me over again immediately and gave me another ticket for running a stopsign (1000% made up, literally)

at this point im fucking seething and i tell him to "stop stealing my fucking money" and he stands there all smug telling me about fucking spending the night in the tank

if i didnt get it reduced and paid for a fucking defensive driving course, all all of the charges wouldve made me lose my license which i needed for my job, he wouldve literally ruined my life on a whim because he wanted to fuck with the kid who he thought was giving him backtalk

i remember his name and sincerely wish its him every time theres a cop killing

i promise you this damned pig is the least based thing possible, hes bragging about people invoking a psychic death gestate on himself

Enforcing rules and regulations overrides suffering.
Just saying.

pigs deserve the miserable homelife they have, growing up every kid with a pig parent was always mentally fucked

Should have took him to court.

You know, I really don't like it when people do me wrong. People tend to know when they fuck others over, if by nothing other than instinct. The reality is that most people don't care. It's now a bit late to fight against his abuses, but what I tend to do in cases like this is quietly and comfortably acknowledge that they will die before me. Older than me, being unjustly unkind, and acting with malicious intent overall. I think people who live lifestyles like this tend to meet equally, if not significantly more malicious ends.

Just keep that in mind when this sort of thing happens, and keep your cool. "It's okay that they cut me off in traffic. They will eventually crash and die. It's okay that they yelled at me. Their behavior is going to get them shot and killed." Or you can commit a felony, but that kind of decision is up to you.

>every piece of shit in the world is also an incel
Who would've thunk it?

Roastie roastie
She got toastie
Couldn't bribe a cop
No bail posty