This is plain pathetic

this is plain pathetic
seems you people never grow up

Attached: reject.png (2275x1028, 189K)

Petty people make petty decisions. Nothing new here.

Now she understands his pain. They're even.

Cross-website contamination will not be tolerated

I think it's a good thing he did. Now he has closure. Good for him.

and how is this pathetic?

he shoots himself down for the sake of "revenge"

I cant imagine how him deciding on his own that he would rather not continue dating her makes him the asshole

It isnt like he sought her out afterwards
Ofc Reddit takes her side and calls him a serial killer for daring to have feelings

dude is basically swimming in pussy now it's not like she's his last hope. He just returned the favor

unironically grow up

Attached: reeeeeee.png (2350x600, 124K)

Honestly what did she expect? You don't get second chances with people. I know I wouldn't reject a girl and then ask her out years later, of course she'd be bitter.
Then again I wouldn't reject a girl at all.

i hate incels but there really ain't nothing wrong with this dude's actions other than it's kind of a dick thing to lead her on. he's not obligated to date her anymore than she was.

Don't roasties say something like "if you don't want me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"? She didn't want him when he was a nerd loser, she doesn't deserve him as a Chad.

that only applies to women incel virgin loser. all women DESERVE Chad.

This is plin sad
he's unable to move on

Attached: rejectt.png (2151x281, 56K)

remember OP is only ironically reddit

Attached: sage too.png (670x670, 32K)

There's nothing petty about revenge.
Revenge is deeply satisfying to one of the most important instincts that make us human - a sense of justice.
you can tell who is a uptick vocal fry dumbass zoomer by how often they use their stupid buzzwords like "petty." You don't know shit.

>told the girl he loved her
They went on two dates. where the fuck did love come from

Make the roasts taste their own meds, there are enough women doing that shit to a guy 'because he reminded me of an ex that needed punishment'

I hate reddit so much, holy shit

What's up with normies out to attack "inkels" today? Does it really upset them that much when we point out flaws in their just world fallacy?

Maybe I'm the autistic one here, but couldn't he told her this?

I feel you, but he's a little too proud of it. The fact that he went to brag on Reddit instead of personally enjoying his victory is the problem here, I think

Eh, fuck this thread. It's his personal decision whether he dates a girl or not; if he doesn't out of pettiness, that's his choice. It's probably a bad one, and would probably make him a bad boyfriend, but a bad person overall? Nah mate, he's allowed personal choice, it's his life, and people decide to stop seeing each other for many different reasons, so his isn't invalid in any way.

Attached: 25018627_1240276762771987_1987734839096246272_n.jpg (403x444, 29K)

I wouldn't mind seeing the idiot who posted that get his face blown apart by a shotgun 2bh.

b + r

cringe

>muh bodily autonomy, I have the rigt to commit infanticide
>but men can't reject advances
kys

Remember to sort by controversial for the real answers.

WHy?
he's right