How do people on this forum interact?

I have been here for a long time, but I don't understand now. How to get seen seriously? Even other people who do things wrong like me get normal interactions (avatars). But I always get ruined (Abrahamic (Christians (Jesus, Avatarposter), Muslims, Judeans), psychs (janitors, mods, schizos, discordfags), happy (mean, mocking, discordfags) people.

Please report this for anything you want because it's embarrassing and I'm ban evading, but give one short answer.

Attached: pexels-photo-459225.jpg (500x237, 19K)

What the fuck are you talking about you schizo faggot?

Your english needs improvement.

See title. I'm not sure how to say it.
I'm fine.

You're ESL.

I'm smart. People are mean to me because I have some problems, but they're the same here.

What OP tryna say in this bitch is that how does one reach a core of a nigga in this forum? He says how he plays, wich is wit avatars (APPLYING A PHOTO WITH YOUR REPLY FOR FUCKFAGS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND AND CANCEL THAT AS XDD SCHIZO BABBLE) by using an avatar you assume identity round here and niggas hate identity on 4cchannel. Everyone strives to be a dabless entity trudging through this bitch, so they stripping away or attaching towards nigga shit like christianity so they insure dabs on the parts they weak on n shit. They're aint no lone dogs up in this bich.

So again the core of user, be? Where it be at? If there's any at all, i bet no one can see this, and if you do your LMAO NIETCHZE FAGGOT. The answer is, Jow Forums is space, and you are ship attempting to evade all dabs

Attached: 1511034920743.gif (400x267, 531K)

You are suffering from severe mental illness, user. Your mother and I think it's best that you get some help.

Shut the fuck up nigger. Don't (You) at me

Please don't be mean in my thread. It's not the question.

>Everyone strives to be a dabless entity trudging through this bitch
I like this part more than I should

thanks user, it takes 140IQ to understand the shit i write between the lines, some mofos just caint.

>Jow Forums is space, and you are a ship attempting to evade all dabs

I don't get it you fucking psych.

This is a forum for hurt, broken people. Is there a group of sensible robots to connect with, or is the trash that gets drawn to your posts what there is?

Why are there so many mean people and abrahamists? When I'm anonymous too. I have the same problems too so why can't they understand? What am I doing wrong? They enjoy control and tracking.

I LOVE YOU AISTE~~~!!!

>mean people
The world is shit, hard to not be mean when everyone is mean to you.

>abrahamists
Combined theyre like half or more of the worlds religious population, no?

Makes me sad how much I don't understand. Maybe I'm just retarded.

It's all about what you say. The same sentiment, expressed two different ways, can pull a lot of replies, or get nothing. It freezes me up irl, because I'm aware that people respond to tone and can be reactive, but I need to think to come across right.
>I have the same problems too so why can't they understand?
Empathy and lack thereof.

>retarded
I assure you you're not. Please don't think that, take a look at the catalog and tell me who'd be capable of "getting" this board other than retarded horny underages, trannoids and edge fags.

To be honest I feel ya about the core of your question. "How to get normal interactions?" fuck if I know but I guess this boards normalcy levels are higher than it seems

Yes. It can feel alienating. Maybe we won't need to think about this for much longer. I hope. I should go avatarfag and ruin everything.

you should spam the catalog for our amusement

I don't know. Jannies are onto me and I didn't want people to hate me more because I was voted worst avatarposter. But they hate me anyway. What's the point of me? I'm such a crybaby haha.

Attached: Not A Good Day.png (600x600, 371K)

come up with something funny like the r9gay thing and people will like it

I don't know. Do you have any original ideas?