/25+/

Oh look, it's me making the thread again.

How's my main boys holding up?

>28
>tfw no gf in 4 years
>still live at home
>NEET, no local friends
>desperate to get on anti-anxiety meds to stop the shaking in public
>signed up for the gym yesterday, filled out a form with a shaky hand; thinking of excuses for my shakiness
>lonely as hell

The ride ends when I get a car. Then I can go places independently without my mother having to give me lifts all the time.

Attached: why.png (1314x797, 970K)

>Have money to burn on a gym membership but not to move out

user what are you doing

I have money to move out, but I have no reason to at the moment since there's nothing going on in my life

it's not that I dislike this thread but you posted the exactly same thing a few days ago

I'm 28, have a decent job, no gf, feel depressed.

Should I rent an apartment? Will that make me feel better about my life? I currently live with my parents and although they're cool, I just feel like I might need that adult experience. I saw a cool one that offers 7 month leases in a decent neighborhood. It's just that another part of me feels like this is wasteful of money.

>hurr sure buy a house

I plan on job hunting for a higher salary job in a year or two. And I'm not sure if it will be in the same area I'm in right now, so yeah, not interested in the hassle of buying a house if I might realistically have to sell in a year.

if you want a gf you better move out or they think your pathetic and NEET. It's useually a redfalg if someone lives with there paraents at age of 25+

No I didn't, I mixed it up a bit this time. Plus I joined the gym only yesterday

It's like I was saying to ; if you have nothing going on in your life, what difference would it make?

>>tfw no gf in 4 years
MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE NEVER HAD A GF IN MY LIFE! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!?!

It's important to have a job and your own place, you will feel like you deserve things. Go to the gym - multiple times a week, you lazy fuck - that's how you really put yourself together. Don't worry about women just yet.

same bro
*sad highfive*

I don't know what difference it will make in terms of no gf. I don't get attention from girls anyway and they don't know I still live at home.

I'm just wondering if it's likely I'll be happier independent or if it's a meme.

you said you had experience with the girls
help me, what do I do

>what difference would it make
I don't know, that's why I'm trying to hear different experiences on here from anons who moved out.

>in class for work
>actually playing dota2 nd browsing Jow Forums

maybe i could've used this time to go on fun trip with gf to the beach or something instead of being stuck in a state of permanent adolescence.
oh well back to the grind.

It makes no difference. It feels like I've never had a gf because it was so long ago. 5 years actually I think. I feel just as lonely as you do.

That was a different user, my guy. I'm the 28 year old considering renting an apartment. Never had gf, only fucked prostitutes.

>28
>mom wont let him drive her car

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>tfw I posted in /25+/ a year ago when I turned 24 because I forgot I was turning 24 and thought I turned 25
>thought I was 25 for like 3 months until it came up in conversation and counted the years

S-stop it! Age is just a n-number ;_;

Attached: download (1).jpg (633x758, 68K)

>29
>gf never
>sex never
>no job for almost 2 years now
>no social circle anymore, only see my parents and some other boomers
>still struggling to stop drinking
>wizardry awaits at the end of the year

Attached: 1555022761323.jpg (703x609, 37K)

ok anons I found
>45 year old woman
>pics showing off cleavage
>says she just wants friends, not a relationship
>lewd username

How do I message her an not fucking this up? I want to fuck a 40+ year old before I turn 30. Well I want to fuck anything before I turn 30 but this is a golden opportunity

Attached: pof.png (844x443, 18K)

also, the only bots on this site have very obvious usernames and descriptions

>25
>mfw got out of a abusive relationship with a fucking crazy texan mexican girl
>best sex of my life but damn it was not worth it
>on anti-depressants since it ended
>recently got diagnosed with ADHD, will get meds like next week
>life's been really shit but it's looking up
>got friends whom care about me and want me to good

Life's not totally shit. God, half a year a go I was borderline suicidal and felt stuck in the worst relationship I've ever had. Now I feel a lot better but I'm still barely being able to study but yeah. Shit. It'll be okay.

It'll be alright, my dudes. We'll all make it.

Attached: 1553377019748.jpg (1294x1130, 160K)

Didn't the guy who founded ADHD say on his deathbed it doesn't actually exist?

Just get off the sugar, lad

vvyanse fucking rocks tho

>35, schizophrenic
>got gf at 34 willing to overlook how awful i am
>moved away from my family to mive in with her and our 3 cats
>she's attractive and hard working
>i'm still just a doped up schizo on suicide watch except now there's someone to resent me if i don't get out of bed and wash dishes or my ass
it never gets better...

Attached: 1557147194453.jpg (790x700, 192K)

I don't fucking know man. All I know that I'm promised that it'll finally be a lil' bit of peace and quiet in my own head and I'll be able to finish things that I start. I'm so excited if it turns out as promised.

>>tfw no gf in 4 years
Fuck off normalfag
/thread

Look at this dood, complaining about having a gf that loves him. Just be the perfect househusband and you're golden.

No you fucking don't, kill yourself

Hey man, you've done some progress! Dunno if I'm too positive but you found a girl who loves you! That's great. Don't be so hard on yourself. You can do it!

Small steps and take your meds!

Just started a new job (coding) after being NEET a whole year

I hate it so much. The fact that i'll probably never retire fills me with immense sadness. What's the point of living if i can't even enjoy life?

I'm seriously hoping my parents leave a good inheritance so i can retire once they die and finally be happy again

Hey man, just because you got a gf dosen't make it perfect. Let me tell you, a horrible person can make things worse than being alone.

>schizo with gf
how did you pull that off user? do you look like Brad Pitt? I too have a mental illness but even the girls at the psych ward want nothing to do with me

how did you swing that user? i unironically know how to code but don't bother applying to jobs because of the massive gap in my resume

Applied to over 1000 places over a 1 yr period and finally got it. Also i have 5yr experience that is related

www.nolongerlonely.com
don't pay for a premium membership. it's a meme. the site used to be free and it's shitty and niche enough that it still should be.

anyway. found a depressed girl with similar taste in music a 5-6 hour drive away. i put off meeting her for nearly 1.5 years, i honestly don't know why she waited around for me. i would start isolating again and stop chatting but like clockwork she'd send a message every so often to get me to come back out of my hidey hole. without being pushy or overbearing. honestly a miracle. just wish i could get my symptoms in line enough to function better even though i warned her how low functioning i was, and told her i knew that would ultimately breed resentment, i still can't get moving some weeks/months. she's supportive but i just feel nonstop guilt all day.

not brad pitt btw. i weighed 350 when i met her. she's helped me get down to 275 now. my face is ok but i'm 35 afterall, age is showing.

Right, I'm still feeling a high 5 years later. You're out of your mind

Anyone else have an enlarged prostate??

Sometimes takes me like 2 mins to finally piss, and it's a weak stream always

thanks user maybe I'll give it a whirl

but to be totally honest I'd realistically not want to have anything to do with a woman that is willing to give me the time of day

There's a lot of us 28 year olds today.
>28
>NEET
>live at home
>journalism degree
I'm working on an outline for another book that's bound to be rejected like all the others. I'd like get a part time job and work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I doubt I can find a place that lets me do that.

Wat is ur book about? Is it nonfiction

Are you Vernaculis?

It's a horror book about a monstrous bird killing people at a shore town.
I am not.

>29
>finally got out of manual labor sector last year
>in office work now
>honeymoon phase wore off
>hate it just as much as my other jobs now
Why is there no escape from this?

Attached: endme.gif (394x383, 15K)

this. 28 and live with my parents. absolutely no reason to move out. i work a part time job, pay for some of the groceries, and wash the dishes. fuck living with random faggot millenials