The absolute STATE of american conservatism

The absolute STATE of american conservatism

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-16.18.36.jpg (314x402, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu-Arabic_numeral_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_basic_Latin_alphabet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bahahahaha this can't possibly be real

those are american numbers dummy

Attached: 37431211-0B1B-497D-8605-75957843172D.jpg (602x408, 48K)

Arabic numerals are the numbers 0-9 it doesn't mean use the names and symbols that Arabs use. Assuming this poll is real, it exists solely to prove the prejudice people have against brown people.

The only Numeric system I support my children learning is Roman, faggot.

I learned this shit from that one ArmaIIOA mission.

>boohoo prejudice
>me so sad

Kill yourself, monkey.

>t doesn't mean use the names and symbols that Arabs use
How do you know? That's what it is clearly implying.

I mean this is obviously a "gotcha!" attempt, but it's just retarded.

It's a factual statement, you fucking half wit. What do you call it when someone makes a knee-jerk reaction to seeing a word their government has propagandized against?

here you go retard.

Because it clearly says exactly what it means near the bottom of the picture.

Again, why use the term "arabic numerals" when referring to the numbers they use every day? It's implying using arabic symbols dumb fuck. Left wingers are so pathetically stupid.

Had no idea that our numbers were called that. But I guess it doesn't matter since our Costco workers make as much as German engineers. The real retards are the germans.

No, text in the blue box appears after you submit your poll answer. It was only the question.

Are you retarded? It means the numbers system, it doesn't mean the specific symbols they use.

BASED DUBS

oreganoeoro

Oh please. You europoors are the most brainwashed retards on the planet.

No it isn't, it's saying Arabic numerals to get ignorant Americans to make a vote based solely off of the word Arabic without even bothering to educate themselves on what the poll is asking. It could also be read

>57% of respondents hate the word Arabic in any context

I'm not even european, you stupid American. Go suck some more Jewish dick.

Base 6 numerals would probably be better.

Those are Indian numerals you rard

I love when people who are so confident they're right are actually wrong. Indian numerals came from Arabic numerals. But I'm sure you knew that, because they teach this stuff in elementary school.

Actually, now that I think about it, an Octal numeral system may be more useful. The Yuki Language uses Octal, as well as the Pamean Language. There is also speculation that proto-Indo Europeans used octal as well. Although personally, I believe making kids learn all 3 systems, senary, octal, and decimal is best.

Kids need to learn binary too. How can you talk to a computer if you don't even speak it's language?

Sure, it's a fairly easy concept to get as well. 0 = 0, 1 = 1, 2 = 10, 3 = 11, 4 = 100, 5 = 101, 6 = 110, 7 = 111, 8 = 1000, 9 == 1001, and so on.

>Indian numerals came from Arabic numerals

"The Hindu-Arabic or Indo-Arabic numerals were invented by mathematicians in India.[4] Perso-Arabic mathematicians called them "Hindu numerals" (where "Hindu" meant Indian). Later they came to be called "Arabic numerals" in Europe, because they were introduced to the West by Arab merchants.[5]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu-Arabic_numeral_system

>I love when people who are so confident they're right are actually wrong.

Oh no no no no no bahahahaha

Attached: 1544936930350.jpg (500x281, 21K)

Hating arabs bad.

Hating jews good.

Me NPC, me really smart.

>hey jimmy what time is it?
>oh its half past IV
>you mean 4:30?
>no, what the fuck is that, my daddy taught me roman numerals cuz we kangs n shieet, we don't need to learn no sand nigger numbers

Attached: F8EDA458-F8AE-47C0-87DE-B824A4887395.jpg (347x426, 43K)

>half past IV
Umm no sweetie it's CDXXX.

Or maybe they just genuinely didnt know what Arabic nucmerals meant and assumed it was about introducing a completely foreign number system into the school curriculum for no good reason

The term "Arabic numerals" is an antiquated term and is almost never used.

But we do use Arabic numbers, we just put them in a font thats easy for us Latin alphabet readers. But like the NPCs conservatives are, they see the word "Arabic" input and then mindlessly output "bad".

Attached: wr2eyufa95s11.jpg (640x650, 79K)

Nothing wrong with pic.
"1 2 3..." are indian numbers

No one would say "IV" in a conversation they would just say 4 you fucking mongoloid, the symbols being used are visual not auditory

Nigger I've heard the term maybe twice in my many years of schooling. No math from elementary school to college calls them Arabic numbers

It is.
t. American who didn't know

*AHEM* ACKCHYUALLY that number system was invented by Indian mathematicians and was later adopted by Arab mathematicians (who stole stuff and passed it off as their own as usual) who then introduced it to Europe, hence the misnomer "Arabic Numerals," when it should really be called the Indo-Arabic numeral system. Also note that while they are both derived from the aforementioned numeral system, Western Arabic numerals, which were further developed in North Africa by Fibonacci and are now used all over the world today, differ slightly from Eastern Arabic numerals, which look decidedly more Arabic. If it were called the Hindu Numeral System, I doubt anyone would care because Hindus don't behead people and blow shit up or try to displace and replace native populations (aside from the Dravidians kek).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system

>not just allowing people to research this shit themselves
This is why ledditors are faggots. They give brainlets this habit of just waiting for easily found sources instead of looking for and researching the shit by themselves.

Most people would rather just wallow in their ignorance than do a two second jewgle search. It may be a bad habit, but it isn't in their direct self interest to know, nor may they find it all that interesting in the first place, so it's better to just make the basic information accessible, and then let those who are interested do more research by themselves.

my grandma is a literal facist (has a crush on franco) and even she calls them arabic numbers, fucktard. just accept that you had a shit education and are uncultured

I think it would actually be best to teach decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal, duodecimal, and quaternary maybe, in that order of priority. Decimal because it is the most natural and easy to learn due to us having ten fingers, all the multiples of two mentioned for computing, and Duodecimal because other than itself and one, it has four factors (2, 3, 4, 6), so it would make dividing and other calculations easier, as the answer would be more likely to be a whole number/integer.

Then what term do you think we use instead to refer to our numeral system in the present day? We use the Latin Alphabet and Arabic Numerals. Any sixth grader could tell you this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_basic_Latin_alphabet

More specific terms could be the Anglo-Latin Alphabet and Indo-Arabic Numerals.

>all this terminology semantics ig oring the whole point

Do you really think the people who voted "no" thought "hmm, I only know of the info-arabic system, I have no clue what arabic numerals are"? No they saw Arabic and thought it was sharia law because conservatives are a buch of racists peices of shit who don't even know what arabic numerals are.

So I guess we all agree, binary, quaternary, senary, octal, and decimal. Though octal is natural and easy to learn as well, just count the spaces between your fingers. Though I guess one of the flaws with using the spaces inbetween fingers would be that you wouldn't be able to express numbers to other people as easily. With decimal, all you need to do is just to lift the amount of fingers you want, and that should express a number. With octal, opening spaces between hands just feels awkward.

If you don't know what you're voting for either educate yourself or don't fucking vote. That should be common sense (but it's unfortunately not).
People like you are the reason the world is fucked. No clue but still an opinion.

>The termArabic numeralsis ambiguous, it may also be intended to mean the numerals used by Arabs, in which case it generally refers to theEastern Arabic numerals.

Literally from your link you fucking mongoloid.

That's a good point about how octal can also work with human hands. I've seen that duodecimal and hexadecimal can also work similarly, by using the thumb as a counter finger and tracking either the joints of your fingers for duodecimal or where they meet (the finger creases) for hexadecimal to count with your fingers. Plus you only need one hand, so you can use the other to keep track of how many sets of twelve or sixteen you've already counted, enabling one to count up to 156 or 272! I think this system is already used in some parts of the world but I'm not really sure. And of course you can also count in binary (up to 1023!) and quarternary (probably?) on your fingers as well.

Yes, they should have said Western Indo-Arabic Numerals to be exact. See

nice job you fucking retard, you played yourself

As if the primitive Ayrabs could ever match the high caste Hindus in a battle of wits.