Which geographic place on Earth has the most stupid people? And is it due to genetics or culture, or both?

Which geographic place on Earth has the most stupid people? And is it due to genetics or culture, or both?

Attached: 1536188871561.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India. Not sure why but any Indian who is not highly educated is a complete dumbass.

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEITTTTTTTTTTT

Is there an objective measure of intelligence? Like being master at piano and violin won't be useful intelligence in a rainforest like it would being a good at Hunting.

It's a toss up between India, Russia and most of Africa
>India
both
>Russia
culture of alcoholism filled with broken men
>Africa
genetics
They evolved muscle, not brain in comparison to Asians that did the opposite
blacks are just unreasonable and/or dumb in general

Mexico has the stupidest and fattest people in the world.

>Is there an objective measure of intelligence?
Math
Unless you are retarded in everything else, math is a pretty good indicator

But some one could compose symphonies or paint masterpiece s but be bad at math. I agree math can produce more useful results in terms of advancing quality of life in a society. But we shouldn't ignore other forms of intelligence even if they aren't the most useful in our current environment

Are you sure about that? How many famous composers or painters do you know who were retards at math?

>math
Something 90% of all people won't need above highschool level.
>b-b-but I need like 3 basic mathematical principles at my job
Yes but nearly nobody else

Math is undeniably useful and being good at math opens up some great careers for you, but I don't necessarily think it's the only indicator of intelligence. There are different types of intelligence. A lot of math nerds need tutoring in english for example. They're good with dry logic but when it comes to reading comprehension they can't apply that to the less concrete concepts you might find in literature.

Latin Americans. 200 years of peace and freedom and they've done nothing but flounder.

Africans can blame colonialism and extreme poverty. But Latinos just keep on messing up

Turks. Sole reason they have ok looking women is because of the child kidnappings of 1974 from cyprus. If it were not for that they would worse than india pakistan etc

Good thing millions of them are flooding into the US each year!

I never said anything about practicality, I just said that Math is the bast way to measure IQ.
And the concept of IQ itself is kinda retarded, so yeah

Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences is a good place to start. Alternatively the theories regarding general intelligence are also good. However, the problem with general intelligence is that it is strongly biased towards Western ways of thinking and education.

Math doesn't even manage to measure non-emotional intelligence, it's not even a third of logical intelligence

>t. Nigger
Latinos are way better than niggers, honestly.

>look at me guys, im racist so im right!
if you are gonna make a point then make it, otherwise eat my ass

educated Indians are smart

There are both many stupid and smart people in India, and that might be a result of the caste system where lower castes were prevented from developing by the upper castes. Superstition based on religion also plays a role in stupidity. Since India has so many people, you can say that it is the geographic location with the most stupid people, but as a country it ranks higher than most African countries and some South American countries, and that's after the bimodal (upper and lower caste) IQ score is dragged down by the lower caste (brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html). Many mathematical concepts have originated from India and Indians are successful in foreign countries where there are less people and the infrastructure isn't as shitty. What experiences have you had with Indians outside of India that made you think they were stupid?
t. salty pajeet

America
Is this even a question?

I've met many Indians and traveled to many places in the world including India.

Outside of India:
I've worked with Indian colleagues, and the ones in the west are usually quite smart and educated.
Pajeet tourists are the worst, almost as bad as mainland Chinese. Families with kids running around screaming, parents oblivious, always trying to argue about everything, and so on.

Inside India:
Educated pajeets are nice and polite and smart.
Pajeets on the street... well shit. Never seen such a bunch of people that are at best very dumb, and at worst about as smart as monkeys.

Canada. We're all drug addicted retards.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Well I guess they gotta do what they gotta do. The infrastructure in India sucks. There are jobs in the cities so the villagers migrate from rural to urban areas, but they keep their habits with them and the cities aren't really designed to handle that many people in the first place. The amount of people is a major problem, that leads to many bad habits down the road. But I think (hope) that the population will stabilize itself soon enough.

What if eating your ass was the point I was trying to make

India is the only place where I have smelled the smell of the place before even getting off the plane. While we were waiting in the plane after landing in Delhi for the doors to open, everyone could already smell the mix of fumes and shit.

im tempted to say blacks but blacks atleast have some basic survival skills and know how to adept and inovate when things turn sour for them individually and a lot of them have some basic but extremely crude mechanical knowledge.

Too many people there, that's the biggest problem. But yeah the food does tend to sometimes smell due to all the spices added to it. I think the situation is slowly getting better however. Pooperpower by 2020!

>Which geographic place on Earth has the most stupid people?

fucking dumb question, it would be whatever place has the highest concentration of people at all. china or india.

I think he meant to say as a percentage of the native population.

Mexican here, agree we have the fatties along with Americans, but the main reason of why people are so dumb are goes through poverty. I've been in those special school for children of high intellectual abilities, even when it's a public program, all of them are upper medium class.

WE WUZ KANGZ is not a location,.

My router is flashing red, how do I fix it?

but a lot of doctors , mathematicians, and scientists come from India

Have you tried turning it off and on again? No but really, I prefer Indian tech support guy jokes and appreciate them much more than designated shitting street or T-series jokes, as they are more relevant and make India look better. If you meet an Indian guy who lives in India on the internet, chances are that he works in a tech support related job and hasn't pooed anywhere but in a loo in his life. Really the only ones who shit in the streets are the ultra poor lower caste villagers, which is why Indians on the internet get so triggered when seeing these jokes, because they're being made fun of for something they've never done and a societal problem that they have almost nothing to do with.