Fembots

Why do you expect me to chat with you when:

>You don't have your hair dyed in some weird color
>You are awful at giving head
>You don't provide nudes
>You don't have a fun mental illness like borderline to make our relationship more exciting
>You don't have your nipples pierced

What's the point in us chatting?

Attached: 1557552903538.jpg (700x700, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrrNHoXQ1uTYsR6v41pDalQ/videos?view=57&flow=grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can tell you my abuse stories

Go on, we're waiting.

That's too much, it's actually harrowing rather than the low-key BPD stuff about taking too many drugs after an episode.

Not a fembot, but those are some pretty terrible standards.

I have a lot of too much drug stories too, so I got you covered
>dad drinking
>me staying up to late
>comes into the living room to see me on the computer
>chases me into my room
>knocks me down
>burns my tummy with a cigarette
>still have a scar
feels bad, I have one on my hand from a similar event, there is sexual stuff but most of that involves my father's friend and not him

Are u in California, we can be fucked up childhood anons together

this is a good as fuck album
thanks for reminding me of her

closer to new york, I'm in canada

Aww, shame. No sexual stuff just physical abuse. Ended with him going to jail trying to stab me. Is ur dad still alive? I don't know myself desu

What is it? I like the art

What's a good way to get your gf who doesn't want to pierce her nips to pierce her nips??

I wouldn't know if mine is, I think probably but I guess I really wouldn't know since I don't really have any contact with family, physical abuse is bad but I probably disliked the sexual stuff more, especially long term.
I've considered it but that would mean letting someone handle my breasts which is uncomfortable so I probably never will
tl;dr get a touch scared gf

Attached: 2c4c49a73e2056202c42c4c4973e205620.jpg (966x699, 108K)

I think you misunderstood the question

I did I have a case of retard brain
tell her it increases sensitivity after I guess
you know you won't be able to touch her breasts for a while after right?

>Tfw touch starved
I'm a guy tho :^)
I always thought sexual stuff was worse, kind of glad it was only physical abuse Even if that sounds weird. Same for me, haven't had contact with that side of the family for years. How are you holding up? Are you on your own? What's ur relationship like with ur mom

Lain is for slutty girls.

Get her to love you enough that she'll just do it.

I seek validation, not sex
I'm on my own, on disability money and unable to enter the world for the most part, mother abandoned me with father when she could not take living in abuse any longer, I don't blame her

Attached: pkl8jtZUnH1w2tfpoo1pkl8jtZUnH1w2tfpoo1.jpg (1026x719, 181K)

>seek validation, not sex

They are one and the same.

That's cool, I'm a wagie myself trying to finish my stem degree. Got a discord or something? Hard to find ppl in similar situations

Probably, because I can post Wojak and type "feels" or type "fuck you" Your misery filled ass is compelled to respond. Unless you have standards also for men to give you head whenever you reply to them.

I also got standards. Call me mistress whenever you reply to me. Fembots included.

Attached: tome.jpg (523x434, 45K)

>Unless you have standards also for men to give you head whenever you reply to them.

Men who eat out women are cuckolds.

What is so attractive about height? What about broad shoulders? What about both?

Attached: 1548288227736.jpg (419x484, 38K)

Height implies dominance.

This is a fact, if you stick your tongue inside a woman's vagina you are literally a giant faggot.

youtube.com/channel/UCrrNHoXQ1uTYsR6v41pDalQ/videos?view=57&flow=grid

image is an album
is the singer

I probably watched more anime than any robot on this board so I can give great recommendations. I can help you if you need a tank. I can send pictures of my cats. That's it I guess.

>Having standards

Fuck you OP you're not a real incel/robot

You sound cute but overweight. List top 6 anime and I might take you out for coffee