Holy fuck I have never seen such abhorrent amounts of cucked, pessimistic...

Holy fuck I have never seen such abhorrent amounts of cucked, pessimistic, and angry young men then on this fucking website. You retards actually believe that if your life is not setup for you by age 5 then you might as well give up and kill yourself.

Well I have some advice for you. If you actually believe something that stupid, then yeah, your life is over and you should kill yourself, because you're never going to amount to anything thinking like that. If anyone who isn't a cuck actually wishes to be happy -And you're reading this, please leave this place and never come back.

OP it's only too late when you're dead, because you only have one life to live and that's it; don't waste it listening to gay cuckold loser zoomers on Jow Forums who want you to be as miserable as them.

Attached: 32f222e1.jpg (263x274, 8K)

>Holy fuck I have never seen such abhorrent amounts of cucke
Stopped reading right there.
Back to faggot.

Good bait fren

OP is unironically right, but people who regularly browse this board are already fucked. No words will get through to scum like these people

Cool story Normie. I hope you enjoyed your time here, but it's time to go back now.

you are right man, i just come here to take my daily dose of cancer and leave

The anons in this board aren't wrong, you just don't see that this world is fucked.

Normies really do travel from target to target infecting everything like a virus. Is there anything that you stay out of and don't infest?

I think you're both right.

i turned my life around for like 3 years before fucking it up again tyvm

Holy fuck I have never seen such abhorrent amounts of edge in one post.

Kill yourself OP, retarded fuck. In that post I have seen not ONE fact. Just opinions.

OP is right, my life is being slowly ruined by a virtual message board. This is an echo chamber where a vocal minority of utter failures who are too fargone spread their toxicity to the young easily influenced minds. I had a 16 year old friend who started going on r9k, he slowly mentally degenerated and stopped talking to everyone. And it's happening to me as well, fuck this shitty ass board. Of course everyone here will believe their lives are completely over because thats all we talk about, some of you faggots are over 25 for gods sake.

FACTS
I have a friend who's basically a beta version of me (shorter, higher-pitched voice, weaker but everything else about our lives is the same) When I realized he was going here regularly I thought we'd have one more thing to bond over, but now he's into vore and still lives at home and I worry about the boy constantly. He did just get a gf though, so there's that.

But seriously you guys, this place doesn't have a good effect on people's minds.

I'm a chad and have got my life together so I'm immune to all the negativity here. But I'd definitely not recommend for vulnerable people to browse this board. It can make your life worse.

Nah man, I'm a cyborg and I've seen why normies make everything about modern life look so easy. But I keep coming back to this place for a reason. I need to know that there's people who think like me out there. and this is literally the only place that has ever made me feel that.

I hope you are also bringing in some positivity, telling the ones deeper down that not all hope is lost and they can get better.

The only reason I come back here anymore is to gush about my waifu to people I know will understand and to get in feels threads and uplift my bois

Attached: Caska_Pre_Eclipse.jpg (273x400, 25K)

ur waifu is shit m8

Go back to /tv/ faggot

Literally why would you say such a thing?

Attached: .jpg (894x894, 128K)

Does anybody actually think it's possible to get a healthy and active social life when you have been isolated and alone and friendless for the passed decade? I've been trying. Also op is disingenuously misrepresenting the deterministic viewpoint. Does anybody actually let this place influence them, I just let my own awful life influence my negativity. If you are one of those people who think you "need to leave this place" not only are you probably a failed normie and not aware of how bad it can get and possibly a zoomer but you are very psychologically weak. Maybe some things about what people say that point out your just world fallacy are starting to make sense to you and you think that is mind poison. I do agree though failed normie zoomies should just leave Jow Forums and not waste their life like I did. When I came here I had no friends and it was my only social outlet, and all my friends are on Jow Forums. Now a bunch of 16-20 year old zoomies are here for dank memes and getting pulled in when they have friends and social lives to be out and enjoying. I wish I didn't lose all my friends and use Jow Forums as a surrogate friend and waste my life here. Some of us though it's too late and we never had a chance. if you are a 25 year old inkel there is no chance for you to rejoin the rest of society and enjoy all the things you missed out on just enjoy your substandard life.

Attached: 1557163140379.jpg (500x500, 338K)

>misrepresenting the deterministic viewpoint
Understanding hard determinism doesn't absolve us of personal responsibility user

Attached: Casca.full.46318.jpg (1067x1595, 380K)

>If you actually believe something that stupid, then yeah, your life is over and you should kill yourself, because you're never going to amount to anything thinking like that

So because we want to kill ourselves you have decided to tell us to kill ourselves. Wow, that's really changed my perspective OP. Poignant stuff.

Attached: 1557771637824.jpg (680x709, 58K)

If you dont do every little demand from casca she will fatally stab you or try to jump off a cliff or both. now Farnese, theres a real mans waifu.

You're perspective and smart user, but that's why you ended up where you did.

>fatally stab you or try to jump off a cliff or both
I have all the same problems she does. I know how to talk people down from suicidal ideation and women attacking me is a turn on, the fact that she's dangerous is another reason to love her for me

Attached: 17966046_778938515617182_8987631514347037051_o.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

Ids doo lade

>Its aother one of "these" faggots
you already nullify your goal by actually coming to this board and exerting this effort. My life isn't amazing, but I've had a decent amount of sex, no debt, nothing making my life difficult at the moment. I come here because its the only place that I can say racist shit and scream at people without getting banned for being "uncivil" like faggot ass reddit. I think that's where you belong, OP.

>Leeb and NEVUR cuM baCk
its not that serious faggot.

OPs pic related is from GoT reactions: at the birlington bar btw. shes a qt

>its the only place that I can say racist shit
Are you actually racist, or do you just wanna say the bad words?

Attached: 19553839_1921200201461789_3358460621563905934_n.jpg (539x960, 37K)

>I have all the same problems she does
she will still kill you when you dont make her eggs right, unless you are also a decent fencer. Farnese has many of the same problems, when she gets mad she pours candle wax on you and whip you a few times. dont tell me you aint into that.

lurk before posting newfag

>unless you are also a decent fencer
I over identify with Guts, so yes, I can defend myself.

>Coska is Farnese
That's where you're wrong kiddo
Caska's just a woman trapped in a man's world and it taught her to be strong and self reliant. Deep down she's a soft sensitive sub, it just takes a real man to get her that way.

you were also blacked as a child? im sorry user.
normal unmolested people identify as Judeau.

Nah, never molested, but I had enough childhood trauma to relate

desu no not really. i just like getting a rise out of niggers

As long as you actually know the difference.....

I seriously wish Hiroyuki would delete this shit board. It's destroying lives. If we didn't live in immoral, degenerate times, this place would have already been deleted ten times over.

> angry young men then on this fucking website

take your pig disgusting grammar back to plebbit newfaggot

Shut your mouth whore and leave us alone

Funny i have been doing everything in power to improve ny life yet i always end up back here . If you think we are all here for a lack of effort you wouldn't say that . Some of us are here after a day of failure and rejection knowing that tomorrow holds the same thing so we come to talk to the only people who can understand us. Also most of us don't care about sex that much .