I have HIV guys. Today my results came in and they are negative :(. I am not going to take the meds for it, fuck it...

I have HIV guys. Today my results came in and they are negative :(. I am not going to take the meds for it, fuck it. I was already too depressed to care about anything, now I am done and I'll just await for my death. Or KMS soon.
Long story short I was a KHV like you guys until about 7 months ago. I had a gf for about 2 months only but I had sex with her over 20 times. She called me about a week ago crying that her ex told her he found out he has HIV and could have transmitted onto her.
She barely just broke up with him before we got together. All in all, fuck it robots, sex is not worth it, it really isn't. Don't crave it, don't cry about not having it on regular basis or at all even. Don't make my mistake.

Attached: HIV-i-AIDS-grafika.jpg (637x486, 44K)

>Having unprotected sex in 2019 before getting tested with ur gf
Sry m8

>negative results
Sorry op, this actually means you have super aids, which is extremely painful and non-lethal

He was literally her first boyfriend but cheated on her. She may be fucked as well. She is just 18.

you do know what neg means right?

What do you mean? Neg as in negative? Yes I know, that I have HIV. The result is negative, as in not positive, as in not good.

>negative
You wont have to wait that much to die. Negative Aids is like the hiv of diseases.

If not bait, take your pills or your death will be drawn out and painful. Just shoot/hang/drown yourself if you wanna die that badly

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM RETARDS? Are you fucking implying a fellow robot can not get sex and get HIV from it? Or that a person with HIV would not come here? Pic related, faggots. My result from today. I know it's not in English but you have to live with it. Ujemny = Negative.

Oh you're so edgy. Are you STRAIGHT EDGY by any chance?

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (1400x923, 504K)

Debilu jebany, jak jest negatywny znaczy ze nie masz hiva, ja pierdole

Go back to wykop.
It clearly says there that if it's negative, then I don't have anti-HIV antibodies anymore in my system. Which most likely means they were all used up for HIV viruses and lost. This is how HIV works, dumbo.
Even by logic, NEGATIVE clearly means it's a "BAD" result.

Negative means you don't have it. Positive means you do. Nice b8 faggot.

Attached: bottle of piss.jpg (446x559, 42K)

negative - virus not present
positive - virus present

Wait. I just goodgled this shit out. Holy fuck you are right. I don't have HIV. Okay, oof, but also oof I fucked up with this thread. Can someone delete it?

I refuse to believe you're that stupid. Fucking imbecile

TY PIERDOLONY DEBILU MASZ NAWET NIZEJ NAPISANE AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: asdf.png (1781x209, 145K)

I literally thought it's the other way around all my life. My bad. Please don't bully.

what fuckin retard

Jelly as fuck user, I'd love to have something terminal right now. I'd gladly trade my health for yours if I could.

>Gay
>Try to get HIV for years
>Don't get it

>Breeder OP has sex once with a girl
>Gets it

What the fuck? I WANT HIV WHY CAN'T I FUCKING GET IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK

Attached: 1546441476038.png (446x384, 232K)

I refuse to believe that somebody is this stupid. Surely you must've heard the HIV joke before.
>Are you sure you have HIV?
>I'm positive
>A ha ha le epic funnies kys faggot

you might not have AIDS but yet you've somehow given it to everyone who graced this thread.
thanks.

I am amazed that this wasn't flagged for originality.

OMG I'm fucking dying right now, OP you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker around, holy shit!

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 34K)

I guess OP shouldn't feel too bad, since there's apparently other idiots ITT who don't know what "negative" means too

it literally says he doesn't have hiv
one of his parents should've had so they wouldn't conceived him in the first place

Attached: hworry.png (352x352, 89K)

It must be bait because it literally explains the results right here .

you do know that negative means he didn't get you fucking idiot
also why in the wolrd would you want to catch termian desise you mentaly ill faggot

conceive*
thanks brain

It doesn't. It's convoluted even now that I know what negative means. It says there that negative means I don't have anti-HIV antibodies so to me it meant that my body is not in defence against HIV anymore.
It doesn't say there "negative = you don't have HIV". And I didn't study medicine so I don't know shit about shit.

have you had ANY symptoms at all or just took the test?

yes your body is not in "defence against HIV" because there's no HIV to defend against

Okay I didn't knew that this is how it works. Jeez.

ew what is that stupid fucking language? fucking gross

This exact situation is literally a bit on The Office. If OP is being honest we're
dealing with Michael Scott levels of absurdity.

I really thought you were just pretending to be retarded, like there's no way someone's so dumb. But maybe you were pretending to be pretending to be retarded.

>thinks he has HIV
>does test
>comes back negativ
>cries that his life is over

t. brainlet

Negative means you don't have it, retard.

nice original bait op

fucking nigger Jow Forums this is original

I'll be finding out if I have bladder cancer (what stage) I'm going to press on right now the pain is terrible

Go on Grindr and fuck boicunt lots of bottoms are bug chasers

Is this a joke? Is this a troll? Or are you just fucking retarded?