Being an incel is all fine until I go out and see how every fucking female is wearing skintight pants and presenting...

Being an incel is all fine until I go out and see how every fucking female is wearing skintight pants and presenting the hell out of their ass, teasing me, tormenting me, making me want them.

REE I want a gf now after seeing ass.
Maybe this was their plan to dominate the world.

Attached: modern pants.png (360x371, 114K)

Learn to control your urges you soulless moron.

Posting about ass again user? Go and get a gf with a fat ass already and then post it here.

Attached: 1553155304144.png (2020x2048, 1.59M)

Women should learn to control their whorish instincts.

just like, have sex. fucking incel creep

it's truly baffling to me that i live in one of the most sexually promiscuous times throughout history and am still unable to get sex, perhaps it's because sexual freedom = more reasons to only choose the top males?

I relate OP, I try not to be angry, I try to be an "incel without hate" but it's just so fucking hard sometimes, these foids literally mentally torture us incels with false hope. They are evil and sociopathic, they derive pleasure from doing this to us, maybe we are right to hate them?

It's so embarrassing when my girlfriend wears leggings and wiggles in my lap until I cum in my pants.

They know exactly what they're doing. Even something as simple as walking down a hallway becomes a microcosm of their primate sexual selection games when they dress up like this. By having their fat asses peeking out from their pants at all times, they turn all social situations into opportunities for them to signal their sexual characteristics to desirable males while simultaneously waging a form of psychological warfare on male undesirables who implicitly know that they will never have access to females. The female's ultimate wish is for one of the males to snap under the pressure and make an advance towards her, upon which she can either ruin his life for her vanity if he's undesirable, or have Chad's cock otherwise.

I just can't get a gf

dude i just like being comfortable. i hate jeans and shorts are annoying. you ever put leggings on? comfy as fuck

i moved to northern england and havent seen an attractive woman in a month

>dude i just like being comfortable
Females feel most comfortable when they're able to play their primate mating games 24/7. Wear a non-slutty skirt or a least a real pair of pants, fucking whore.

Just go outside more. They are literally everywhere at this point so you get used to it and then learn to enjoy it.

I get this argument, but at the same time you can wear leggings and cover your pussy and ass, and there are plenty of comfortable bottoms you can wear as a female that aren't literally clinging to your privates showing every little creature of your crotch and ass. I swear some girls just put on opaque pantyhose and call that pants. And if you wanna do that, no problem, but don't delude yourself into thinking creeps aren't staring at your 24/7

JYUST BEEE URSEFL AON!!!!1!

>learn to enjoy it.
Honestly it just makes me uncomfortable, and makes me feel bad for just looking at someone if they are wearing something like that. I also feel bad FOR them, cause it just comes off pretty desperate.

Lol you do you m8

>again the "comfy" lie

STOP. I hate you even more if you keep lying about it.
You present your ass for your own amusement.

fix your personality incel,
90% of inceldom is due to your horrible personallity, stop hating women for one thing.
HAVE SEX

>skin-tight pants are "comfortable"

Then why don't guys wear them? Why haven't women worn them before if they're so comfy?

And how the fuck can they be more comfy than a skirt?
Oh right, a skirt doesn't make you look naked..

This is why everyone hates modern women and refuses to date them.

>stop hating women
And become their doormat? That's wjat ypu guys are doing.

>HAVE SEX
That's probably the highest point of your life and you at your most intelligent.
Get a fucking uni degree, ape.

Why would that be a lie? Lol

Because the main point of leggings is to make your ass visible.
Don't aggravate me further by denying what the entire world has known for a decade.
You see other women presenting ass and you're scared that you're losing and you wanna compete.

Attached: what.png (730x510, 20K)

>age
>savings
>salary

me 23

people want to pretend the west is like those parts of africa where women are topless 24/7 and it's nothing to anyone because they have been doing it for centuries. But it's not at all liek that here.

Attached: 1920-womens-dresses-01.jpg (600x871, 107K)

Nothing
Nothing

Trust me I intend to get a job soon.