Wtf Kent

youtu.be/qjBMZT2J9zM
>tfw Kent is making and you're still stuck here

A-At least I'm still straight despite the shit here

Fuck I hate myself

Attached: serveimage (20).jpg (640x640, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXszx_8IoCw
youtu.be/BAZbwuEjQs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Kent ever make it?

>100lbs cable row
What's his height/weight?
Also who is he?

Kent has gone MGTOW

I used to listen to his rants when he sat in the dark in his car and yelled how women played him etc.
Made me feel not so lonely in my despair, to hear someone elses voice say how I myself felt.
Can't do that anymore, Kent made it and left us behind

I'm proud of him. He seems happier. He's out of his weird 2005 hip hop style color-coordinated outfits, he speaks with more confidence, he's more handsome. I love it. If Kent has left this shit behind, I think that's a sign it's time for us all to get over ourselves.

Hi newfag
Kent is small small
Iktf, how far have you come user? Hit rock bottom yet?
Have some Kent bars
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXszx_8IoCw

Attached: 8we9o7.jpg (900x900, 153K)

You chadmarco pls gib another how to be a neet video or i will cri

Dubs of truth
Let the faggots have this place for all I care, they will leave when they realise they're not getting attention.
I may really move it over to Jow Forums
I hope they will be nice to me

Attached: serveimage (15).jpg (225x224, 8K)

I don't know user, I always think I hit rock bottom but then I find myself digging deeper. Figured you couldn't go lower then mental hospital but alas I proved myself wrong by consuming the meds they forced upon me which changed my personality. As I got out I threw that shit away and have stagnated a little but they still believe I'm taking it
Lent used to keep me stable before he deleted his channel(s) and now it's hard to find the re-uploads of them

Have you seen oreoman or cereal? I can't find cereal videos so I have to ask if you can help

I've been around for years.
Is he like 5'5?

no he's literally 5'2, shorter than most girls
reason kids used to call him butthead, huge ass booty head for a small ass niqqa I feel for him

Attached: 1553833051637.png (1034x1080, 549K)

I have not, Kent was my go to guy to hear someone else frustrated about similar issues. Over time I've seen re-upload channels come and go and right now I can't find any, his stories about the girl in the store, late night rant and looking over his shoulder and other rant videos about his caps or otherwise in his apartment with the window open so all his neighbors could hear him as well as stories about the mental visits.. gone until I can find another re-uploader

Damn I'm 5'7 and %40 of the girls are equal or taller than me. That kid must've been through a lot

we all have a little kent inside of us.
ur a retarded faggot

youtu.be/BAZbwuEjQs8
Here is an Oreo man video. I think he is still active

I hope you find those Kent videos. I also think they were extremely comfy. I'm trying to find Elliot's right now

Attached: 10dtnj7.jpg (1600x1600, 308K)

Am I retarded? Nope.
Am I a fag? Absouletely nope.

He's a manlet. No.

Damn the no-glasses no-hat deal really does a lot for his look.

Are you the faggot that used to call him big booty head in his videos?

Kek

Made him look like a kid

His oversized shirts and pants didn't help him either

Needed better clothes that was more tailored to his body

Really glad to see kent like this. He deserves it. Been through so much turmoil.