Can't sleep one night

>can't sleep one night
>start thinking about learning electronics and starting building shit in my garage
>or picking up that dusty ass C and C+ manual and finally start learning programming
>or start growing vegetables in my garage
>better yet in my backyard
>really excited about the new hobbies I'm going to take up
>sleep
>wake up
>too tired to do any of that
>actually spend the day playing tf2 and procrastinating
This happens every month or so. It's like being functioning for 5 or 6 hours and then going back to the usual shit.
Does anyone know this feel?

Attached: ugh.png (609x526, 343K)

>Does anyone know this feel?
any does anyone else question can be answered with yes

next time you feel motivated, just do it don't wait or go back to sleep, get started in at least some way Also figure out why you feel "too tired" you just sound depressed.

I got through college for programming and just wound up becoming a NEET who does nothing all day. I feel sick and tired all the time. I have dreams about programming but actually never code anything.

There are infinite cool things one could learn about by reading old source code, but I think it would mostly be purely educational and not have any practical applications. I could probably make myself program if I settled on just doing it for fun and not expecting what I make to be useful to anybody. Making some cashgrab mobile app or doing data science just sounds soulless and boring. I just want to know how the Quake engine works.

From my research people that never seem to get things done might have adhd

you're right user. procrastination is something that most young people suffer from now and i feel that is one type of adhd actually.
i also suffer from it.

But user, that's objectively wrong. Example:
>does anyone else have Kohler disease?
Since it's a rare disease and to get an answer to the question an ipothetical patient should be awake, an English speaker, a Jow Forums user, a r9k user, and able to see the thread among the shitfest of racebait and fembot threads that plague this board, it's not impossible for the question to not get an answer.
On top of being wrong you are also being autistic about a standard phrase used as an excuse to encourage discussion.

I'm starting a small garden, its pretty easy and fulfilling. I just have some tomatoes and peppers. You can do it

Same except I ended up getting black out drunk and forget everything

I might as well have that, I can't seem to take a serious interest in anything that requires effort.
Based motivational poster

Attached: Apu+apustaja_24513d_6794996.jpg (1200x1271, 193K)

I have those thoughts when driving or when at work. I think "it's so easy, once I get home, instead of getting on Jow Forums, I'll just DO something instead". But then I don't.

Or perhaps he doesn't see real reason to take up those hobbies.
Maybe he's stressed out from work/uni and knows that he should put that effort into pending issues in those fields, instead of sinking it into semi-productive hobbies.
The majority of procrastination is caused by not being able to give a shit about things that are bullshit and in an ideal world people would be aware that that thing is bullshit, pointless and a waste of time.

Fix your real issues that keep bothering you first, and then you can start any hobby you want without feeling like shit and wanting to procrastinate. Quit blaming it on theoretical mental issues that you weren't even diagnosed with professionally.

How nice of you to assume not only that I'm in employment or education but also that I do anything productive at all during the day

Attached: 1555719196933.jpg (418x446, 43K)

See, that's what bothering you. Not having a job, an opportunity at life by having resources. Seriously, I'm not trying to be an ass here but I want what's best for you (assuming that you're not a sadistic psycho, then you should be dragged out of your residence and shot). It's hard, it will suck for the first months but you'll get used to it eventually.

Yeah I have all these ideas of stuff I want to do as well, but the mundane details are so boring though. Change is hard, but you just have to get past that and you're good to go I think.

most people need other people to give them paychecks and tell them what to do. nothing you do really seems to feel worth it because everyone around you is ahead of you
once people become wagies i've seen people unironically lose all motivation to do anything that isn't for money

I do this every signal night.

Yea but I don't even do them for longer than an hour when I try.
Why commit yourself to a world that commits itself to shit testing you 24/7?

start lifting and eating healthy
it will get you into a routine and make you feel more energetic
Neets are at an advantage, we get gains way easier because we get to sleep long and keep our stress hormones low

I feel similarly except that I'm also too dispassionate to find anything I want to do for personal reasons

I was very stressed when I was neet

I miss the days when I used to just do shit without thinking about it.