I-I THOUGHT ONLY BETAS GOT ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS! YOU NIGGERS LIED TO ME!

I-I THOUGHT ONLY BETAS GOT ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS! YOU NIGGERS LIED TO ME!

Attached: 1556906304796.jpg (2361x1748, 1.05M)

>YOU NIGGERS
*Tenda, aznmasculinity

Attached: Unsuccesful SEA hapas.png (1200x1000, 1.54M)

lmao they all look asian as fuck rip white race

All the boys look high test and all the girls look peal feminine though. Good trade off.

Why robots are not fucking asian girls? Go now and find some asian gf and cheat on her with another asian girl!

Attached: 90ac690d0ed316c5ec0965ff87c91a6e3eabb00ec120d5bafa4f15f760c771f8.jpg (403x392, 33K)

why not build a harem, and live the life of harem MC in real life?

Monogamy is good for everyone get out with your degenerate shit

We are not in Kansas anymore.

The monogamy system is destroyed by feminism. Girls don't want to have kids, girls don't want to marry, girls don't want to be stay at home mothers. It is all over.

If thats what you want to think,then be my guest. Im not here to fix you.

>genociding yourself to make another race look more pretty is a good tradeoff to whites
Yikes!

Asians are honorary whites. They work just as hard,look just as good,and have done just as much for society. Would you rather us be clay skinned unintelligent sloth looking humans,or pale skinned,intelligent,human looking humans?

belgians don't exist they're either dutch or french

checkmate

now, if only the asian gf that the average incel dates looked like that...

the guys standing up for their believes and no budging one inch from the sort of girl they want even if they have to skip continent to find the,?
>BETA! U no real man!, man up and marry the single coalburner mom, you incel

Guys who cater to women's demands, follow their whims, applaud and support them when they NEED the right to kill your kids or fuck another guy in front of you
>SUCH AN ALPHA, what a male! you should be more like him, kiddo

Okay, I am officially confused with this world and want my own private moon now.

damn man i love thai girls

All Asians look the same what are you talking about lmao

yes, I'm sure the average "redditor azean wife" is the same as those cuties lolzies

thai girls are some of the ugliest pieces of shit on this goddamn planet. the only way they could look good is if they racemix. by god the thai men can become better looking girls than the actual girls

Post a picture of yourself. I guarantee you're an ugly piece of shit.

so what if im an ugly piece of shit? it's why im on this board. this isnt relevant at all to what ive said.

first column 2nd row who are they

I'm not saying they're cute I'm saying they all look the same. Same face hair and eyes, those people are like clones

redditors marry the less unfortunate ones all the time when they reach 30 and find themsleves still alone
I would hate to think that the people who use these examples in these threads are about to become one of them

Looks like ur mom lul