In about a month to a month and a half I plan to quit my job and drift across America

In about a month to a month and a half I plan to quit my job and drift across America.

If I die I'm ok with that. My question to you all is, what kind of shit should I do? I have a general idea of what to bring already but any advice is welcome

Attached: 1554202814276.jpg (768x1152, 178K)

It's practically impossible to catch the serial killers who have no connections to the victims and move around a lot, especially if you don't do any stupid shit that makes them think the murders are connected.

damn those are large titties, is this shooped?

I dunno if I want to kill anyone, if anything would rather be killed if someone was willing 2bh

It's from an article in a british newspaper about a woman who's' tits are inexplicably growing for some reason

>inexplicably ... for some reason
brits sure talk english good

Are you gonna drive or hitch hike or what? I want to do this too, but everything is so scary.

Go see nature, write a book, do some drugs, kill yourself.

Walk / hitch hike

Wdym too scary?
Killing myself is prob endgame

Godspeed, OP. Sounds like you're living the Chad hobo life soon, and i'm kinda jelly.

Try looking up train hopping vids on youtube, might be something you want to try

Train hopping seems a little sketchy and honestly I always thought it was mainly a thing in fiction, the whole hobo with a bindle hopping on a random train type shit
Thanks senpai

I could see myself doing this. But where would I shower?

There are lots of gyms with multiple locations

But they don't let people in for free.

You just keep signing up for the free trial membership.

You'd have to have a membership obviously, are you planning on traveling around with no access to money?

It wouldn't be hard to set up a membership with a preexisting bank account with a couple hundred in it before you dip out.

god i wish my girlfriend has those tiddies. she just has an f cup

What the fuck is there to see in America? It's just a more difficult lifestyle with the ability to lable yourself as a drifter.

You should definitely drift around on the Greyhound bus. It's full of crazies and you can go anywhere pretty cheap. It's really interesting to talk to the riders. They all have interesting stories, but they are most definitely all lumpenproletariat.

build a van

sounds kind of cool. i might do this when im a little older. i'm gonna do what your suggesting but in south east asia first.

Go north in the spring/summer
Go to Florida for the winter.
Most hobos i've met are batshit crazy. All of them ride on bikes stacked with 100+ pounds of shit.
You're not going to have fun when you're 50 miles down the road, with 30 miles to the next town, and having sleet coming down.
Wagecucking at least gives you somewhere warm to sleep in.
Try not to freeze to death.

Attached: 1500647776776.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Why southeast Asia?