Last Judgment

Will he come back lads? If so how long do we have to wait and what will happen?

Attached: 1.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QkItQGoaKEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day. We dont know when though.

Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef didn't look like that.

Attached: o-JESUS-570.jpg (570x805, 86K)

Does it matter what he looked like tough user?

I can't name my sources but I'm pretty sure he is already alive. He is probably an American in his 20s to 40s and may or may not have already awaken to his true nature as the final savior and leader of the future planetary crisis. He is probably a vegan and left-wing activist.

I think he would rather be a right wing activist trolling the jews like the first time he was on earth

I present video footage that looks terribly suspicious, perhaps someone is willing to investigate on this case:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QkItQGoaKEE

I hope soon
Originally

me too man. When I leave my house I feel at least like the end is near

I don't know any right wingers who are preaching the unity of all non-Jews against Jewish power. I do know a lot of right wingers who are trying to create a white ethnostate (kind of like how Israel is a JEWISH ETHNOSTATE...........) though.

Attached: Jesus_Christ.jpg (1800x1200, 1.41M)

what's wrong with an ethnostate though? I don't think racemixing is mandatory according to the bible

Racemixing is restricted in the Jewish Tanakh. It really shows you who originated this mindset. The problem with an ethnostate is that when you have every arbitrary ethnic group in their own countries on a planet with finite resources you are basically setting the world up as a ticking time bomb for disaster. War and suffering on an unheard of scale. The Jews want this because they know they can clean up shop when all non-Jews exhaust themselves fighting each other for literally no reason except that dumb fucking white kids and boomers want the 50s back (protip the 50s fucking suck, the culture sucked, the people sucked, the 60-90s retro culture was infinitely better and was INSPIRED BY LEFTIST AND ANTI-RACIST SENTIMENT!!)

I wish everyone wasn't so god damn stupid. The only division in the world needs to be between non-Jews and Jews, because they are the real evil that is plaguing world politics, and it's painfully obvious.

Attached: 1514080066110.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

>when you have every arbitrary ethnic group in their own countries on a planet with finite resources you are basically setting the world up as a ticking time bomb for disaster
Disaster will happen one way or another if the world population keeps growing.

If that's true, then why whitewash him?

Attached: 1557439824354.png (1023x938, 520K)

He will. Patience.

>will he come back

No because he isn't fucking real. Grow up.

Attached: satan-rimming-jesus.jpg (760x785, 72K)

I feel like it would happen at a very critical time in history. Perhaps before humanity is totally enslaved by technosatan.

I didn't make that image wtf do I know. I doubt he was as dark as in the pic you posted though

cant w8 till he comes 2bh guys

He didnt show up when heathens flooded Europe because of Merkel. If he can ignore all the innocent normals dying, getting raped, blown to shreds then i dont think he cares that much

we are in he endgame my dude you better get to reading the bible & dedicating your life to god

Attached: 1522230128546.gif (208x128, 39K)