So fellas, where do you get a fat girlfriend who likes being fat. are there any dating sites/apps specifically for this?

so fellas, where do you get a fat girlfriend who likes being fat. are there any dating sites/apps specifically for this?

Attached: 1557281329778.png (1369x660, 310K)

The supermarket after 9 pm.

Gender Studies class

feabie

Of course that's not original

Attached: bellagrande 5'6 352 lbs.jpg (628x720, 154K)

ah thanks, i'll make sure to look there.

Attached: tumblr_pjs7ruAWqB1v357ts_540.jpg (456x810, 103K)

what the fuck is a feabie? please god tell me its tinder but theres fat chicks

Attached: mumble.png (1024x1055, 436K)

oh my fucking god it is
my life, changed forever

You've taken your first step into a larger world.
How in god's green earth is this not an original comment?

Attached: 39048104579754.jpg (1280x1231, 87K)

its not tinder so be careful

A lot want real relationships where they can mooch off of you

this genuinely sounds like it's up my fucking alley. a real relationship would be nice after some shit i've been going through

where do you live pal? some places have more than others

georgia, so it's mostly inbred southern yeehaw blonde girls, not my preference. desu i like a more dominant bigger girl, which is hard to find

oh my, no! Country dominants are just demanding selfish princesstypes
yikes

um, good luck!

not that guy but i've been curious about downloading it
I'm just not sure if Utah would have that much fatties around

it's more popular on the coasts

I dont think youd have more than a couple users in utah and they'd be picky as hell

yeah, no, i don't want a country dominant. the opposite of what i want. how do i describe it as, well, like the kind of girl that goes to hot topic, but only occasionally.

this image is literally ideal gf except she doesnt have long hair

feels bad man
get me outta here

>this image is literally ideal gf

You are a wonderful person and I am glad you exist

knowing this site i am afraid of the implications of this response

I hope you get there one day, user, unless you're like a total piece of shit or something. also im pretty sure ur gay if thats ur ideal gf mate

Attached: 4432dcc3bd092a2d7082cf85d99db0c6.jpg (1080x1179, 94K)

>its tinder but theres fat chicks
No, it's a bunch of model wannabes selling nudes and looking for sugar daddies.

nah i'm pretty confident in my sexuality, i just like a more, well, "masculine" girl if that makes any sense.

ah jeez, that sucks, i'll still give things a shot though, no hurt in trying y'know

Good luck buddy, you never know where you'll find a unicorn.

Attached: D1xHnJsU0AEYPhU.jpg (802x1200, 86K)

what implications do you suspect

i dunno but i just don't think that was a Sincere response, i'm kind of a newfag so i think i'm missing the joke here lol

comliments are always suspect but you should leave this tar pit before it sucks you in

i've been sucked in for a couple months now unfortunately

It ain't so bad depending on what you come here for. I do out of boredom, most of the time.
But if you're here to gaypost, orbit "women," or some fag shit like that, then yeah you're probably better off doing something else

Attached: 44.jpg (393x303, 17K)

nah i basically just post about fat girls and try to help out some people who sound like they genuinely need some advice

Attached: tumblr_okbk6uOPOx1qj87c7o1_640.png (541x700, 214K)

advise about what? attracting fats? If so I'm interested.

Attached: 49ae.png (741x568, 29K)

nah, just when i see an unfortunate user who's just down on themselves i'll pop in when i think i can help them out. i don't think attracting bigger girls is much different than attracting a normal girl, equally as hard in my experience.

fuck. anyway cool and all, but I'm not sure how efficacious advice is. From my experience, people hard on themselves generally prefer to be for some weird reason. Like they make excuses for why they won't stop being shitty. Like 80% of the time it's a mindset thing.

Attached: wo4.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>feabie is dead in my area
SOMEBODY KILL ME

>no fat harem

Attached: fatchickparty.png (490x368, 292K)