Do girls become more attracted to a guy if they find out they he has cheated on them or has a mistress?

Do girls become more attracted to a guy if they find out they he has cheated on them or has a mistress?

Attached: 9UXWpQUV0o3ZbJnKn8Ye5adHScbtgYniewdI1G-xa_M.jpg (476x767, 48K)

no wtf.
what kind of freak are you planning on dating

user, yes and no. Girls have fetishes just like dues. Probably there are female cucks that would find this hot. The general consensus, and I suspect you know this, is no though. Getting cheating on hurts and it usually just damages the relationship because a relationship has to be founded on trust. otherwise it turns toxic. You know this

Yes because women are stupid.

No you fucking cuck this is why you will never have a gf

>Getting cheating on hurts and it usually just damages the relationship
Then why the fuck do 99% of women cheat?
Let me guess, it only hurts when it's women getting cheated on.

Why do girls pierce their nipples?

It shows that their partner is desirable and woman have a subconscious desire to be dominated anyways and this is one of the biggest forms of domination. If a man can get another woman chances are he has good genes and she will stay with him for that

Yeah, and they love rape as well.
Be the worst imaginable and women will fuck you then.

Because they like to ruin their bodies, they like to cut themselves, get tattoos and pierce their nipples. If a woman doesn't have a strong male leader she will cause self-harm to herself naturally

>Yeah, and they love rape as well.
Wait, no they don't user where have you gotten this notion from?v

if you're chad, yes. if you're a beta faggot, its an easy out for them to go find a chad that they will actually enjoy having sex with.

It depends on how it goes down. If they're getting lots of love and good sex, then they'll be surprisingly apathetic. They might cry a bit after finding out, but they'll get over it. If she feels the situation represents "Our relationship isn't good enough, so he went out and slept with some other girl" then it's over. But if it's "he's just having fun i know he still loves me" then it's all good. If this latter scenario happens then she's definitely going to be more attracted to you. She'll be putty in your hands. But remember that it's an "out of sight out of mind" type of arrangement. If you're banging a girl you hang out with then you better not be hanging out with her while your gf is there. Depending on the girl, you might be able to get some threesomes though. When a girl gets caught in that weird rationalizing mindset, she'll do virtually anything you want.

It's a specific type of rape they're into. They love the intense dom-sub aspect of it. But in general it's the kind of "rape" where you essentially marry the girl; take her to your farm, fuck her like a toy, but feed her and raise kids together. They obviously wouldn't like the sort of rape where you wonder if your body is getting tossed in a ditch or a pond, irl at least, they're fine masturbating to the thought of that. Sick fucks.

>Do girls become more attracted to a guy if they find out they he has cheated on them or has a mistress?
w/e signals to them that he is desired by other women, is bound to increase their attraction to the guy.
you can't rape your wife.

So women want to be slaves essentially?

>you can't rape your wife.
Based.

Kind of. They want to be a mix of a sadist's sex-slave and daddy's little girl. In bed you just fuck them like a savage. Outside of bed you need to be very friendly and cuddly with her, but still the dominant one, the decision-maker. If she misbehaves then you can punish her in various ways. One is with sex. One is with something humiliating but harmless like writing an apology or standing in the corner. You can also get a bit physical and grab her throat, spank her a bit, some like face-smacking maybe. Discipline needs to involve both submission and punishment, so just being physical doesn't really work. You want it to be the sort of thing where if you're spanking her then she's counting each one, and explaining why she's so sorry and will never do X again.

It's interesting to say the least. This all seems good for men who love the idea of power, especially over women. But those types of men often overlook the gentle-loving father role that men are supposed to have with their mates. That's why it usually fails for them. It's also why you can see so many women with guys who "treat them like shit", but guys who purposefully treat women like shit don't have much success with women. You have to be both her daddy and slave-owner.

>Kind of. They want to be a mix of a sadist's sex-slave and daddy's little girl. In bed you just fuck them like a savage. Outside of bed you need to be very friendly and cuddly with her, but still the dominant one, the decision-maker. If she misbehaves then you can punish her in various ways. One is with sex. One is with something humiliating but harmless like writing an apology or standing in the corner. You can also get a bit physical and grab her throat, spank her a bit, some like face-smacking maybe. Discipline needs to involve both submission and punishment, so just being physical doesn't really work. You want it to be the sort of thing where if you're spanking her then she's counting each one, and explaining why she's so sorry and will never do X again.
Aren't all of those things illegal? Also if women enjoy them why do feminists say they hate them?

Yeah they want to be close to them so there are no witnesses when he suddenly dissapears.

>based
I was being ironic.
>Kind of. They want to be a mix of a sadist's sex-slave and daddy's little girl.
lol, oh man where have I seen this dom/sub bullshit before... I wonder...

>This all seems good for men who love the idea of power, especially over women.
you know what gets them wetter?
men with power over other men. i.e status.

Even if you do do something illegal, if you do it properly then she won't call the cops. You generally should make her spend the night, watch a movie, or do something else that involves spending lots of time together after disciplining her though. It helps with the bonding and helps her calm down. Once you've finished getting her to submit and admit her wrongs, you want to quickly switch back into daddy-mode and start caring about her being happy. Kissing her and saying "I love you" is always good. But even if the police somehow got called, it wouldn't mean much. Just say the two of you were having sex, or got into an argument. She's lying. Mock her and say stuff like "What are you gonna do? Show your red ass to the cops?" and tell her how badly telling someone would work out. You can really fuck with her by putting the phone in her hand, and daring her into calling the police. She almost certainly won't. She'll just sit there silently for a bit, and it's up to you to take her hesitation as a "I choose you."

And feminists are a whole topic of their own. It's worthless to bother analyzing feminists, since every woman is a "feminist" now that it's an "identity" rather than a policy-specific movement. People will very rarely betray the group that advances their interests. Although the very overt feminists are typically major fucking whores.

Oh okay. But in bed should you do things to her even if she doesn't want to just to be dominant or nah? And if you're horny and she isn't what do you do?

Status is good but it's not everything. Poorfags can get better women than Zuckerberg e.g. Also there is no such thing as equality, and people will naturally segregate into the dominant and submissive. If you want anything, even sex, then you obviously need to be the dominant party. So then you have to make her submissive, but in the way most appealing to women.

>But in bed should you do things to her even if she doesn't want to just to be dominant or nah?
It's fine, perhaps good, to push her. You can do stuff if she's saying no. But you don't want to overload her. Pain is something that needs to be incrementally developed. If you hurt her too much and ignore her begging you to stop then she'll just lie there crying. It'll ruin your evening, and won't be good for your relationship. If it's something like oral sex then there's no problem making her lick your dick or whatever and slowly working her up to it, even if she's saying she doesn't want to. Remember the daddy side of things. You're in charge, but you care about her.

>And if you're horny and she isn't what do you do?
Don't even recognize sex as a "If we're both aroused then lets go to bed and make love" type of thing. Just start kissing her and say "Let's go to bed" while tugging her a bit in that direction. If she resists then keep groping and kissing her, and then start fingering her. Tell her stuff like "At least go to bed and we can see if you get into it. Otherwise we can stop." But the second you get her into bed just start having sex with her. Women are always up for sex.

>Poorfags can get better women than Zuckerberg
lmao

My wife does. She also likes to lick my butthole and massage my balls while I fuck another girl.

Idk but rich guys seem to get away with having mistresses while middle-class roasties go ballistic.

ok then projared