YOU NIGGERS! STOP GIVING WOMEN ATTENTION! THEY'RE LEECHING OFF OF YOUR PATHETIC DESPERATION!

YOU NIGGERS! STOP GIVING WOMEN ATTENTION! THEY'RE LEECHING OFF OF YOUR PATHETIC DESPERATION!
WHEN WILL YOU LEEEEAAAAARRN

Attached: wo18.png (500x500, 170K)

women are like an addiction. i know they'll just fuck me over and ignore me when we're done hanging out but while i have them there with me, it's the best thing in the world.

Women are annoying and stupid as shit, lmao. Legalize euthanasia

says the kissless incel

Attached: 1501813731168s.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Agreed. Fuck women, fuck how perfect they are until after sex. Fuck

>i-incel!
>HAHA!
>d-did i win guys?

literally go fuck yourself. Worthless piece of shit.

>unironically saying incel
fucking dipshit

Attached: ad9f0d4a1b11d0880cb9deba9b2a8ca62d5f98d6947a27dcb8f8067f613d7aae_1.jpg (2242x784, 195K)

you gonna cry? it's not my fault you losers have never had any chances with girls.

>literally just admitted to reveling in being spat on and abused
>thinking you aren't the limp-dick beta in this situation

Attached: 44c.jpg (413x465, 48K)

This isn't the point.

Women will get attention no matter what. They need it to survive anyway or they end up like fucking Trixie Tang in that one Fairly Oddparents episode and start going Yandere/batshit insane.

God bless those orbiters sacrificing themselves maintaining the stability of their local communities.

Attached: trixietanginsane.png (552x504, 142K)

Damn. I can't believe humanity lasted this long, what with men having to put up with that bullshit.

Attached: wo24.jpg (375x342, 39K)

No fuck orbiters. Let the women go insane. If they wage war with us men, we will undoubtedly win (assuming they dont seduce the weak minded) and show them their place

Then why the fuck are you here then?
Fucking retard. And roasties are trash

>implying you wouldn't give in the moment your dream girl walked in

just wait for AI waifu robots in 2050 OP , the chad-incel term will stop existing then
chad term exist because incel exist you can't have only 1 side , sun and moon niggers

Beta orbters will never learn.

Is this why women fantasize about rape so much and see it everywhere? Cause they just want that much attention at any given moment yet are told constantly it's worse then murder so they have this weird physiological problem with it?

psychological I mean

but anime girls aren't real user, checkmate atheist

>Trying to get retards to learn anything

Attached: 1545115181452.png (600x580, 419K)

Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Originalos

Attached: Lloyd-1024x576.png (1024x576, 281K)

Yeah well its not like I have anything else worthwhile to give attention to. A smile is all it takes to brighten up my day user.
this, have sex lol

Is this exclusive for niggers.

I wish women were banned from posting on the internet.

NOt everyone does that just newfaggot discord users still in HS that think they might get a gf here.

YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

WHAT THE FRIIIIIIIICK

also the pink wojak is trash

FUck biz.

I'm repulsive so they will never pay attention to me. I'm okay with that, in a way I'm glad they won't give me the time.