Do girls find it impossible to love a man and be loyal to him if he isn't able to dominate her?

Do girls find it impossible to love a man and be loyal to him if he isn't able to dominate her?

Attached: 8r1oc6m369v21.png (763x767, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phlanx.com/influencer/shala-monet-weir
instagram.com/monet_weir/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TyIMKiWpdU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, she will think at least subconsciously that if you cant even control her how can she except you to control the children you will have,be able to protect her against threats and be a leader

i don't know but source on that image?

Don't remember sorry

What do you guys consider dominating a woman, exactly?

>women
>capable of love in the first place
kek

Wym, women can love people

>women can love
Stop posting memes

Aren't women generally kinder and more caring than men though? There's a reason why they're called the fairer sex

Rape her in bed. The more violent the better, but make sure not to hit the nose or teeth

>to dominate her?
dominate her in what way?

You're the leader and she's the follower

>Aren't women generally kinder and more caring

Attached: 090.jpg (700x955, 65K)

Tell me more. Is it the kind of "rape" where you are probably able to already have sex, but you're just very forceful about it and don't ask her permission? Jow Forums rarely goes into detail on this type of stuff.

Is this dominance a purely sexual one?

Aren't they kinder user? I always thought I should protect women because they are too kind to protect themselves, I guess I was wrong

>you are the leader and she is the follower.
I think as couple, you should both make decisions together, and as long as you are not a doormat you should be okay, what is more important imo, is your status as a male.

this dom/sub bull shit sounds exhausting.

>I think as couple, you should both make decisions together
No, women are terrible at making decisions. You can ofc take her opinion into consideration, but it should be the man that does the decision making

>Aren't women generally kinder and more caring than men though?
No, that is a fucking meme. They are more agreeable (they think you're a cunt, they just don't say it out loud) and can be more empathetic (don't confuse this with _sympathetic_). What it boils down to is that they are better manipulators.

>No, women are terrible at making decisions. You can ofc take her opinion into consideration, but it should be the man that does the decision making
well I hope to god, I don't end up with a woman like that.

>don't confuse this with _sympathetic_
if you're empathetic then you're also sympathetic. empathy supersedes sympathy

Women aren't able to love.
They also have a big difficulty in being loyal because they always want a new toy but want to keep the old toy in case the new one "breaks". Eat the cake and have it too, if you will.

Almost all women are like that with a few exceptions

why would I ever want some weak child to take care of? I want a mommy to protect me and be my white knight. She needs to be
>muscular
>nice
>smell nice
>freckles
>a little sadistic
>tall
>no land whales
>big milkies
>never want kids
>able to bridal carry me
>stuff I forgot to mention

I want a praying mantis,spider,hyena dominatrix who is twice my size and can take on guys who hit on me at the bar.

Attached: 1510130765612.jpg (1200x900, 702K)

>Almost all women are like that with a few exceptions.
>women are shit at making decisions
well you got more of them graduating colleges now days.
so I dunno if you are right about that.

Look, both words get used interchangeably anymore, so to avoid confusion and dumb semantical arguments let me put it this way: they're better at reading you, but they are just as cold to your suffering, unless it nets them social favor. (Again, they are more agreeable.)

They don't want domination, they want a reliable partner

Silly fetishes have little to do with love.

He doesn't mean dominate is some autistic BDSM way. He means they want someone to lead.

>well you got more of them graduating colleges now days.
>so I dunno if you are right about that.
That's a proof that they are shit at making decisions actually, since they usually get low paying degrees and get into a shit ton of debt. Also they pretty much put themselves in debt traps which forces their husband to work way more or them to work if they ever want kids so they'll never be able to be a stay at home mom which is one of the most fulfilling things for a woman to do

you seem far to adjusted to reality for the rest of this thread

Nobody wants that, it's just breadwinning privilege. If she has to defer is because she's not making enough money to be comfortable imposing things.

>he believes norman gaslighting

I knew someone would hate that. You guys are great!

what men want is femdom and any woman who is weak enough to make the man do everything isnt worth your time

Attached: __original_drawn_by_amano_jack_paradise_jack__d1f28b3f676791ac38c62b9163bcc6e2.jpg (775x1100, 237K)

this. all men secretly want femdom

>because she's not making enough money to be comfortable imposing things.
No. Look up the data and you'll find that women are responsible for almost all divorces, and that a major cause of a divorce is the woman getting a promotion. If she can't be hypergamous, she's likely to leave.
>Nobody wants that
You're dumb as shit, your English is abysmal, and you're clearly autistic as hell.

Attached: wj.png (817x891, 32K)

lol, you are basically saying going to college is one of the many shitty decisions women make.
I don't agree, having said that however, I also don't see anything wrong with being a stay at home mom, and you are right raising a family is the most fulfilling thing for a woman.

>Ending up with a woman.
user, if you're posting here I have some bad news for you...

A guy dominating a women in theory is that a woman, even with her greatest willpower and determination, could not overpower a man who wants his way. she is completely at mercy to the guy.

is this the mgtow thread? if any of you guys came near me I would slap you silly lol

Attached: zfnwunx8xxm21.png (265x314, 130K)

>is this the mgtow thread?
No this is a blackpill thread.
>if any of you guys came near me I would slap you silly lol
Sure you would, cupcake.

Right click --> Search jewgle for this image
Shala Monet Weir
phlanx.com/influencer/shala-monet-weir
instagram.com/monet_weir/?hl=en

>sounds exhausting
No shit, why do think so many married males suddenly start working a lot more and begin to feed her money instead of keeping up with the steady attention-giving and domineering games?

i'll let you know faggot, I have actually had a gf before, I never put out tho.

I like to think of it as a ship captain and a navigator gf. Sure a good idea to listen to her and listen WELL if you picked one who is at all worth her place.

But YOU make the decisions in the end, or the ship will end as a fuck-up

comes off as an incel thread honestly just a lot of grrr women is bad! Men have it so hard waaaa. Honestly its sad. Its funny guys act tough and want to "dominate me" until I turn things around and they have my strap on up thier assess. I literally had a guy forcing me up against a bathroom wall once, I was laughing so hard in my head, told him we would go to my house. He wasnt ready for the handcuffs I had him calling me "mistress" and "mommy" in about 20min (a long time I must admit) sent him home with a sore ass.

whatever you say captain tough guy lol!

Attached: 411full.jpg (411x731, 48K)

All women want chad

All women want a beta provider while chad impregnates them

She's apparently Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead's daughter and goes to Chapman University in Califorina. Her instagram caption is:
>Be a good person, it's not that hard!
Fuggin kek. What a joke, we truly do live in a clown world.

Was this before or after you dilated that day?

god damn, it's frightening, and utterly disgusting that you could be replying to a mentally ill man thinking he is a qt fembot shit posting.

Attached: 1557701612675.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>if any of you guys came near me I would slap you silly lol
Is this a invitation?

Attached: db7.jpg (561x785, 43K)

The anime avatar is usually a dead give away.

>anyone I dont like is mentally ill

>anime is bad

>im sexist the post

do you guys ever like look at what walking stereotypes you are?

I like you user, stay strong

Attached: 03a4235446d214697218510bdbf6c9e0f4e1d102.png (500x500, 130K)

>didn't dispute being a man
youtube.com/watch?v=TyIMKiWpdU4

why would I bother if you arent going to believe me?

>I-I meant to leave it o-out
>why would I bother
If you really are sparing the effort, you wouldn't reply to me here, either. You're too autistic to pull this con off.