The game is rigged. Why bother?

The game is rigged. Why bother?

Attached: 1557648218594.jpg (960x700, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoSkyaAteis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should add the following:
*If you're a landwhale you may still have a chance

Transition then if you're so fucking buttmad about it. If women have it so easy why don't you just be one?

If only it were really possible. It is odd that there really are people who wouldnt take a complete transition if it were offered.

No you are just autistic, 90% of incels are incels because they have horrible personalities. They're decent enough looking they just act like fucking retards and don't make themselves look presentable. I'm an ugly nerdy loser and still have had women come up to me.

>Not wanting go through life learning a variety of different skills and talents
>Not wanting a nice and muscular body that doesn't completely falter by the time you're thirty as long as you exercise regularly
>Not having an extremely linear and easy path to upward progress as long as you stick to working
>Not providing for others who come to depend on you and see you as a protective figure

in other words, you're just a faggot.

>90% of incels are incels because they have horrible personalities

Ah, that must mean you're an incel. Welcome to the club kiddo.

I'm literally everything on the left.

Damn. I feel better now.

Youre right, I dont want any of that
>faggot
But I like girls, user

If women are so much better they can effortlessly beat you at the game, you should just submit to them instead of trying to overcompensate.

Being a tranny just makes a man's life worse because everyone knows you're not actually a woman.

Attached: 74033941-3F5C-41E2-AE7D-B5B599F407DC.png (796x1171, 757K)

>false-hope echo chamber
This is just cruel

As I said I'm not, so even somebody as awful as me has gotten laid but you haven't, sorry kiddo.

those things are only available to males born with indicators of high prenatal and prepubertal testosterone levels: wide ribcages, long clavicles, big jaws, maxillas with forward projection, thick wrists etc. Basically, no one here

>you should just submit to them
What does that entail?

Yes I'm sure
>Women with PCOS
>Dark skinned women
>Women with masculine features
>Tall women 6"3+
>Disfigured women
>Indian, Aboriginal, Black women
Just have to be thin :7

Landwhales still have more SMV than even Chads do.

Yes, they literally do. The only reason any of them would be single is because they're "too good" to fuck their male equivalent.

They don't even have to be thin:
youtube.com/watch?v=MoSkyaAteis

idk i just ignored the game until the game started coming to me if that makes sense

>>Women with PCOS
I would kill for one of those!
All women with PCOS I came across and chatted with are actually acting like they didn't hide when brains and logic were distributed
and naturally all had bf, flm

>Tall women 6"3+
I wish
Maybe they would be desperate enough to go out with me then.

Attached: 1526805959425.jpg (622x1248, 207K)

And?

It proves that "terrible personalities" is complete bullshit. Foids don't care about that crap. WTF are you even doing here?

>fellow tall girl lover
Based and heightpilled

Fuck forgot image
>tfw you havent been little spoon to a tall girl yet

Attached: 4000D6B0-D838-4441-82E6-FB1FD001F5D2.jpg (564x928, 166K)

>Put photo of myself through that filter app that makes your face female
>Look like some beautiful 8/10 goth girl
>If I were just born female I'd have zero issues finding relationships, validation, affection, love, etc.
>My female equivalent is having the time of her life somewhere out there right now while I get to rot and eventually kill myself sometime in my 30s

Being male is such a fucking scam. No wonder suicide rates for men are so much damn higher.

I'm a fucking loser, I didn't say I have a terrible personality and people enjoy my company. I however enjoy being alone, "normal" people are boring which is why I originally came here before it turned into an incel circlejerk echo chamber. Women aren't nearly as fussy as robots make out to be, they just want somebody who makes them feel alive.

if you had sex you are a Normalfag. You don't belong here. Go visit reddit instead. Only Virgins/Incels are different and unique. You are a boring faggot who had sex. A Normalshit. You are one of them.

We virgins are unique and special. You are not. You are a sheep like all other normies

Attached: Saving-Private-Alek.jpg (800x1134, 284K)

You equate being an incel fuck up to uniqueness? How narcissistic can you be? Yeah sex is normal but it doesn't make you normal and being an incel doesn't make you a spethul snowflake. Clearly it was stated that I've been here for a long time, I've been trolling online since we first got it in 1995 and I ain't going nowhere. This is my home faggot.

>if you're a land whale pic related

Attached: 1546470854141.jpg (621x960, 73K)

then maybe our model of SMV is broken and we've been measuring it incorrectly

I am extremely narcissistic by my nature, yes. I do care about myself only and no fucks are given(No fucks are given indeed.......) and i love being who i am. And yes you are a boring normie and we Incels are special compared to other people on this planet. We are "different". You not. Next!

Attached: images-1.jpg (259x194, 9K)

There was some dating site chart posted here a few days ago that showed even the most attractive men got less messages than the ugliest women.

>Have sexual experience
>Have relationship experience
Stopped comparing right there. Every Chad has had a first relationship and lost their virginity, yet they didn't have that requirement met. :thinking:

My little(younger) sister is a huge fatass and a nice nerdy white guy married her. Shes really nice and family oriented w a good job though. They're always really happy desu

Boring? You're the one who bases their identity around how you sexually identify yourself. What are you some kind of SJW? You're boring, you are predictable and and the fact that you think being a virgin makes you some kind of unicorn and that this is your incel safe space is laughably pathetic and weak which kind of explains it and proves my point. You're just an unfuckable loser projecting.

Attached: 3453462.jpg (704x396, 99K)

>Not providing for others who come to depend on you and see you as a protective figure
FUCK no.

We are unicorns for now. But we will grow in strength as time passes by. Atleast i have incel spree shooters to idolize as heroes and they give me the strength to think that one beautiful day we will burn this society down to ashes and take as many people as we can to the realm of Hades. With the way things are starting to look right now get ready for a wave of mass shootings. Autistic sociopaths like us will be the ones to end your degenerate society once and for all Norman.

The Incels will inherit this Earth

Attached: images.jpg (217x233, 11K)

Who are you kidding? Half of you can't even leave the room let alone look somebody directly in the eye. Elliot Rodgers was only famous because he did something and he was a perfect example of a failed normal (aka you) have a sperg rage even though he could have gotten laid.

Incels won't inherit shit, you're still the minority and will be quickly shot down.

Attached: Nepu.png (500x556, 418K)