How do dicklets cope?

how do dicklets cope?
it must be a living hell.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pf2q1tK4ad1vk7uo9_500.png (434x572, 184K)

is that a literal micropenis?

bro stop lying thats ur nipple

2 inches. I'm gay and don't need it lmao.

I'm sure there are some wom n who like small peens, and in the gay community they love that shit. Apparently it's a "fem" trait.

is it difficult to use a urinal?

I would happily suck that cock daily
my fetish is cum not sex

so then would you prefer a guy with premature ejaculation?

very much so! I am trying to avoid milking as a fetish though

The part that sucks is you can't find small guys who don't want to do SPH or feminization shit, the guys who are actually like that are too ashamed of their dicks to believe that someone would find them desirable

ive had the opposite experience, i was lucky enough to meet 2 guy who where both well below average and neither was into it when i brought it up.

okayokay hear me out, reddit is full of retarded fags, but if you want to watch them like zoo exhibits

look at smalldickproblems

No. It's pretty easy and low maintenance. Light and doesn't take a lot of space in my underwear.

I have a pretty big, thick cock which I will never get to use apart from fapping because of my ugly face. At least dicklets can easily give up hope.

Just like theres big dick "fetishes" theres (very very few) girls eith small dick fetishes. Unfortunately theres no guarantee for us midlets cos theres no average sized dick fetishes

I'm a bit jealous of your experience now, sometimes I wonder if I'm the odd one out because I just want to blow guys with small dicks and be sweet to them instead of humiliating them for it

I'll have to give it a look, thanks

so youre a whore and bragging on r9k for... what reason?

I'm 4 inches and like average girth i think. I cope in many ways. Like fucking my pocket pussies.

Attached: 1519556021711.jpg (1184x1046, 407K)

based and oregon trail-pilled

why not become a pocket pussy?

>be born over six feet so winning
>large barrel chested manly body
>Thick built limbs
>built like I was born to lumber jack
>have 4.5 inch dick which looks even smaller on my larger frame

Its all some sick cosmic joke at this point.

to be frank, you sound gross
like a chubby dadbod guy who thinks he's chad

its enough to rope some women in because they automatically think I am tough as fuck.Women naturally want to be protected and this is also why they will gravitate toward assholes because its associated with strength. Its not Chad tier but it has its advantages to say the least.

3.5 inches erect
31 yo KV
I don't care anymore. During my late 20, my sex drive became a lot lower, so it doesn't bother me anymore. It would be nice to have a gf or company though.

7.25 inches erect

I'll be honest, it's not fun being small. I'm trying to lose weight so it looks bigger. The last girl was visibly disappointed by my size. Had sex anyway but fuck it felt bad.

Most women will probably still be satisfied with this.

7 inches, still a virgin. Dick was wasted on me.

>tfw 5.8
>apparently it's still not enough
FUCK ME I thought 5.5 was the cutoff

Attached: wo29.png (633x758, 23K)

I'm 8" and I hate my dick and wish I was born a female. Wew.

Bullshit.
They'll laugh at the poor user.

t. 6.5"x5" and had girls (plural) laugh at it.

>This
I'm 6x5 and a group of girls laughed at it at a party

8 inches
Only reason I got laid.
She found out and raped me.
Wasnt bad