Why did all the people post there? I don't hate you, but don't be so mean

Why did all the people post there? I don't hate you, but don't be so mean.

Attached: Famine.png (600x600, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52438030/#52438030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you talking about aiste??

if you want to stop getting banned stop avatarposting. it really is that simple, there's no conspiracy against you.

Some Christian made a very mean thread about me. He thinks I am too dumb to know it was about me. He is banned now. But people were still mean to me.
No, They are psych-enablers. I don't care anyway. They are very cute and dear to me. But one user said they are ugly in that thread,

Attached: Non.png (600x600, 393K)

post link to archive aiste

Just look for deleted threads. I don't want to see it again.

im ugly so now there's two of us

wtf are you talking about? who is very cute and dear to you? the jannies? and no, them enforcing the rules of a site entirely unrelated to psychology is NOT being "psych-enablers". not everything is about you and your obsession against psychs.

nah too lazy. originalo

he's talking about his avatar that he keeps using m8

NO user! The pictures :)
I get banned more when I speak against them. I know them. They are psych-enablers. They told me to call a number of "suicide prevention". I did not. I understand their motives.

Attached: Monolithic.png (600x600, 468K)

oh yeah no shit. the way this guy talks is just jarring to me sometimes

Because you're an avatarfag and you need to kill yourself ASAP.

They tell you to call the hotline because Jow Forums wants to avoid unnecessary legal trouble from asshurt parents of a kid who an heroes. Everything else is just in your head.

Then I will reincarnate and come back with a spambot until Jow Forums is no more! Haha. Look I can be funny too. Idiot.
I explained everything. You are short-sighted.

Attached: zz.png (600x600, 380K)

at least keep the same clothes and hairstyle in the same thread. the way you change the whole outfit is taking me out of the immersion. don't tell me you're not actually the pictured girl taking webcam selfies every post?

Jesus fucking christ you are still doing this, neck yourself faggot

Not your business what I do. Too bad you were not in Notre Dame. You will not take me seriously so why even post here? I was not asking for you. I was never mean to you.

Attached: Pestilence.png (600x600, 381K)

You explained the perspective of your sick mind. Obviously, you're the one who is short-sighted.

I dont care you fucking baby, keep spamming and ban evading you worthless fucking loser, must really say something that you have to hide your 400 pound neet ass behind anime girls on the fucking virgin board of Jow Forums.

Idiots making up nonsense. Keep spreading rumors. All my enemies ruin themselves haha. We can still be friends if you want to be saved. I was never mean to you.

>spreading rumors
I'm not spreading shit, I'm literally just talking to you and attempting to give you some perspective as to how insane your ramblings appear to people of sound mind.

>spreading rumors
You are delusional no one gives a shit about you avatarfag, the only thing we want to see is your rotting carcus hanging from a noose

Attached: FDBF82A1-B5DB-4624-8966-D67921FB42CC.jpg (1080x1033, 219K)

My mind is sound. Just dull. Stop trying to help me. You will not. I have mental problems without you people being mean to me too.
I was voted worst avatarposter. I know some people want to kill me. You will never get me. Stop being tough on me.

Goodnight. We can still be friends tomorrow. I am very forgiving.

Attached: Sadness.png (600x600, 375K)

niggerfaggotretardsaged

This post violates a rule, avatar or signature use

Reminder Aiste is a dedicated tranny discord shill trying to frame itself as me to run a tranny psyop

That image was used by shills to frame me as hispanic

I have shills fighting shills over my identity. That's how outrageous this shit hole has gotten.

how can an anonymous identity be stolen

wheres the wikipedia article on all this shit nobody has time to collect clues and gather information about you faggots to form a coherent narrative

>Stop trying to help me.
Not your business what I do :^)

is this the thread op is talking about
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52438030/#52438030

thanks for teh link robro

it was all i could find, the other deleted threads looked like regular aiste posting and a short hey guise fembot here teehee raid. though im not sure thats the one op means since he said he didnt want to wee it again