Fembots, what do you call your vagina? Do you have a nickname for it or does "pussy" or "cunt" suffice...

Fembots, what do you call your vagina? Do you have a nickname for it or does "pussy" or "cunt" suffice? What are your feelings about "hatchet wound" and "oyster ditch?"

Attached: pussy11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a very nice pussyy/

My clitoris is named Clit Eastwood and my vagina is called Lovecraft or Slime Factory. My tits are named Cleopatra and Cottage Cheese.

I had friends tell me they named their vulvas the Beefinator and Clown Car.

Personally if I had one I think I'd call it my "clam trough."

I call mine OP, because it reminds me of him

I probably smell a hell of a lot nicer than your pussy.

Yeah but you take more dick.

lawl
fembots be bringing in the heat tonight.

But your pussy still smells like walking past a grocery store lobster tank. Na-na Na-na-na..

Why did she only shave one side?

"girlspot"

I know a fembot who calls it the slug.

Attached: 1555515295895.jpg (744x1815, 217K)

I imagine it's hard for girls to see that far below. It's a shame. Whenever I shave my butthole I squat over a mirror to make sure I did a good job.

This song has a bunch of fun nicknames.
ham wallet, oyster ditch, gut locker, pudding hatch, squish mitten, yippee bog, bitch wrinkle, fiddle cove

haha, I just came and posted that and you had right before me, funny.

Do you really shave your butt?

Don't knock it 'til you try it. It's really easy and fast.

How would you know? You don't go outside and you certainly haven't seen a vagina.

Do you realIy not?

I've seen a ham wallet or two. That's why I'm obsessed with their smell. Some of you girls need to be ashamed. There was one girl I remember from high school that when I'd walk behind her on the stairs I could smell her pussy through her denim jeans. Her chemistry was way off but I loved it anyway.

And I do go outside. I got my oil changed today and went to Academy sporting goods to look at fishing tackle.

That's because I actually don't have a pussy

I could smell her pussy through her denim jeans
Holy fuck please describe it user.

It wasn't fishy. It was that "dusty" flavor, you know? That unwashed body taint odor. I don't know how she didn't notice that about herself. And how he wasn't able to clean herself properly. Maybe she didn't have a mom to teach her.

You probably get this a lot from girls - ___________________k__________

Well it's not like I'm walking up to girls and blurtin out, "Hey, beautiful. Let me get a noseful of dat poosay." I've got a little more skill than that.

A black chick once asked me what I named my dick. I told her I hadn't and she said it's okay to tell her. When I said that I hadn't again she seemed like she didn't believe me, but dropped the subject.

Was she fat? In my experience it's always the fat ones.

>asked me what I named my dick
Is this actually something some guys do?

Yea. At least have the decency to add a please

Nope. Kind of skinny actually. She was a brunette and had a kind of a big nose. She wasn't that attractive, but her body looked pretty good. And I'd get behind her practically every morning.

PLSSSSSSSSS let me get a whiff of your tuna melt!!!

I call mine El Presedente.