Guys I'm tripping but I did not take drugs. I suddenly feel slightly wobbly and disconnected from myself. What do...

Guys I'm tripping but I did not take drugs. I suddenly feel slightly wobbly and disconnected from myself. What do? It's like a mild head rush, or a mild dreamification of my senses. I'm worried I'm gonna bump into something. I ingested nothing toxic. I drank water. Anything else I should do?

Attached: a car ride to remember.png (480x480, 423K)

Sounds like an acid flashback tbqph

>the depersonalization disorder is beginning to manifest
You're going to have a fun life.

Get in your car and drive somewhere you can find lots of people, have fun op!

Do you feel pressure at the back of your head? Like where your head connects to your neck?

If so, that's a cervicogenic headache. I get them pretty often. 1-3 a day. They're not dangerous, unless you fall down I guess.

This. Have fun dissociating. I learned to just ride it out and enjoy the trip. Of course, shaking uncontrollably due to non-stop panic/anxiety attack that lasts all week is no fun, but the passing out is! After a while, you will be tired and sleepy, but feel reborn with newfound clarity.

did you drink too much Robitussin?

Honestly the part I hate the most is looking in a mirror and not seeing myself.

wait, are you telling me niggas robotrip without taking anything? that sounds scary as fuck

But I don't take acid.
That sounds almost foreboding. What do you mean?
That sounds like a bad idea.
Nah back of heads good.
user what do I'm not sure about any of this. Is it gonna be safe for me to drive ever? Should I even be around people? Their words get across less and less. I have to stop myself from believing incorrect thought-lines in speech. Last week I started responding to every second sentence to my friend because I mistakenly thought that was the game we were playing. A month ago, at my worst, I tried crawling through the t.v set because it was really high def.
Anyways just recently I've been feeling like I'm gonna bump into stuff or someone. Is there anyway to counter act this? Would a weighted vest help?

Honestly you sound like you need to get some medication before you hurt yourself or someone else. Disassociation is no joke sober my guy

My friend, it will be okay. First thing you have to do is slow down your thoughts. Lay down when it gets too much. If you can, step away from socializing. Tell your friends that you have been really tired recently and take a nap. Don't overthink things. If you feel you are doing something stupid, stop and ask yourself "would a crazy person do this?" And if they would, do not do that thing. Younwill be fine to drive eventually, but I suggest that while dissociating, you take lyft/uber. Call in sick, if you can. Spend one day at least, laying down, relaxing as much as you can. Most of the thoughts in your head are NOT REAL. it's your brain going haywire. When you feel better, find out what stressor caused you to have that episode. Manage your stress levels. That's what tends to trigger them most of the time for me. All in all, you will be okay. You will get through this. Trust me and trust in yourself. If you can't sleep, take a night time sleep aid. Don't take too much, or you will end up on the bathroom floor, like me.

But what if medication makes muh brain worse

You should still talk to a doctor none the less user, this sounds worrysome

Oh, it is. It is the worst thing that I have ever experienced. Thankfully, I already know that eventually, I will overcome the episode and be better. While it's happening, nothing is real, nothing makes sense. My vision, movements and thoughts are blurry. I don't know where I am or what I am doing, but I always get through it.

>That sounds almost foreboding. What do you mean?
I mean you're going to have fun doing stuff like this throughout your life.
>I started responding to every second sentence to my friend because I mistakenly thought that was the game we were playing
>I tried crawling through the t.v set because it was really high def
>I've been feeling like I'm gonna bump into stuff or someone

I agree. Nothing worse than that.

>Last week I started responding to every second sentence to my friend because I mistakenly thought that was the game we were playing.
That sounds fun. Why did you think it was a game though? Did he correct you and say it's not?

see i do this shit for fun with DXM but at least i know what to expect, that sounds fucking crazy if that can happen to you without any given notice though holy shit

Yup! Also this, my friend. Get the help you need. If the medication is affecting you negatively, tell your doctor that as well. There's things you can do to help manage the symptoms, but sometimes our brains are a little damaged and need medicine to help us feel better and function normally. Don't be afraid. It's scary, sure, but the benefits outweighs what you are going through.

DXM? What is that like? Oh yes, it's terrifying, especially when the episode lasts more than a week. It can be quite stressful to loved ones as well. I sometimes don't realize it's happening until I am half way through the episode. It's okay though. It is passing, and eventually everything is okay again. Talking about it, therapy and medication help as well. I usually know it is happening becauss I will get these intense headaches.

In hindsight, it was actually fun at the time. My friend wasn't amused.
I said two sentences in a row. He responded to the first one I said. This made me think we were "playing" By the time he was trying to figure out what I was saying, I was too into it to notice.

Attached: Kajow.png (2474x1282, 1.31M)