Been on 3 dates

>been on 3 dates
>still afraid to kiss her

Attached: 1523367562952.png (512x515, 254K)

Trust your gut. Went on a date with this dark skinned asian girl,real fat. Like 4'11 or 5'2 at the most. Anyways,we went on a date that went perfectly but at the end when i was walking to her car i went in for a kiss and she reeled back and we never talked again. My gut told me dont do it but i thought i knew better and qent for it anyways. Seriously,you intuition knows alot more than you do. It isnt corrupted and doesnt produce broken thoughts like your mind does.

>tfw asked for a kiss at the end of the first date and got it
>qt3.14 black gf
see ya virgins!

Attached: 1495218618968.png (253x229, 101K)

She wants it. You've been on 3 dates already, she's probably screaming on the inside waiting for you to make some kind of move.

>black gf
she's not a hood rat is she

no shes actually really sweet and has standards for herself. I really do wonder how I got so fucking lucky

because nigger

If only women bothered to initiate.

is she fat, does she wear glasses or is a mulato

>make that 8
3 years after and I still want to kms

>3 dates ending with me and her alone at her place
>she casually tries to move to her bed
>I autisticslly say good night see you later and leave
>ghost her out of embarrassment

fucking end it already

I really don't get how people like you exist.

Help me user, I dont want to be like this

WE NEITHER

What I don't get is how the fuck you guys got dates in the first place. If you can't get a date at all I get that but being able to get one and then doing nothing with it makes no sense whatsoever to me.

I got my date through autism. I wanted to go to see a Japanese band but didnt want to go alone. Coworker asked me what Im doing on the weekend and I auto responded Im going to a concert do you want to come with me. Realized after what I just did but she said sure. After that she initiated all the texts and dates. I left the job a month after I ghosted her (for a better job at least)

>go to see a Japanese band but didnt want to go alone
next time just go alone. I find concerts alone a lot more fun. What band was it?

what if your intuition has no idea?

>how the fuck you guys got dates in the first place.
Oh I never did but I've always masterfully missed all the cues girls have been giving me all my life

I feel too self conscious. Mass of the fermenting dregs, the concert was worth it though

>Mass of the fermenting dregs
holy shit. I'm very jealous

I agree with this guy, there is no reason a girl would go on three dates with you unless she actually liked you

They came as part of an event called next music from tokyo. It was them plus a few other bands. It happens twice a year usually in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Worth checking out if youre nearby

It only doesnt make sense when you think about it. Just stop thinking,and do whatever your heart says.