How do women normally cope with being perpetually single?

How do women normally cope with being perpetually single?

Attached: 1557971921755.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

how else? by spreading their legs for chad, dolt

Women don't cope, they choose to be single.

Talked to a girl online who was apparently perpetually single.

Turns out she was engaged for s year, then called it off because he wanted sex and never made much of an effort to hang out with her. Before that, she slept around in college, despite being very religious.

I met her online. She spent most of her time complaining about how she was single and friendless, despite going out most weekends. And the above. So I guess complaining about shit without thinking?

Women can't be single or loney. We've been over this many times.

>Tee hee so sad and lonley selfie
>150 likes

>ugh weekend was so boring
>what did you do? stay in?
>oh no, my friends and I went out to New York and went clubbing

>ugh there are no good men out there
>continues rapidly swiping left

>women
>single

That is what we call a choice bro.

why do women always say they are friendless? i noticed it too. this was from a 26 year old with a good number of online and offline friends

My oneitis was my friend some time in HS and i got to know her better and realized she was a complete wojak girl, she was alone most of the time, only hanging out with me in specific moments, she did have a bf but she completely stopped seeing him just because she was bored about relationships in general, she knew she was going to be loveless after that, but she seemed to be completely indiferent to that realization, saying she had her family and that was the only thing she cared for

was she schizoid or what?

Attached: schizoid_personality_disorder_by_iicookiedoughkat_dcgmlss-pre.png (816x979, 90K)

Good question. Willing to bet it's either a pity trip or they have a different definition of friendship.

Yeah i don't get it either. My hs classmate said that she does not have any friends while she was an extrovert and pretty much the whole school talked to her and she hang out all the time with others.

I mean, surely there must be outliers, girls who are friendless introverts.

I can't think of any, though. Two legit shy girls in my high school class are married. They weren't parading about how few friends they have, though. A third always complained about how anxious and shy she was/is, but hung out at hockey games most weekends and had friends. Weird

Attached: tumblr_p6naig0su21r25puwo2_250.png (250x282, 25K)

Comes up a lot in fiction. Popular character thinks their relationships are all superficial, no one knows the "real" them, people just want to use me, etc. Angsty stuff.

A lot of cats. Also, a female poster a while back said that she still wanted a kid and just went to a sperm bank for it.

You're probably looking at less than 1% actually. And that would require them to have strong intellectual capabilities, introversion, AND an extreme abhorrence for superficial interactions with people.

Cats. Lots of them

Women choose to be single up until about 35. After that they either marry or they are kind of fucked unless they are absolutely gorgeous. Only really hideous or obese women can be single by circumstance as opposed to choice, and the latter can solve their problems by not being disgusting piles of shit. I have never known a woman who was perpetually single who wasn't actually deformed.

The question is unanswerable because there's no such thing as a woman that's perpetually single.

Addendum to this: even the deformed girls got offers from men, they just turned them down because they had higher standards than that.

You obviously don't know many women. There are plenty of perpetually single women. They might occasionally get into a relationship but it will never last long.

show me a female incel and I'll show you a liar.

Copious amounts of "self care"

>There are plenty of perpetually single women. They might occasionally get into a relationship

Attached: 1309457144564.png (420x358, 245K)

>There are plenty of perpetually single women. They might occasionally get into a relationship but it will never last long.
What. Also, I know a lot of women. I work with mostly women, many of my platonic friends are women, I have been in romantic relationships with women. Just recently I was talking to a girl, actually deformed (in the face and spine) who was showing me the texts between her and some guy she rejected because he wasn't quite up to her standards. I'm not bitter about this, but it's nature. If a woman isn't absolutely hideous, she is single by choice.

This, women can get sex whenever they want and there are plenty of thirsty betas that want a gf.

By hooking up with a random Chad.

If there are women who are perpetually single (hypothetically) then they are

show me an incel and I'll show you a liar.

found this while trying to fix my social skills

Attached: whatisee.png (875x460, 76K)

And? Plenty of not so attractive guys do the same.

well yeah incels do not exist since its a buzzword, I made the mistake of abbreviating "involuntarily celibate" to incel, the buzzword. sorry, meanings change fast in our society these days