How do I get her to respond, bros?

How do I get her to respond, bros?

Attached: _20190515_212321.jpg (1080x1885, 196K)

You already fucked up lmao

You dont. She left you on read for a reason. The best thing you can do is to stop contacting her entirely. It doesn't matter how hot she is, someone who doesn't even care to reply to a message isn't worth effort.

You know, this wouldn't have been so desperate sounding if you didn't throw in the smiley. I usually wait til bitches throw it out there first nowadays and even then I don't like using it that much. Comes off beta as fuck.

I wouldn't expect a response.

>plz respond. Or send tits

>OP thinking he has a chance with blond staceys

come on, op. you're just adding fire to the feminist claim that men are only ever incels due to having high standards.

>asking her out in the first message
this has to be bait

/thread
she's a bitch and if you pursue her any further you're the creep. Nothing you can really do at this point

Attached: 1557279574005.jpg (814x960, 81K)

You're way too desperate. Try saying something like "Hey! Did you go to x middle school? Your name seems familiar" And then let her respond, have a few laughs about middle school, keep talking, ez

Edit: DONT SAY THIS TO HER. you already fucked up. This is advice for the future.

That is the most disgusting message I've ever read

Who the fuck is that pic user

she could just be offline op wait some days its not the end of the world kid

I dont think it was that bad of a message. You went in straight so just wait and see if she replies but i wouldnt hold my breath.

u already fucked up user. she looks like a roastie btw so u might have dodge a bullet

stop feeding op fake hope breh

you fucked up. advice for the future don't write a fucken essay just to basically say hi, i remember you from school. wanna hangout sometime

>breh
shut up fagot

She won't reply my man. Try to act like you've never written her and move on asap.

Yeah you blew it. Here look how I handled the same situation earlier today.

Attached: IMG_20190515_235739.jpg (911x960, 108K)

Does anyone have sauce on the bra?

Bangs do not suit her face

Also OP, notice how this girl is way less attractive and therefor is actually willing to talk to him

Please tell me you sent a dick pic after this.

That's a terrible idea. I would never do that.

Attached: IMG_20190516_010813.jpg (478x960, 70K)

Kek

See OP an old flame will be open to new heat, but a girl you never said a word to and only jerked off to will wonder who you are.

By getting a job, Champ. Girls will practically be chasing you when you get that first paycheck!

Attached: 1499028570879.jpg (502x407, 36K)

next time aim a bit lower buddy
she's probably out of your league

Cast a love spell or a lust spell on her. Black Magick

>sent on tuesday
>seen
Lmao she's probably laughing at you with her friends

Look at her face, it's not happening unless you're 9/10 6ft+

Jesus Christ, this is bad. Have never seen a cringe compilation once in your life? Or did you somehow talk yourself into believing you were somehow an exception.

Attached: mishima.jpg (640x464, 25K)

You fucked up with that long text. Just say sorry and never talk to her again.

way too long message. message people as if your talking to 50 people at once. thats what they're doing.

You absolute, unrepentant autist. This better be bait.

She might not reply, but that message was okay. Lose the emoji, they are lame used unironically

you already fucked it up user

just move on

you already fucked up
this happened to me before trust me

hahaha yeah right if that was true I wouldnt have fucked girls as hot as her
just because she's hot doesnt mean she isn't a slut

Tell her she's a bitch and you're gonna take revenge on all women. Record it while you're in your car.

I smell a scam. Multilevel marketing, maybe?

Roasties commonly prey on lonely robots, especially those who didn't watch the entire Welcome to the NHK show.

>TLDR: ghost Jane NOW!

Attached: moot_.jpg (839x1708, 161K)