Be me 33 y/o

>be me 33 y/o
>married, 1 kid
>recently went to my highschool's 15 year reunion
>everyone I knew is now married, all men and women
>all of us look tired and have aged horribly
>only one guy in our group who never got married or had kids
>looks like a 21 year old kid, still enthusiastic about sjit and full of energy
Did I make a mistake getting married and starting a family?
Who else here /marriagecuck/ or /divorced/?

Attached: images(2).jpg (412x351, 17K)

If you're ever feeling unsatisfied, make an OkCupid or Tinder account (tell your wife it's a joke or something like that) Once you see how shitty dating is you'll be running back to your gf.

Here's the thing though, sex gets very rare after marriage and having a family is really expensive. I don't really need sex at this point because jerking off is easier and more satisfying than begging my wife for sex. I just want to live alone and peacefully at this point with no responsibility. Obviously I can't back out of this marriage, but I'm just saying.

I am a loser admittedly, 29 and neet. However I sometimes go to my kid sister's high school to pick her up and stuff, and every time I get mistaken for a student there, and on occasion on and off when I do take a college course for a semester, people think I'm a freshman.

And yeah when I see people I know of a similar age, they all look like grown older people and are tired and overworked and aged. Me and them compared, physically I'm like a kid. Guess some people just age better than others.

This is the way co workers feel about me. They saw I had more money and free time but they assumed because I was one if the few IT guys I made a shit load of money. Then someone leaked everyones pay and they learned I was earning way less. What can I say you dont have a roastie and kids to take care of you save a fuck load of money. Thus I live a higher lifestyle but its a lonely one. Then again most of them arent having sex anymore either.

No it's just the lack of stress and responsibility user. I love my wife and kid but I wish I'd stayed fucking single for life now. It's so fucking tiring having a family. I would rather be alone and live a chill life. Don't even need gf. Women exhaust me.

ye having kids means its over for you, your life is now dedicated to your wifes son

I know I know
I fell for the marriage meme and me & my wife always looked down on people our age who were single
I wish I was single now

You got yourself saddled with useless annoying baggage that ruins your life, so what did you think was going to happen?

Attached: 1545733239590.gif (493x342, 480K)

I know dude, just thought I'd share a different perspective on life since there's a lot of people on r9k who complain about being lonely or whatever. I WISH I could live alone at this point. No gf, no wife, no kid, nothing.

Found this comment on youtube with the same message
Marriage ages you and ruins you

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-110504__01.jpg (1080x479, 88K)

Fair enough, I guess. I do wish people would shut the fuck up on here about "muh no GF"

Yes but it is something you would wanna do later in life anyways. Do what you can with what you have.

get rekt normie cuck, I'll be free and single till the day I die cuz I don't need no baggage on my shoulders

Attached: main-qimg-b4c3233335abf99b09ddf550030c3bd8.jpg (602x452, 73K)

Stress and lack of sleep make you age way faster.
It is not healthy in the long run.
You are nothing but a replaceable sheep.

Fuck these kids OP

Mariagecuck reporting. I think marriage is good solution for incels. Your partner is less likely to cheat on you and you get to enjoy all that theoretical riding to sunset happiness bullshit.

Real veterans know that marriage is abhorrent. It is something you can't get away from once you take it. You get away you are more fucked up than in beginning. Marriage is being respondent to one person 24/7. It is symbiosis. Always be considerate, always be ready. It is stressful and ages your body horribly. Glad I don't have kids yet.

This. Marriagecuck here as well.

Like this user said, marriage is a symbiosis. You give, they give. You take, they take. It's a commitment to a single individual. The magic comes and goes, but that relationship of knowing you two are stuck forever and willing to accept each other can be very rewarding. For me, communication is key. Talking with honesty is good, but keeping some thoughts to yourself is good as well. You two are different individuals and that is okay. If space is needed, then claim that space, but above all, don't cheat.

Lmao nice cope incel

>above all, dont cheat

Shit advice desu.
t. husband who fucks around on my annual conference every year

I'm that guy who is not married and looks 10 years younger than all his married classmates and is full of energy.

lmao i was a neet until now (age 28) and my 18 year old coworker thought i was also 18. guess physically im partly stuck in 2009.

>Did I make a mistake getting married and starting a family?
The only mistake you made was posting on this board you NORMALFAG

Attached: 1557916792047.jpg (1088x855, 272K)