Incels are the new boogieman

Noticed how leftist media portray us as evil monsters? We incels are a misunderstood people. We only want love just like everyone else. Why the hate? Media makes us look like bunch of sociopathic virgins or evil nerds just because we want girlfriends. Shame on you normies! This Incelphobia must stop! Incel lives matters!

Attached: Incel_Collage_3.jpg (1891x1176, 313K)

melon is fine af please stop triggering me!
>tfw no music review bf

lol is that anthony fantano on bottom left

That's Chris Harper Mercer. He visited r9k on daily basis before he went apeshit and fragged 9 normalshits on his campus before blowing his brains out

it is not. please stop op, its sad.

whos bottom right corner? between elliot and alex

>We only want love
>also fuck normies, chads, stacies, and anyone that can get laid
>also if you give any advice we don't like you're from reddit
>also if you aren't white fuck you
>also women should be property
You're your own worst enemy, incels

No. Gynocentrism and Female Hypergamy is. Women and Society are the enemy. And Kikes offcourse

Thanks for proving the point mate

White virgins need to be stopped

Actually it is Anthony Fantano, in a video talking about Chris Harper Mercer (which I can only assume was made in his defense because of their similar looks)

You are right. They are look identical

If every incel were forced to pair with the female sjw equivalent to himself both groups would disappear. Why isn't this being done?

Why is Anthony Fantano being included as an incel? He has a qt Black gf and is tall and thicc vegan!

incels need a large sjw gf to bully their cocks

This is a faulty assumption made under the pretense that SJW types don't get absolutely railed every other weekend by gorgeous Club chads.

It is not a faulty assumption but fact. Incels and sjw's need to be forced together.

>we incels
>>>/reddit/

Advice threads are not allowed here.

The SJWs would be settling massively below their sexual market value in this exchange.
>Why don't we just trade copper for gold at a 1:1 ratio?

Learn to argue retard. That's not an argument and just a subtle strawman tactic.

>bring back stoning women to force monogamy again
Totally going to happen. EL oh el.

These incels are going to make the government take away guns eventually. They keep shooting up places and the solution is taking away anything that fires weapons.

>Implying I'm making an argument or giving advice
Fuck off tripfag. This is an anonymous imageboard. If you want to argue, go to

there have been multiple threads today about shooting shit up pretty sure there's still one up. Also a post about female genocide in the thread I just left and the one before that was bitching about women having rights and voting we are legit terrorists at this point

Attached: 1557712746136.png (255x234, 63K)

because you're fucking delusional.

>why do you seek love?
>how would it benefit you?
>why do you deserve it?

take a good hard look at yourself and answer those three questions, i beg.

also this

>If you want to argue, go to How does one become so retarded?

Attached: 1556204058014.jpg (550x543, 83K)

it's your fault for rising up to their bait and accepting a label that they made for you

Robots, not incels. You're on Jow Forums nufaggot

It was supposed to be Chris Harper Mercer(they both look the same)

Nice strawman, normies and women have no problem watching ugly dudes eat shit.
And "be yur self" is reddit tier advice.

>mate
Hope you're British other wise thats fucking cringy.

>incels need a large sjw gf to bully their cocks
I think SJWs should just die and or fuck off.

>>bring back stoning women to force monogamy again
No one said this, I think bringing back the nuclear family would give men to improve.
Right now? Women can either work or live off goverment money. Thus most women have no need to settle and even less reason to look for a man to help build him up.
And since most men (throughout history) never have sex, get married, or have kids most men would rather just coast through life.
A society with angry, drunk and on drugs military men is not good for the whole.

>They keep shooting up places and the solution is taking away anything that fires weapons.
If the first 10 shooting didnt result in a full on ban it will never happen.
There are sanctuary cities for gun rights now.

>This is an anonymous imageboard
And there are many people on various boards arguing.
Nice try normie new faggot.

Women break up marriages more often than males, they are a sex that is harder to please. It's why stoning was a thing if she tried to break up the marriage.

>most men never had sex
Unprovable.

And military men are all cunts.

No one sages anymore. All you're going to do is get some autistic to ban you.

"incels" are r*ddit you stupid fuck. We're called robots. Kill your fucking self.

>love
Made up emotion to get animals to breed and stick around to raise the youth.

Fuck off this board is for robots not incels, go back to r*dd*t.

>Unprovable
That's literally all of history.
Do you even know what the nuclear family is? Women initiate divorce more because their allowed to and because their told there is something better constantly.
Women are constantly trying to be happy but never content.
Take the trip off.

>Unprovable
Like look where you are. Historically most men died to war, disease or famine while most women would get sold off to some noble.
Its retarded when women cant fathom that men have difficulty in their lives because the women in question never had stuggle.

>take the trip off
This place was better years ago when more people tripped.

And just because naive scientists think that women didn't toss children over cliffs doesn't mean that they didn't. There's no evidence whores didn't fuck all the virgin losers.

People just let the baby die back in the day if the man didn't stick around. It's why the children starve in Africa but not the mommy.

"Robots" are incels in denial

If women don't want to give me sex, then they die.
So simple.

Attached: 1541831215857.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

maybe normies should stop making bitter people, if they want people to stop behaving bitter?

Incels are volcels in denial. Robots are volcels.

>leftist media
Literally all media portrays you redditors as monsters. It's not like Fox News makes an exception to your autism.

My favorite incel is the florida shooter. What was it again? Nick Cruz? He looks hilarious and like he'd be a seroiusly obnoxoius troll constnatly posting bait on here. The guy just looks like a troll even.