I've been starting to break my laziness, and have been brushing my teeth everyday. Am I on the right track robots?

I've been starting to break my laziness, and have been brushing my teeth everyday. Am I on the right track robots?
Yes I am very gross

Attached: 1491094025131.png (872x632, 139K)

I fucking love Hifumi
Yeah that's a pretty good start btw bro, keep up the good work

Attached: 1557623105880.png (821x716, 340K)

How many days has it been

okay good.
i feel like brushing my teeth has made me feel a little more comfortable with myself.
probably a few weeks. at most it's usually a month or more. i've never had a cavity so that's what convinced me to never brush my teeth. but i realize as i get older that my teeth will start to rot even faster.

I don't want to reject Hifumi but I'm already in a relationship with best girl (Makoto) what do bros

you don't have to reject her. there are no repercussions for romancing all girls in the game. it's best that you try doing them first anyways. since they are harder to max out than the males.

I still don't brush my teeth. starting to get these black holes on my molars. still don't feel like brushing my teeth

how does it affect valentine's day? you still get the special scene with who you choose right, you just get beat up by the other girls the next day?

yup that's all. they still give you items at the end of the game to carry over their skills in ng+

what about the item that speeds up their social link in ng+? thanks for the help btw, I'm about to finish p5 and I wanted to play p4g next but I don't really want to shell over $100 for a pstv for just one game so I'm probably just going to emulate the vanilla version

>starting to break my laziness
>brushing my teeth everyday

Attached: 1554019519813.png (600x580, 360K)

was there something you misunderstood?

thanks for reminding me to brush my teef

No, i understand perfectly what a lazy fuck you are if brushing your teeth is considered breaking your laziness.

Attached: 1552651088294.png (327x316, 187K)

i mean that's what i said in my first post.

Good job user.
It's better to half-ass a routine than to not do it at all.
Routines give you structure, and structure can help combat the existential neet depression that everyone eventually feels.

Hey It's a start user.

Just don't forget to floss.

just stop playing wow and you're halfway there

>tfw haven't brushed teeth regularly for 3 years and nothing has happened
they're yellow, not intensely so though. but op is giving me motivation.

Attached: 4f3bcddc.jpg (1824x1578, 301K)

Start by getting rid of your piss bottles, lost.

Im proud user, keep on it

pics of dem teeth or it never happened

>I made progress in not being lazy
>"xddd u dont brush ur teef everyday, how lazy of u!!!!!!!!!!!"
Imagine being this unapologetically retarded.

What are your next steps of self improvement? anything planned?

Imagine being so assblasted by someone making fun of op's laziness.

Attached: 1557067473824.png (640x640, 255K)

Don't care about OP since that's not the topic. The topic is hour redundant your comment was.

Imagine being so assblasted by someone making redundant comment.*
Same shit, you're still retarded.

Attached: 1556642148901.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Imagine being so retarded that you can't even see that I'm just calling you retarded and not being assblasted or defending OP. Imagine.

Attached: 1504989349262.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

well congratulatuions,you are almost at a normal human being level,just remember doesnt matter what you do your life will not be better because people still hates you for reasons you cant control because you dont even understand them,but do make an effort if that makes you fell better

>Yes very good op
>We are very proud of your progress

Remember to start taking daily showers aswell take care op

>I just felt like calling someone a retard, it not like i cared for OP(cause i relate to him) or because i'm assblasted, i just felt like making a redundant comment to another redundant comment!!! FUCKING RETARD!!!!
Cope more faggot?

Attached: 1554206697629.gif (278x340, 74K)

>If I act like your comment was redundant even though it wasn't, that means that my retardedness is ok!
The absolute state of this tard.

Attached: 1504710161992.gif (600x366, 822K)

>considered breaking your laziness
>starting to break my laziness
>starting