youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dew i look like a funny guy, lmao?

>bone chilling sentences
>"Who hurt you?"

>he gets hurt by words
Lmao look at this dood

>"stop trying to be funny"
Honestly this is one of the worst I think.

>why are you in such a bad mood?

Well I wasn't but I am now

>I know you find it hard to talk to people but others don't

Just imagine what others think of me

Attached: 53adf3c2e1f0b5153970a357739375b2.jpg (566x604, 85K)

"have you ever realized that you are annoying"

somebody said this to me.

He said "bone chilling" not "things effeminate men and stupid cunts say when the truth slices at their worldview bad enough to make it bleed" my man.

>why aren't you smiling, smile

>finally user speaks

Delete this
Owooo

Attached: 1555497169077.jpg (658x501, 258K)

>Why are you so quiet?
ahhh

Attached: 1506388259745.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>I don't see how any girl would want to date you.
Oraganaloos

Attached: 1505191181148.png (882x1289, 15K)

I get the exact opposite.

>say something
>entire group goes silent

Attached: 1521386516184.png (240x225, 47K)

"No one asked" or "No one is talking to you"

You're a lucky guy then, some stacy said that to me couplw of years ago back in school followed by her friends chuckling.
It's still engraved in my brain somehow

My male friend calls me handsome and tells me I just don't know it. Tells me any girl would would like me.

Yet tinder girls don't like me.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

> yeah i like that joke but it's not as funny coming from you

Your friend is hitting on you. You could get laid easily, if you were just willing to try going gay.

Because I have very low self esteem.

Attached: 1546915587695.jpg (720x821, 54K)

has he ever tried to come on to you? does he touch you a lot?

He's not.
He's just trying to be nice. He has a gf and I don't get any gay vibes from him.

But my other friends give me gay vibes. They actually touch me and call me a cock sucker. Ask me if I'm gay.

Nope he doesn't touch me.
Friend B touches me but he doesn't say anything nice about me just flirts with me.

Attached: 1494928622174.jpg (585x366, 88K)

>have any disagreement with soembody, in good nature
>somebod stops them
>'it's user'
>they stop

Attached: 1553804056501.jpg (681x705, 54K)

oh dear. are you into friend B? would you consider dating him?

>You're ugly user...

>What was that user? Speak up I can't hear you

>Your bones user, they are cold.

Nope I wouldn't.
He's my classmate.

He'd flex his muscles then touch mine and tell me to touch his.

Attached: hyouka_fuwa_by_alex_tunnels-dauvkqw.png (376x350, 86K)

where do I find a collection of these terms? I need to study them

Attached: ss8xxwmpcjc11.jpg (960x641, 87K)

>give your opinion on something or try to tell someone you know something you find interesting for once in your life
>okay?

>your fingers user, they are cold

Attached: 53571477_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 350K)

>we need to talk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaAaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

It's called speaking normie

when you enter a room full of relatives
>user finally came out of his cave!

WOOW he spoke !! Hahaha he asked us to stop talking about him in the 3rd person !

Attached: 360fx360f (2).png (632x633, 418K)

There's a really good possibility that they're too dumb to get your humor.

>ok virgin

How did leftists find such a powerful combination of words. Every time I hear this I drop to my knees and cry.

Attached: 37484D29-651A-4A34-AAEA-1AC4E6DBB5B8.png (506x606, 21K)

Good looking men with aspergers are often mistaken for gay.

it's right though, brother. you shouldnt force it. i feel it as someone who can be naturally funny and forcibly unfunny at times and i see other people all the time... sometimes u cant do it and thats okay, always another day

why do you tie your virginity to self worth?

more like blood boiling sentences

>"oh yea, my boyfriend..."

its literally the exact measurement of your social capital

>tfw your sense of humor is completely braindead retarded because you get half of it from watching youtube lets plays
i don't think so user

You're making quite a few assumptions, friend.

i'm talking about myself here dummy

add "doggo", "have sex" to the list as well

>It's almost as if
>Maybe, just maybe
>Ding! Ding! Ding!
I fucking hate all this passive agressive bullshit, makes me not want to talk to anyone anymore.

>>Hi!
>>Hi sorry I'm busy gotta go
ppl use this to dodge me and still ppl ask why I don't have friends

You should work on your communication skills. FRIEND

I hope these people die.

well its obviously not exact cause your overexagerating.... but even as a Large factor i'd disagree... i think it's one of those things where if you act like a dumbass or bitch or w/e people are like LOL this guy is a virgin makes sense.. and if ur cool people are like wtf hes a virgin!!! so weird!!! it just kinda reinforces whatever they already think. i see this all the time in people.. they have sex one time and think theyre hot shit, but act the same way and have the same ideas about women... if all u thinking about is the 1-time acquisition of pussy then bro... ur just as materialistic as the niggas who shit on u dont stoop that level

>when you tell a self deprecating joke and people think you re serious and pathetic

Attached: 934A3C11-1DA1-4CCC-9306-4FDE0DB6F2F9.png (1070x601, 507K)

"Stop trying to be funny" is the most disgusting insult ever. You can say this line after anything. After any joke, whether it's funny or not, and it will hurt the person's feelings. It is so disgustingly abrasive, it should be declared illegal by the Geneva Convention. People say things to add onto a conversation, and to reply with this is to shut them off entirely. Seriously fuck anybody who says this. I can only think of one comeback, and that is, "Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" or a threat. This phrase is absolutely atrocious.

what kind of fucking normies are you hanging around.;.. lol

then youre too dumb to understand how what your saying isnt funny, and too dumb to come up with a comeback that doesnt make you look like a child (which you likely are in spirit)

>then youre too dumb to understand how what your saying isnt funny,
This isn't even true though, what you said is never the point. It's literally only said out of spite, no one says that to someone they like that just made a bad joke, they say to people they despise on the inside.when they're annoyed by their presence.

>"you're a parasite"
That really left a mark, desu, more than anything anyone ever told me

i think you are projecting your own emotional states onto the intent of others... i dont come to this board often i forget how many people here are mentally ill and incapable of being rational (not just U)... and i say this as someone who wants to drink blood rofl

This was me, I was making jokes for a few years. After being a bit too serious I got sent to a fucking mental hospital. It probably did me good though.

Holy shit, my fucking mod used to say that all the time. Boi, I was only 15 at the time. It stung harder than it should have.

"youre trying way too hard and youre failing"

i remember trying to be normie and hanging out with a bunch of people, finally breaking out of my shell and cracking jokes and talking a lot. then a girl said that to me, i just... everything in my mind collapsed at that very moment

Attached: 38692527_737925446559538_4273313629966696448_n.jpg (885x835, 25K)

wtf? what age were you?

ALL OF MY FUCKING HATRED
NUKE IT FROM ORBIT
AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557668785915.png (555x678, 492K)

i think i was about 20. it was mostly a bunch of girls in one of my community college classes. girls can be so mean bro, i was finally starting to be comfortable around others

what kind of absolute fuckhead says stuff like that when they're adults? they were probably 18 year olds

>"you dont have many friends, dont you?"

Attached: 1546324300399.jpg (900x805, 95K)

What is that suppose to mean?

Being considered to be too retarded for social conflict of any kind

>>You don't look like a guy that goes to parties..
My sides everytime

>you realize no one here is your friend, right? Fuck off to another table for once.
Last words spoken to me by people I thought was my only friend group in High school.

>user doesn't do drugs
>oh so he just smokes weed?
>no he doesn't do anything

Ironic is that I smoke weed time to time but only at home , I hate parties

i really don't get how normalfags can be so spiteful. I could never say something like that to someone that is just trying to talk to people, all it does it hurt people for no reason

Huang, we're sending you to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with your grandparents.

>hey, why do you keep following us?
t. 'friends' you normally hung out with during recess

Attached: 1451568648885.png (645x1260, 440K)

>are you gay by any chance?

Originally oreo

This one stings. Why are people fucked up like this, anons?

Attached: shriveled wojak.png (633x758, 30K)

I get this and fucking hate this
Lol. The people who say that would cry if you said the word fag

>''user rarely speaks, he's quiet''
>''You'll never be able to become what you want''-said by my mom
>''Oh, are you depressed? Wow, today everyone is depressed, what are you, a snowflake?''

>"user, what?"

I also got told randomly by former classmates today (which included my so-called best friend) that I was weighing down our entire improv group, which was, by the way, a whole fucking year ago. Also, I was really proud of how I did, and I totally saved the show every single time, so thanks for nothing, dickheads.

Attached: 4chan 2.png (640x480, 414K)

"you know I hate you, right?"

>letting what happened in high school hold power over you as an adult
Stop this. Why would you let a child push you around as an adult?

Also why the fuck are the captchas so hard on Jow Forums now? I main Jow Forums but come here when I want to be nice to robots and I get at least 5 pages of shit to click and most of the time, even when I'm accurate, it tells me I need to retry. Fucking infuriating.
>finally finish captcha
>I'm not a robot is ticked
>click post
>YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISTYPED THE CAPTCHA TRY AGAIN
Fuck this site, fuck Google and fuck Hiroshimoot

missing a "this is just like "

>he doesn't immediately launch into an expletive laced diatribe while foaming at the mouth, almost barking like an animal
I'm fucking sick of these ""people""

>What did he say?
>don't know lol

When I grew a pair I started asking why they smile. Sometimes they don't know

>talking with best friend
>say something inappopriate
>"Hey, don't ever say that again." or something along those lines - they're not hostile, but just very curt about it so you can tell it's a serious thing
>blood runs cold and adrenaline starts pumping while you profusely begin to apologize
>feel anxious for the next couple of weeks and terrified they hate you

Attached: 1465952006805.jpg (646x663, 171K)

This came from a friend's friend (who's not my friend anymore, of course, I'm not THAT retarded). The "friend" didn't even disagree with it and then blamed me for not seeing some "hints" that I'm being annoying. Guess people can't even honestly tell someone to fuck off, they need to use some stupid "hints" or get their friends to say it instead of them. Fuck people, seriously.

>yeah nah get fucked m8
If they say anything back to you just say
>stop being such a pussy for once, its tiring
They aren't your best friend if you can't tell them to shut the fuck up and quit being a bitch

>and this is our son's bedroom, he's quite the avid gamer!

i mean its true so whatever

For me the worst thing isn't things other people say to me. No one says anything to me anyway. It's when I do say something and nobody notices, and they just keep on talking like I'm not there, they don't even look at me. When that happens I feel like I wish could just be erased from existence, I wish a black hole would open up where I'm standing and swallow me.

bakas

>time to get the ball rolling
>buckle down
>put in some effort
>try harder
>pay attention and concentrate
>full and undivided attention
>are you gay someone likes you but I won't tell you who he is
>I love you

Attached: 1474386248893.jpg (540x531, 36K)

>I'm with a real man now

Attached: 10314712_10205408554590907_181368148256954407_n.jpg (750x499, 25K)

this. Why the fuck they do this?

Certified bruh moment

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo

Attached: 3AB09EC5-5AB3-4766-994F-19DE283C67E7.jpg (719x800, 68K)

Wtf is imo

>le epic meme, lole

>you look tired

>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1516525745975.jpg (311x311, 15K)

agreed with this to be honest