Lucid dreaming

Can any of you fucks actually do it? Does it help with a fucked up brain and life or is it just a rabbithole that accelerates your descent into madness? I have been dreaming some fucked up shit lately and I want to get into this so I can have nice dreams and live my fantasy in them
TL:DR redpill me on lucid dreaming

Attached: 1505764992360.jpg (213x236, 9K)

Keep a dream journal and look at your hands throughout the day and ask yourself if you're dream. Eventually you'll have one

When I was in the mental hospital they drugged me up which caused some of the most strange and vivid dreams I've ever experienced. Other than that though I only had a lucid dream once.

I do it all the time. It came naturally to me. There's no harm in it, because it is just dreams and tons of fun.

Can someone explain lucid dreams? It seems like every dream I have I can "control" what I do.

I used to wet the bed when I was younger. I learned to drink less water before going to bed and every time I took a piss I would check my hands because the sensation of peeing in my sleep was godly. Now I only worry about night terrors. The dark figures getting closer.

does this actually work? sounds like some inception shit to me

>night terrors
w-what do you mean user

Attached: 1548449260871.jpg (236x229, 11K)

Its fun. But don't scare yourself, lol

user I have random panic attacks due to thinking if im actually alive, dreaming or dead

Demons and angels smiles and crys. A world blinded from truth and devieved by lies.

Tall shadows moving toward you, but without walking. I can close you eyes, but they get closer and closer. All you can do is shake and scream hoping you wake up.

Sorry for bad grammar. I need to be sure I am not dreaming before work.

that sounds like sleep paralysis

It is, but I still need to defeat the terrors. I can't let my imagination destroy me.

that sound creepy af

I only ever had one experience with lucid dreaming. I was outside with a bunch of other people and I started to intently stare at one of them and realized they were fake. When I realized I was in a dream I immediately started to fly, but after about 5 seconds, my entire body was overcome with chills and I woke up.

I dont want to get to a point where im so fucked in the head that I don't even know if im dreaming or just in reality.
Fuck that shit

Control in the same way as being awake OR more control? Lucid dream refers to being able to realize you're dreaming while dreaming. Then, with mixed results, people can alter the dream world around them. It happened to me once and I wondered what would happen if I tried to have a nightmare. So I did and it was what it was. Point is, dream journals might help. There's alarms that play sounds while you're sleeping so as to help induce a lucid state. I don't mess with that stuff though so dunno if works.

there are physical signs to find out wheater yoy dream or not. just hold your nose and try to breath through it. Youre dreaming if it actually works

The best horror games are the ones your mind plays on you.