BPD thread

BPD thread.
Being alone is horrid.

Attached: 20190514_122213.png (500x525, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=galQnIgGpPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3NdIaqw75e8
youtube.com/watch?v=O31_2k1Dzq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not surprised everyone leaves.
I can't seem to change.

Attached: Understanding-BPD.jpg (660x501, 204K)

How can I get better when everything around me is getting worse? Is everything around me actually getting worse or am I just thinking catastrophically because of past trauma?

Borderline Borderline

Get dabbed on. UH!

Debt companies calling my phone, I ain't got shit so they need to ask no mo. Told them to kill to kill themselves, free speech so they can't sue me and if they do. I'll call my doctor. *drops mic*

Attached: frenda_seivelun__toaru_kagaku_no_railgun__by_therollfan_d92u5dk-pre.jpg (999x800, 60K)

Is there anything that people with BPD could explain about their experiences that could be a good indicator for a person who thinks they might have it? Not a typical symptom list thing because it's easy to rationalize having it when the descriptions are pretty broad, but something that only a person with BPD could articulate?

I can't say for sure, but everything for me is getting worse. Suicide is something I can postpone day after day, but I feel like it's something I should have done years ago.

Attached: debbie-harry-videodrome.jpg (900x615, 58K)

I love all you glorious damaged people
I'll never leave you i just did haha

It's just words on paper. It's not like it is somehow on your body. So this question is stupid.

Yeah, I have so much student debt, and then I hospitalize myself because I get suicidal over it and a week later I get a giant bill in the mail for the hospitilization.

I think it's better to ask a psychiatrist/psychologist.
But for myself, I've been abandoned by people over and over because of things I did to numb the fear of abandonment, including self injury and egregious drug abuse and desperate attempts to find more sources of affection. Those aren't the only reasons I've been abandoned, but clearly they don't help the situation, and I just can't fucking help it.
I don't always get diagnosed BPD, but I think that's entirely because I'm a guy, and I don't always start a psychiatrist with full information (mainly because I want benzodiazepines for all this fucking anxiety, and they don't want to give them to me).

Why Japanese borderlines are the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=galQnIgGpPQ

This is wonderful.
When I was in college, a professor had us read "The Sorrows of Young Werther" and apologized for how it might seem melodramatic, but for me it was like finding home in a book.

Why aren't they responding to my thread?

Attached: no-face-spirited-away-27383-2880x1800.jpg (2880x1800, 1.02M)

Next one up on my list would be this. Dramatic cluster brethren are welcome to join. Raise your lighters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NdIaqw75e8

hai user, here is your reply

Thank you, fren.

>Original gangsta^

Attached: nf10.jpg (479x262, 99K)

because r9k is mostly normies now and all the mentally ill social outcasts are gone except for a stubborn few myself included

reminder that the cure for BPD is a bullet to the brain

If you feel up and down all the fucking time within hours for no real reason, chances are you might have BPD. In the morning you feel great, at noon you're desperate to kill yourself, in the evening you're just fine again. Seek a psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis, though.

I have to agree with Also, you did say that this is a BPD thread, not a general mental ilness thread, so you'll get much less people, sadly me included.

Do those giant mood swings require a trigger (for lack of a better word)? I can feel that way, but those feelings are usually based in what I experience. I can generally be in a good or bad mood and those modes are sort of locked in, but different things I experience in the day could mean I experience emotions in different ways.

I think I might have BPD, but I'm a shut-in that has minimised his exposure to other people. While I feel those pretty large mood swings daily, even alternating on what I think and believe, this things aren't set off unless in specific situations

Not necessarily, but yes, with BPD the smallest inconvenience (even absolute meme stuff) can also make you jump right into the despair pit.

As I said, if you think you might have BPD, seek a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Some therapies have a 75 % success rate.

Yeah. But I'd rather have people who are actually BPD posting than the random mix, particularly because that means everyone who *self diagnoses as anything*. Or even the people who want to tell me I'm a piece of shit and I should kill myself, I would prefer they have an accurate reason in a thread that is on topic.

This is true.
BPDs are the lepers of psychiatric treatment, because nothing works. We know that suicide is an eventuality and blackpill anyone who tries. When I say I'd rather die than go to another DBT meeting, I mean it (unless someone cute is there).

Alright, the last thing I have to ask about is do things that should be a minor inconvenience have a large impact when you're already in a bad mood? For example, I was in a sort of bad mood, but my hair falling Infront of my face was turned that bad mood into a horrible one. When it fell in front of my face, I paused for a second and almost screamed while the only thing that was going through my head was "rip it out."

It's really hard to explain it to a professional. I can sit there alone and write up a million and one things that could be indicative of BPD, yet the second I'm in front of a professional, I just go dead silent and will agree with them on anything and lie.

It just doesn't feel like any of my problems are real the second I need to tell someone about them. I could write in my journal and then 30 minutes later want to rip it out because I no longer feel that way. It's all such and extreme burst, yet extremely short lasting process that it doesn't feel real

>DBT meeting
pls explain what that is ive never heard of it

But user, there are probably people here who self diagnose themselves for BPD as well. By calling it a BPD thread you get:
>People with confirmed BPD
>People with self-diagnosed BPD
By NOT calling it a BPD thread, you get:
>People with confirmed BPD
>People with self-diagnosed BPD
>People with other confirmed mental illnesses
>People with other self-diagnosed mental illnesses
You're excluding a lot of people, and you also aren't exactly achieving the goal you're looking for. Still, I wish you the very best, user, you seem very nice!

Dialectic Behavioral Therapy. It's generally what they have decided is best for people with borderline. It takes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and adds in some mindfulness exercises and was created by a therapist who herself had a long history of self injury.
I actually think it works better than other things, but it tends to involve lots of time in group and lots of homework and other things.

I have things like that, but don't know if it is BPD related.
I would write up a letter before you go in and discuss it with the psych. It helps keep them on track and keeps them from pushing their own position too much. Don't put anything in it that indicates suicide or homicide is upcoming though, as I don't know if they would be cool letting you leave in that situation.

It may die, but it stayed on topic. And hasn't been taken over by some of the mental illnesses that don't mix well with BPD. If you've been in a group session taken over by someone, you know what I'm talking about.
Nice trips. You seem nice too.

Here is a picture of Dr. Linehan's arm, I think. She has scars all over. She spent a lot of time in padded rooms and getting electroshock after burning and cutting herself before she got her PhD and began developing DBT.

Attached: tumblr_inline_n834p4Pdmy1sj7yq6.jpg (500x500, 35K)

friendly reminder that these "mental health issues" dont exist and you are just a lazy self entitled and selfish cunt with no self respect that refuses to grow up and face the world like an adult

Thanks for the bump.

Original response to faggot post.

You think Trevor had BPD?

youtube.com/watch?v=O31_2k1Dzq8