Tfw no backroom monster gf

>tfw no backroom monster gf
Why even live?

Attached: 1557883770437.jpg (2048x2048, 591K)

tell us more about the backrooms and their monster gfs

The backrooms are a maze like labyrinth of prefabricated rooms used to load reality. Those that are quite psychotic or on the verge of seeing through reality often end up clipping out of the matrix and can end up in the backrooms.

Individuals often find the rooms have a feel like that of rooms in the late 60's and 70's, though the lights are on there are no switches.

Many people simply starve to death trying to find an escape, resorting to trying to eat the dry board or carpet of the structures, individuals attempt to find moisture in the walls and build a dwelling within the old 70's empty rooms, building carpet beds and trying to find respite from the ever bright green fluorescent lights in order to sleep.

In order to escape the back rooms you must become fully convinced that this is where your meant to be and feel as if your moving through your own house or work space, only then will your home or old dwelling materialise around you and you will be out of the backroom matrix.

Individuals who have escaped the backrooms often feel like they are still in it, and are permanently psychologically damaged from the understanding their real life is inherently false. Many individuals often end up killing themselves.

Attached: 1557883839667.jpg (640x480, 59K)

cool it's like the matrix but

what about the monster girls though?

They're there to fuck

tell me more about them though. you posted this big long thing about the backrooms but the only thing you have to say about the only known living creatures in them is "They're there to fuck"? come on

Damn it, user! Even in creepy threads, youre diamonds. Simmer down!

I can't help it! Creepy girls are my biggest turnon.

Oh boy! I bet you're the type to run at SH nurses, not away from them. God help you!

I don't think those monsters can consent with their cognitive abilities, so I'm not going there.

If it's any condolence, I liked your creepy room story fren

Attached: 1557661606044.jpg (1375x645, 77K)

I'm not OP, fren. :( You're too sweet.

It wasn't his creepy room story, he's just a random poster

Stealing my credit

I deserve credit

It was hard work copying and pasting this shit from /x/

Attached: 1556907671583.jpg (789x750, 70K)

im stealing this idea and writing a book on it.

thanks.

I'm trying to get spooped here keep it in your damn pants!

Oh really now? I was gonna steal it and write a short script based around it.

How would your story go, user? I have ideas for mine and I'll tell you if you tell me

We know it was you. That sweet user meant well. This is the first time I had even heard of the backrooms story. Thank you for sharing, user. You're appreciated. :)

Stop
You cant do this

Attached: 1557328301018.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

My penis is erect and twitching thinking about spooky monster girls.

Checked your repeating digits.
Originality is added.

Go on......

In an oriignal manner.

I will write it on my blog and copy strike you both if there will be similiar work

Out of 20 posts 8 had repeating end digits. One of those being triples. This is a great average. Good thread, guys!

Precum is leaking out of the tip of my penis and coating the glans of my penis creating a translucent glow on the head of my penis thinking about spooky monster girls.

i dont have any ideas, i just like the concept and have noted it down for now.
i am reading (and bookmarked) the original /x/ thread for inspo.
have you got any ideas?

and when i say write a book, i mean nothing malicious by it. i just like writing, as a hobby, and i like good prompts.
so please post your ideas, im only going to 'steal' them for personal use.

I'm confused. Is your penis leaking precum at the end of your penis coating your penis with penis precum on the head of the penis? Please, go on.

Yay! I finally accomplished something in my life!

Precum is leaking out of the tip and rolling down the glans, coating the head of my penis. My erection is so strong that the head of my penis is completely unsheathed from my foreskin. The shaft of my penis is visibly pulsating as I think about spooky monster girls.

Damn. That's hot. You fucking degenerate. Thanks for the visuals!

supposedly they look like this

Attached: 1557669461194.jpg (900x675, 61K)

This erection is your fault. How are you going to take responsibility for this erection you have caused?

How do I clip through if I'm not psychotic? What do I have to do to see through reality? I want to go to the Backrooms, user.

I dunno. Suck it? I am a pale, spooky girl of your choosing. I get on my knees and lick every drop of your precum, and in the process enslaving you to the existential hell of the Backrooms. You're trapped here forever, waiting for my return. You can't wait until I come back and take care of you. How long has it been? An hour? A day? A decade? You don't know. You can't sense the passing of time. You pace around constantly, wondering when I will come back, and when I do, I make it worth the wait.

Is that good enough for you, degenerate?

I'm gonna take a look at the original /x/ thread, but I tend to form ideas based on thin prompts pretty quickly.

What I wanna see is almost like a psychological horror take on something like The Matrix. Dude fell into the backrooms a long time ago, has felt permanently scarred and is desperately seeking answers several years later for what he found there. He comes across some wise old man who understands the backrooms and has learned to manipulate them for his own gain (not entirely sure how yet). If these backrooms are the hollow grounds for reality being projected then there's probably a ton of weird shit you can do with that.

I shot a huge load of boiling viscous semen out of the tip of my penis. It shot out so hard it singed the inside of my urethra and landed with such impact that it made an audible crack as it hit the wall on the other side of my room. Then, four more loads of near equal magnitude rocketed out of tip of my penis in quick succession. However, my balls are still full and my penis is still completely erect.

Do you have anything else for me? After all, this is your responsibility.

Hahahahaha! user, you're too much!

I multiply myself so that there's 2 more of me. 3 pale, spooky girls kneel before you, each of us pleasing your penis. We shake as we fear your tremendous power. We cannot let you escape. You belong to us. You are ours and you will remain ours until we decide you can leave. "P-please don't kill us with your lava semen", we plea as we nervously attempt to soothe your powerful erection.

It's going to take more than gentle mouth hugs to get me off!

I lay down on my back, grab one of the girls' ass cheeks and slam it down on my erection, bouncing it up and down repeatedly. Then I grab another girl's back and pull her up to my mouth. I start sucking her clit and aggressively massaging the front wall of the inside of her vagina. With my hands full, I've completely forgotten about the third girl.

Expand on the later points.

Damn, user. This got too steamy. I'm burnt out of ideas. You win. You made us your submissive spooky sluts, and even managed to humiliate one of us by not giving us enough attention. I crown you Kind Diamonds, master of the Backrooms. You are free to do with your realm as you please. May your erection continue to shatter walls, be it vaginal or dimensional ones.

I have a 100% ERP winrate, user. I'm sorry, but you didn't stand a chance.

Thanks for being a good sport, bud. Maybe some day you will be powerful enough to defeat me in ERP!

Pshh. I'll train and do my best! Until we meet again, talented user! Bye!

Ripperino cappuccino pappacino hoppacino moppacino dabbaccino al pacino, my dude. I love you. Take care. Be safe. It's been fun.

I love you too, senpai. You take care as well :)

So what are bsckroom monster girls like? Are they just women, having gone insane and becoming feral animals from being in the backroom for so long?