How does one move to Europe?

How does one move to Europe?

>pic unrelated

Attached: images - 2019-05-16T051458.001.jpg (480x640, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFgi1QTT0_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be brown or shitskin
>throw passport away
Done

If you do that then you'll be stuck in an asylium waiting to get a visa or some shit, you'll be surrounded by other fuckheads like you and you'll sleep in tents. If you're lucky you will manage to become a citizen of an european country, then good luck finding a job.

bro dont come here , its already full of immigrants stop believing in media saying fairy tales
trust me

But anons, I'm already European and white. I just need to figure out how to move and get a job in a foreign country by my own.

Attached: IMG_20190516_065332824.jpg (4096x3072, 1.83M)

well my only advice is to have someone to go with , DON'T GO ALONE.
being alone with all those strangers isn't cool.
have a gf or a friend to trust you can come here just don't come alone
you got the pass and ID I see , some qualifications will be nice , bring your degrees , if you have highschool you can try apply to college/uni somewhere where you want to go.
have some extra cash incase "shits go bad" so you can return home and try again. you never know what happens
im eu and white too got only highschool
east europe I tried to go to west realized its shit alone and went back
can't think other stuff

Shiiiiiiet. My brother did the exact same thing you're talking about. Went there all alone, then cried like a little bitch on Skype Call, made up a story of watching CP (yes, seriously) and went back home.

Now he's done it again and is in Germany making a shitting of money, but I don't talk to him for years and he's got good qualifications. The best in the native country.

I'd ask him but I haven't talked for him for years and he's a big fucking asshole.

Attached: images - 2019-05-15T210833.625.jpg (640x360, 37K)

the first time is the worst always, I'm sorry to say I haven't tried going again I'm not sure if I want again.
I wanna get a comfy job atm in my country and go start college
I had this friends who went in germany too who work in warehouses (forklifters) but they don't give me a sign of help either, they come home with cheap cars from there and they go again next year for a few months.
I learned that I have to relly on myself only and trust nobody from that.

If you are European that means you have a EU passport and can just take a plane.

After my father died I couldn't take my city another and just moved to the UK
Best decision of my life
All the ordeals that I had to overtake made me more of a real man
Got a job, made friends got a girlfriend and now working to get my own house
My advice is to choose wisely where you're moving to and what made you make that decision
Don't settle for the same shit in another place,

>I couldn't take staying my city anymore

You're a drug addict pedo they'd kick you out as soon as you landed

You sound like a Chad lmao

Attached: images - 2019-05-16T050538.485.jpg (452x678, 30K)

Stay out of europe you fucking namefag.

Attached: nerzul.jpg (580x267, 23K)

Your name and girl posting made me think you were Dutch, not Spanish.

Isn't pic related fucking an Asian guy?

i'm sorry but you have ugly nails dude

But I'm already European lmao

>Your name and girl posting made me think you were Dutch, not Spanish.
Kierkegaard isn't dutch, and even though the girl is, it wouldn't mean I'm dutch either.

>Isn't pic related fucking an Asian guy?
No. I'm pretty sure she dated a shitskin tall lanklet during her teenage years and now is dating a tall blonde Chad.

>I'm sorry but you have ugly nails dude
I don't cut my nails. I just bite them off like a troglodyte.

Attached: images - 2019-05-15T211319.472.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Why do you want to come here? Most of Europe is very urbanized. I live close to a nature park, but I can still walk outside my house, take a bus and be in the city center in 30 minutes. It is all a sham. Plus a lot of planes.

Attached: Mockery.png (600x600, 363K)

>take a bus and be in the city center in 30 minutes.
I'm really jelly.

>Why do you wanna move to Europe
Because I'm living in a dystopia right now.

Also, I don't know if it's rose-tainted glasses, but almost all the memories I have of Munich are those of a literal dream landscape city, like, a real Utopia, that's how that city looked in my eyes. I was astounded by it.
I'm going to bed now.

Best wishes, Kierkegaard.

Attached: images - 2019-05-14T193138.165.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Do you use discord lmao? I think it'd be more fun to talk to you that way.

Where I live is just straight dystopic. It's really bad. Everything you can possibly imagine is absolute shit. It's in Europe where all the fun and events are at. Where the concerts and festivals are, where people gather, where educational institutions are and people of intellect actually come to talk and discuss topics, where you can trust your neighbor etc. Here where I live there are only retarded monkeys and our best university is crumbling and falling apart. It's extremely depressing. I just don't wanna live here anymore. I've come to the conclusion that I'm living in a dystopia. There's literally not a single good thing about this place with the exception of the price of fruit and the non-regulation of piracy so you can basically pirate anything you want and nobody gives a shit.

Attached: sylvia_von_harden_by_ila20_d2rz8n5-fullview (1).jpg (900x1199, 133K)

don't think its nice there too, see notre dame meme

No. I do not use anything else. I will be back in Norway soon. The sun shines at midnight where I will be. Then maybe all this nonsense will end haha. But Norway is not free either. So whatever. You probably will not be happier here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFgi1QTT0_0

Attached: Huginn.png (600x600, 381K)

Sorry about the title. Huginn is a raven, not a crow.

>You won't be happier here
I doubt it but that's ok. You know, it's better to cry in a jaguar than a Honda.

Attached: portrait-of-the-journalist-sylvia-von-harden-1926-1-768x660.jpg (768x660, 83K)