Anyone /addictedtodreams/ here?

Anyone /addictedtodreams/ here?

>tfw addicted to my dreams because I have a life in them
>At this point I'm spending 12 hours sleeping daily
>I always wake up after noon
>I keep waking up and forcing myself to sleep
>After I get up from bed I cry because all these events and people was just something imaginary

Attached: 1554772679204.png (817x920, 112K)

Relatable. What are some tips for inducing vivid dreams?

Hot temperature and staying still, the less blood in your brain the better

I spend my entire day dreaming up situations that are never going to happen.
Extremely detailed and vivid.
I also spend my day having arguments in my head with people that have wronged me because I'm a fucking spineless idiot and don't confront anyone face to face for fear of losing them as a friend... so I argue with them in my head so it feels like I'm getting it out of my system.

When I'm watching the footie or skating or wrestling, I'm not even watching it... I'm daydreaming about doing them all and being the best at it.

I genuinely live in the world in my head.
It's better there.

I usually only remember the bad ones. Just a night or two ago I woke up gasping for air as I crawled across the ground in agony. In the dream some unkown thing hit me and knocked me to the ground.

In good dreams they often turn bad. Like, one day I was in Zeal, or a place like Zeal, and predictably it decided to to fucking fall and I was hit by lava. Other times I'm trying to hide bodies or run from the police. i even to this day sometimes piss myself in my sleep when using the dream toilet.

Attached: 1477976133250.jpg (250x250, 15K)

slap on a nicotine patch before sleep, intense vivid dreams

Unironicaly nofap
Interesting... I have aphantasia so I can't imagine during the day. I don't even have imaginary arguments anymore because I don't communicate with people there days... Instead I have imaginary talks about explaining certain subjects to people that don't even exist.

>>At this point I'm spending 12 hours sleeping daily
pfff get on my level. I literally daydream most of the time when I am not on PC (which is like 10 hours a day) and the rest of the time i daydream coz nothing hold my attention besides PC. 21 years old NEET kissles virgin

Damn user that's scary. My nightmares are usually the same (can't open the lights/can't speak) so I can get myself ready for it and close my eyes until it ends.
Also I was spitting rapidly in my dream because my mouth was slimy. Then I wake up and spitted my bed...

Yeah, the peeing the bed thing is a cray cray thing. You're not insane enough to get lost in your dreams the way that certified people can. We do our taxes and shit in our dreams.

Then wake up and remember we have no money. haha...

They diagnosed me schizoaffective in case curious.

Sadly I have to spend 3-4 hours a day for food and stuff. Other than that I'm reading mangas while checking here. I cannot daydream...

Doesn't the government help?

With what?

You can't cure insanity. The day they give UBI is the day they help of which they won't. It takes two years every time you get rejected from SSI too, in case you didn't know it was like that over here.

I meant money-wise. People here talked like getting neetbux is easy in USA

It's not. They reject more than half of all claims and in my state you are required to wait two years to ask for SSI again. So it usually takes 3 years or so to get on it if I recall. For me it will have taken longer. I'm 30 and have never worked and have never been on it. i even knew a girl I met trying to get on it that had been on it for seventeen years but was thrown off it.

It's shit here, trust me. When you do get i they only give you 750 USD also. Average rent is a thousand. In my state it's a thousand and a half on average. They do it this way so most people go make money some other way. Being a beggar give more money than that. Especially because time is money. The good thing is they give you two k per month as they pay you retroactively, but that in itself is retarded because it will train a retard to live above their means and if they won't give it all at once they.. I mean really it's stupid.

I suspect they reject males more often, hence it being approx 50 50 rejection rates. The judge I'm dealing with let some girl with depression on it but rejected me even though I've been trying to get on it for years.

I do know one male that's on it, but he's literally dying. They give it to dying people I've noticed.

And women and old people. The world has no pity for men. Robots know this to be true.

That's fucked up. I would never imagined it would be like that in US... In my shithole (Turkey) they at least give enough to live. Also people help a lot.

The USA hates it's poor. We have a saying that you choose to be poor, or choose to be homeless, due to the USA allowing workaholics to make it big over time.

Holy shit this board is fucking full of tripfag degenerates.

Namefag. Not tripfag.
>Also I can't even write my name here to quote myself

I also lead completely different lives in my head, often times im a film director in the 70s having great succes though my 'wife' hates me and we lose our daughter in a car accident.
Sometimes im a mongolian nomad worried about my sheep being eaten by wolves or something.
I've become pretty good at it.

Attached: Asian Girl and Pot.jpg (640x751, 52K)

Sounds comfy. I wish my imagination was powerful like yours

There are only 2 fantasies I go back to who I've had for 5+ years. One is being a white movie director in 1960s-1970s japan directing movies about social stigmas and doing collabs with kurosawa and kobayashi. Im one of the few westeners in japan who speaks fluent japanese and therefore im exotic and my filming crew likes me.
My second japanese wife is on the verge of leaving me. I never come home on time and she complaines that I worked to much. We often have fights about it.
My first wife's son (first wife killed herself) is becoming more and more rebellious because I never have time for him either.
My new film is about to come out and im awaiting a grand premierre, hopefully it fulfills my expectations.
My other big fantasy is very similiar to my current life, only I married my teacher from highschool and our first kid is on the way.
Protip for longterm fantasies: name the people in it, once you start naming kids and grandkids its starts becoming more real.

Attached: IMG_20190501_111834_246.jpg (750x470, 38K)