Do you sleep naked fembots?

Do you sleep naked fembots?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Sometimes when it's hot and I'm horny

Unironically there are girls that sleep in pyjamas and go to college in pyjamas.

On summer days and infront of my daddy

my room doesn't have a door so i can't

I overheat a lot in my normal pjs (kigurumi for max comfiness) so a lot of the time I'll sleep with the top part off and only the legs on

HAHA LOOK THIS THREAD WILL GET 100+ REPLIES BECAUSE OP ASKED "FEMBOTS" A QUESTION

What if alot of people in Jow Forums are fembots? That makes me question why i still don't have a fembot gf

Attached: HeavySweat.png (500x500, 188K)

There are zero fembots
Just male posters, whether they think they're girls or just plain trolls

Wrong. R9K is literally a harem of horny fembots lusting after user's diamond cock.

Found a new reaction image in that picture

Attached: B90B35FA-7EF0-44B0-AF1C-436859B1F19D.jpg (163x185, 6K)

>mad newfag migrators from Reddit and incel forums don't know how many girls browse here
Still, don't call them fembots. I've met a few and even had sex with one irl but you are all failed Stacie's with a social circle of friends and "depression" just like every other normalfag who downs antidepressants like candy. There was only one girl I met who id even consider a fembot but they were physically deformed and in a psychiatric facility with a slew of genetic disabilities.

Yes I do unless its winter

Is sleeping naked something that people consider weird? It's maximum comfy.

They're fembots in my book if they're losers enough to spend a substantial amount of time on here.

Not for me, i generally like to sleep in a black suit and go to work naked

Attached: IMG_20180605_174422_499.jpg (600x800, 85K)

What an absolute baller

>she spends time on the internet therefore she is a friendless virgin loser
remember to sage guys

My sissy sleeps naked I don't though, well she does have her feminine penis locked in chastity

>well she does have her feminine penis locked in chastity

Attached: 6af559bf81cb3345e282689a4f74e5d0.jpg (365x467, 30K)

How big is her penis and can it get hard?

Eh it should be called a boiclit

don't your sheets get stinky?

No. I'm not some sweaty fat guy who can't into personal hygiene. I'm a shut-in, neet loser, but at least I'm clean.

Why are you posting in my fembot thread fggt noone cares you're another fat ugly dude

no thats gross
dedicated sleeping clothes

>why did you reply to a question that somebody asked you when all you were initially doing was asking a simple question
Gee, user, I don't know. Take a shower. You seem particularly butthurt and probably smell bad.

Also
>fggt

>tfw you will never cuddle naked with a fembot

Attached: IMG_3869.png (633x758, 16K)

I smell good and use peppermint natural soap everyday since I'm a wagie. Now fuck off fggt I'm trying to prey on attention starved slutty femnons

>fggt
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1518541354725.jpg (500x500, 58K)

i am going to invade your dwelling, knock you out cold and chew off your nutsack

>user got mad enuff over the word fggt he started using smug anime pics
Heh, chill out dude it's just an abbreviation
Fight me rite now little manlet

No. I just think you're underageb& and afraid your mommy is gonna call the police to get you banned from the interwebs for 90 days for posting mean words.
Good job derailing your own thread, idiot.

Attached: 1556265676767.png (360x594, 250K)

Not even my thread just shitposting on my phone in bed and it autocorrected. No need to sperg out about it and hide your anger behind smug anime girls :)

'Kay. Whatever you say, newfriend.

Attached: 1448338964825.jpg (382x415, 47K)

>3rd smug anime girl in a row
How much does it make you seethe to know I'm 31 and been here since 2005 you utter newfag. You can't even decipher the most unoriginal b8posting

>resorting to a larp
>still going on about someone posting anime on an anime imageboard
kek. Let's keep going, user. What silly things are you gonna say next?

Attached: 1517256946205.jpg (225x234, 54K)

>Implying I'm not a giant weeb
I just know resorting to smug posting is an indicator of anger.
>N-no ur just a larper >=(
I first came for area code threads in 2005, left for some time around 2010 but as they say...

>anger
Smugposting is a happiness. Only faggots smugpost out of anger.

Attached: 1515010327098.jpg (337x325, 30K)

No. I usually wear at least a shirt or cute pjs. Its getting hot now though so ive been sleeping with my balcony doors open

anime avatarfagging

not him but kill yourself

>avatarfagging
Lurk more

>implying I havent been here longer than you.

>implying avatarfagging isn't the most cancerous shit on the entire website.

You're right. I am implying you haven't been here longer than I have because if you really had, you'd know what avatarfagging actually is.

Attached: 1445729202532.jpg (576x720, 46K)

And case in point

>had sex with one irl
and you have the gall to call everyone else except you reddit
oh the irony

Even if you have, user, you instantly lose all credibility by pulling out the "I've been here more years than you" card. It makes you look like a tryhard newfag without fail

and if you have really been here as long as you say you would know this, bitch

I will choose to believe this

And now you continue to enable the trolls and trannies who continue to feed you lies and bullshit, polluting the board even more

no, don't believe this

i am op not him user, have just taken a naked nap and it is comfy

why tho
no door is not good

No but I cannot wear pants or underwear to bed. If I go in wearing them I will take them off while I sleep

Fembit here I sleep naked all the time

how stinky are your sheets after a night of braapiiing qt?

At that point why even bother wearing the top? lol

Please be my smug bf im a girl

>If I go in wearing them I will take them off while I sleep
My normie friend told me the same thing. Girls really can't keep their panties on when sleeping??

I dont brap at night i mostly brap in the toilet

Alright but you gotta be white, 5'3-5'6 and in burgerland west of the rockies

I like to start my sentence with 'fembot here' because no matter what no one will believe that im an actual female but assume im a trap so it makes it all so funny. I post it whenever I write now, i cant stop laughing. Cant wait for the dag when they see that I'm an actual girl and basically all of their life falls down crumbling and they start to question everything they know

Attached: Topkaka.jpg (320x315, 16K)

Are you racist to non white you disgusting cis white boy?

I'll date you instead

No but my dick is unironically. I don't know why I'm like this, I wish a brown qt could turn me on but my dick will not comply

Ya ya I'm sure ur a girl. Now come sit on my face and prove it if ur in California

I need to prepare for that first if you will wait a couple if days, I gotta eat lots of eggs and drink lots of milk so I can unleash a waterfall of my blissful honey all over your face and into your nostrils

Why dont you like brown girls? I'm technically a brown/olive girl but I'm fair skinned. Too bad you're racist and sound like a jerk.

That sounds breddy nice. I skipped sleeping entirely.

I doubt you'd want me as a bf. I'm pretty shy and avoidant of social stuff, not to mention a neet.

You sound pretty cute though. I can wait until you're no longer a neet.

what if you have a dream where chad is ramming you with his white BBC? won't your yuck-hole leak cunt slobber all over your sheets?

Attached: ques.png (741x568, 29K)

Racist would mean I think brown ppl are inferior but I don't. My dick just doesn't get attracted to darker girls, what more can I say? Im very nice and Stacie's tell me so all the time at work actually tyvm. Now do you want to try conversion therapy on my dick or not qt

>Egg/Milk braaps
Sounds like utter bliss, throw in some garlic and we're set. How's San Francisco on the 28th sound. I can get a hotel with an ocean view and the breeze will help your scent waft into my nose

Do you have Discord? If you do and wanna msg on there, I'm Chapstick#0326. I'm terrible with naming stuff.

Oh yes, I would like that. Don't worry, I will hold my braaps in until I face sit on you on the 28th then i will unleash everything into you nostrils and fill them wih bliss. you'll love my aged braaps, I'm only offering the most finest of braaps to you user.

>Aged braaps
I expect bottles air sealed with 5 year + braap vintages. Now post discord so we can arrange the details

>now post discord
Wait user you're serious? I thought you were memeing.

Attached: 1555760816090.jpg (782x719, 39K)

>Commieforniafag likes farts
Figures

Attached: 1466889965655.jpg (489x426, 30K)

Nope, post discord and I'll take you out on a cute date. Not meme'ing

Meme'in about the farts but def into facesitting.

any qt vietnamese fembots here

it sucks living in this 3rd world shit hole

Attached: 1362013706_tiny.png (415x512, 49K)

>this fucking loser flirting with an anime posting tranny RPer

Is Vietnam as nice as Google makes it out to be? I kind of want to visit.

I'm not in California though or in anywhere near it user

>It sucks living in this shithole
>I-Is vietnam nice?
You on the spectrum, user?

Attached: IMG_20190514_085730.jpg (1536x2048, 402K)

Rip
Oh well, see ya in another life brutha

Oh. In that case you are my nigga in addition to my stately neighbor. My sympathies for your funs laws.

Vietnam is constantly on the top of vacation locations in Asia fag

No, I literally can't sleep naked because my family is so poor that I have to share a bed with my 14 year old brother, who is a creepy autistic weirdo. the last time i slept naked with him he kept pretending to wake up suddenly in the night, and would scream 'FANNY FART NIGHTMARE! GO AWAY FANNY FART" and try to shove his fingers in my vagina.

Attached: 89222.jpg (437x501, 42K)

Hello south American femnon. Want a green card qt? :^)

Maybe it would be nice if you are visiting, but we are apes with no social responsibilities and our traffic is hell on earth.

Attached: 1476496912615_tiny.png (512x399, 59K)

why did you sleep naked with him you bimbo

i do because its hot

Sleep naked with me

only if you're a fellow fembot and not overweight

I'm just lonely bit sadly but not overweight, what about cuddles?

I sleep without my bra. I am pretty much full pledged robot.

Attached: imagonamakeufeelgdtonit.png (800x740, 291K)

I sleep without my t-shirt, we would be a good match

Yes until you change them every couple days like a functional human being you mongoloid

Attached: 1558021716264.jpg (635x900, 111K)

This fine man tells the sad truth

Unironically fembot here. We can't date because you live 9000 miles away

which country do you live in qt user