Are you proud of your lineage, robots? Why or why not?

Are you proud of your lineage, robots? Why or why not?

Attached: 33d.png (633x863, 92K)

I'm coming from a line of Chads. I don't feel "proud" but they sure did good job.

who cares about something as arbitrary as 'lineage'. if i am not a good man, it is of my own fault, certaintly not of my blood or family.

My ancestors were based and cryptic as fook. Can you say the same?

Not as they are all retarded rednecks.

Half my family comws from native brazilians and the other half are dutch... But my great grandfather is from kiev.

Yeah Im proud of my family name both sides of my family are wealthy and own loads of land (dads side has a mansion and an entire apartment building and my moms side has 30 acres of farm land) Im a NEET loser now but thankfully I have a large inheritance to look forward to

no, im 5% black

Are you white and is it noticeable

I don't know anyone past great grandparents. All these ancestors I have no idea who they were or what they did

Attached: 1544546231434.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Spic descended from Spanish nobility. Not really, they didnt do anything of value. Main branch of the family is very rich, they own a bunch of land and a silver mine. I am in a sidd branch of the family, so I just get to watch them enjoy life on facebook.

Attached: 3701758646_db66634209.jpg (308x400, 43K)

>Are you white
nope i also amerindian dna
>and is it noticeable
its not noticeable at all

>generic potato famine irish
not particularly, it's fine though.

Hapa reporting.

No doubt. Religious scholars and honest laborers on one side (with a touch of colonialism). Huntsman and philosophers on the other.

My modern family kind of sucks, but it almost feels like I'm the only genetic revival. So, I just run with it despite white nationalists crying about it otherwise.

Not really. My maternal grandpa was a fat, alcoholic negligent father who beat his dying wife.
My dad is a nice man, albeit aspergers and he tries his best I think but I am considerably more intelligent than him and it's hard to make conversation.
Going back further there isn't really anyone great or even at least rich for fuck sake in my direct lineage, coupe of famous artists but they were more like great-great uncles.

Yes I think my ancestors were pretty based. Im a disgrace to them though

they were all peasants, couldn't give less fucks about them

I'm a maternal descendant of some really cool people.
>William Chadwell, a captain in the American Revolution
>Anne Plantagenet, duchess of Exeter and sister to Richard III
>Edward III, who lived around 1300AD
>Fulk, King of Jerusalem
>Robert II, Count of Hesbaye
>Hugh Capet, King of the Franks
>Charlemagne, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
>Charles Martel
>St. Arnulf of Metz, patron saint of brewers
>Tonantius Ferreolus, praetorian prefect of Gaul
>Flavius Afranius Syagrius, who lived around 350 AD and was Roman aristocrat

I feel bad I don't know near as much about my dad's side.

I descend from a line of jewish nobility, get fucked goyim

any family history I had was wiped out during WW2 when Poland was sacked

They don't have anything to do with who I am today.

Im proud causeon anchestor owned a castle

At least I am a hapa.

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (630x455, 179K)

I'm damn proud. Half English/slav here. One side of my family killed commies in Europe and a few uncles on the other side were Rhodies.

Attached: Rhodesian Flag.jpg (401x251, 26K)

I did some research and found that I'm descended from French explorers, settlers and colonists. I think that's pretty cool. They must have been pretty brave and smart.

I'm mostly English, however. I am a massive Anglophile so I like that very much. I have a little bit of German ancestry as well (from the south of Germany rather than the north which I'm thankful for). I also have a small bit of Italian ancestry from a beautiful place on the Swiss border I'd like to visit one day. I actually still have my Catholicism from my Italian ancestors (came to the US in 1857). I'm also a bit Scandinavian, the origins of which I have no clue. I'm also a bit Spanish which is cool. Some of my immigrant ancestors also come from Galway, Ireland which looks cool enough. I also have a tiny bit of Native American ancestry from one of my French explorer ancestors taking a Native wife and making a son. It's less than 1%, but still pretty cool.

So overall, you could say yes, I'm very proud of and content with my ancestry.

I could not give less of a shit

most people descend from nobility because they had fuck tons of kids back then

one chinese emperor would have a thousand or more wives and they would rotate them in according to where they were in their menstrual cycle to increase odds of pregnancy

Grandpa was Nazi solder and got captured during battle of bugle and sent to California as a POW and built the highway.

Grandma was a messianic Jewish originally from Austria. She got married to my grandpa and had 4 kids.

I do not know about the lineage. I am peasant and deaf and have hardship.

I'm definitely not ashamed but idk if I'm proud

Attached: 1550079229147.jpg (712x713, 154K)

The first mention of my family name is when referring to one of five brothers who allegedly murdered someone over some dispute about land ownership in the 16th century. I don't necessarily consider myself proud of my family tree, but I do look at it with respect. I'm a colossal fuck up, so I really shouldn't judge my ancestors from a high horse.

Attached: 56664715_1010809575795009_2415226076667052032_n.jpg (960x925, 62K)

My lineage is primarily Irish/German. The furthest back we know of is an Irish farmer in the early 1800s who came to America and had kids here. Everybody from there on out pretty much remained in the Pennsylvania area.

I'm a little proud, I guess. It would have been nice if those bastards hadn't all carried the genes for crippling alcoholism though, which kills every man on that side of my family.