Every day the decision to kill myself gets a little easier...

Every day the decision to kill myself gets a little easier. I've been making a lot of songs recently; usually I average a song every 6 months or so. But now it feels like things are comming to a head and subconsciously this is my way to write a suicide note.

m.soundcloud.com/realfunfuneral

Two anons requested my SoundCloud last night but I passed out before I saw your messages, so this is for you, where ever you are...

Attached: 1553824064760.jpg (349x349, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=49Gz0Jfp-jI
lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every song is about killing myself or just my general mental state, I have 4 more in the making that need some polishing.

Perhaps this is my way of declaring that I was here, I never knew love, and I know that I'm too old to learn when everyone else has developed so far.

I can only seem to connect with female shut-ins and fembots, but I have no way of meeting them. So instead I embrace the loneliness, I need physical comfort. Egirls can't give me that

>killing yourself while having a talent like this
Don't do this user... These are chill songs

Attached: 20190503_115554.jpg (628x583, 211K)

Thankyou, but talent can't make one happy, I might set up a gig one day once I get more songs in. My first and last show ever....there's another idea for a song...

See what I mean? I can't shut it off, I feel like I'm in an dream, my brains in overdrive

Having that thoughts doesn't means you should do it. You got a good voice, I guess you're under 35 and look alright. If it's physical comfort you seek you should be able to get it.

Attached: 4735AA6A99F54B61A5864FDC73A23BC1.jpg (469x671, 36K)

I'm 30, and the women around me see me as naive for believing in things like love, romance and exclusivity(I think). I'd like to meet new women, but I don't receive any messages or likes on OKC, Tinder, Bumble, or Feeld.

Something is wrong with me...

Please stream it when u do it

Theres the problem, you never grew out of your emo phase. It is okay to have emotions, but make the most of it and stop sulking dude. Musics alright.

Woman who use that platforms are looking for sex gods so it's normal to not get messages. You should meet them outside.

Fuck off shill you dont actually want to kill yourself youre just using it for attention and since youre such a soulless piece of shit its the only inspiration for your shitty music

attention is not the real goal here, but i agree about the depression being an inspiration for my music. and im saying that suicide does in fact feel like a nice idea.

i havent listened to emo in over a decade, ive been listening to a lot of electronic and IDM for a long time, its only recently after i decided to make a soundcloud that ive been listening to it again

It's happening to virtually all "millennial" guys everywhere.
The obvious trend is being surprised by the trash people who have declared themselves -- frequently by birthright -- the priesthood caste of our world.
Our world is being run by dogshit, subhuman, amoral trash, and that's why we feel alone.

Suppressed not surprised.

i prefer to meet people outside and face to face, but i have no idea how. how do people meet up with each other? ive been out of the dating scene for 8 years, im trying but i dont know how or where to start

im by no means a white knight or anything like that. i was mainly talking about the women that im friends with or hang out with. its kinda the main reason im not dating them. i dont want sex, i want a connection. i want the sex to be a by-product of that connection

Honestly I have no idea. Everyone I know is from school

Guitar sounds like a modest mouse song.

I never said you were listening to emo. Im saying you never outgrew the mindset, you are still an edgy emo kid on the inside and/or the guy that is emotional in college and attracts girls(but now you are too old and it doesnt work like that anymore) grow up, you are 30. You should have control of your emotions by now, thats why women arent attracted to you (or you are a 4/10). Grow up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=49Gz0Jfp-jI

Some people are just depressed because, again, society is being run by a bunch literally autistic geekmonsters who have no concept of morality beyond a Disney movie. The deliberate intention is divide us and make us feel emo.
If you are one of the mentioned geekmonsters, I invite you to go through rehab, as it will improve deep cognition and perhaps enable you to stop being so abjectly fucking evil.

I really appreciate your ability to create something. Goodness knows I can't. This isn't my cup of tea or anything, but I can't help but picture this being played at some Teen Choice Awards ceremony in 2006. I enjoy sad songs like anyone but I would suggest branching out musically. Listen to Daniel Johnston, Simon and Garfunkel, and The Carpenters and try to add some ideas from them into your songs, maybe look into classical guitar music (don't play it so I don't know what to suggest). Add extra instruments like makeshift percussion out of household objects or whistling. Don't be remembered for making mediocre emo stuff.

HA! its the same exact chords, honestly i was just being lazy with the guitar and decided "meh, two chords is enough"

i havent heared this song before, its nice though

thing is all through my 20's ive been very stoic/stonehearted. ive always been in very good control of my emotions, i was sad during those times too but i never let it show, i said just suck it up. ive been sucking it up since highschool. but now as im older im starting to let go a lot more. so ive been in control, i always have, its just this last couple of months i cant seem to do that anymore. whatever trick i used to use doesnt work anymore...

Trust me, Im not evil. Dont even begin with deep and metacognition talk I dont need that lessen from you. The world is shit, we all know that, but just accept it as the ride it is my dude and stop ruminating on the depressive shit. Its weak. If you want to excel in cognition, maybe dont try to let things outside of your control influence your life? You know what you have control of? Yourself, including your emotions so step up to the plate or get out with your weak minded bullshit. Also read the Enchiridion and actually put the ideas into practice.

t. tough love, but you need it dude

Stop using "tricks" and actually be it. See

all great artists, i listen to a lot of different musicians and types of music. for the most part ive always made ambient electronica and IDM sort of songs. i like them, but i cant seem to do them anymore. the other songs i have in the making will be including some piano and synths. also i should mention im a pianist, not a guitarist, but i own both instruments so yeah.

how am i evil? im not some incel that hates women, whatever floats your boat is none of my business, but again im not really into the whole hookup scene, id just like someone to talk to i guess

>I'm not evil.
Rehab.

It's good you don't need that lesson because I'm not teaching it to you.

Good voice with a neat tune.

ive lived like that all my life so far, i guess im just done with it. i agree the world is shit and people are shit, but i guess i still have hope for both of them. im very aware the problem isnt everyone else, its me. its always been me. im in control of my life i just dont want to live it alone anymore

I like the one called Fireworks and that Good Luck with that one. Good job.

Ha! This guy thinks he's cool!

>A higher moral standard than 0% of the population.

I'm the guy you are arguing with. Its gonna be a nope for me dawg, you are way below my mental plane. Have fun with whatever you do I guess. I guess they call you people "fake woke"?

I found letting go of hope and just enjoying the ride is the best way to go about it dude. You appreciate so much more that things are happening rather than will they happen

thank you, i appreciate it

id like to make it clear that i didnt start this thread to gather likes or promote myself or anything of that nature. i was just curious if there were others that feel the way i do. not so much depressed, but more specifically the feeling of gradually removing a lock on your brain preventing you from killing yourself.

like its not so much a bad idea anymore. morbid though yes, but maybe its important to ponder it here and there

Yeah, especially at this particular moment, you and your cohort seem like enlightened mental giants. How can us lower castes ever hope to measure up?

now see, that sounds kinda like an edgy teenager mentality. you wanna talk about me never growing up out of the emo mentality? good god at least im not some autistic edgelord

Thinking of death is perfectly healthy, if you dont, then there is something wrong with you....NPCs are a common culpirt

>It's weak
>weak minded bullshit
Why should someone be strong when faced with insurmountable obstacles? It's biological instinct to overcome challenges, learning and growing, but it's also very natural, when faced with one beating after another, to just give up. Some people are lucky and can thrive in their weaknesses, creating a niche for themselves. OP may be one such person. Emotions are as subjective as they get, and being able to control them is a skill. Not everyone has the same capacity and whether 0.1% or 30% of western society's population has that capacity is the question.
I'm hung up on the years when I was between 9 and 14 and have been revisiting old games, films, and books one last time. Each is less than I remembered it and this "unlocking" as you put it seems to fit how I feel. I have one more JRPG to play and then I'll take the last train to Clarksville.

Attached: 1557105381605.jpg (203x214, 18K)

How is appreciating the world around you in the present edgy again? I think you are caught up on the idea of losing hope is bad. You are probably someone who thinks death and despair is bad when in reality its just as essential as living and hope.

By the way, Heaven does have ways of dealing with uppity NPCs who think it's their innate right to consume the lives of humans. Just FYI.

Now go fuck some underaged south americans or something.

Attached: watchthis.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

>reddit tier typing
>reddit tier faux intellect
>inb4 my secret club

Tell us more about reddit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit

Attached: diy_crystals_1.webm (360x360, 1.36M)

>the most reddit possible response
Tell us more about how you're clever and we're stupid too, Lord.

it is our purpose as higher intelligence beings to master ourselves, that is our only real challenge is it not?

You're missing all kinds of definitions, so it seems to me like the task at hand is to figure out what a concept like "ourselves" even means. In fact we've yet to even figure out how to frame the question.

Oh masterful one.

>misses the joke
>is snarky
Good luck in life man, no wonder you don't get invited anywhere

i just wanted to find people to be depressed with...

;_;

>is snarky
>thinks nobody else is allowed to be snarky
How atypical.

Babies first acid trip logic? Fun.

Just having a rise m8, look how you are putting yourself on a pedestal XD im just dicking around

>basic observations about reality are acid trip logic
I guess you hallucinate motivational posters when you trip on acid.

its like two guys arguing thinking they are cool, pathetic virgins lol

Hey, I'm just the messenger. I never get invited anywhere.

Naw acid doesnt hit hard enough, more of a nightshade atropine/scopolamine guy

Look over there real hard for that then.

I just wanted a nice thread. ;_; fuck you guys.

Attached: 9svu63fohay21.jpg (1306x1494, 142K)

We can still make it nice, we can talk about suicide if you'd like. I understand that some people don't like emo music, but that's ok. I'm not expected to get recognition for my songs, I just had a lot to say. Ya know?