Is there anything more pathetic than wagecucks?

>But m-my job gives me purpose
You're literally a voluntary slave making money for shekelstein.

Attached: 1495149451123.jpg (409x409, 87K)

I work because if I didn't I'd be homeless.

Nothing is free and Autism bucks don't pay the bills.

Before you say to live with your parents or have passive income.

>Parents
Dead
>Passive income
You need to have money and invest time to learn how to create it.

> Much character buildin' tho.
Keep pretending your boss doesn't fuck married women who work there, fucks off as much as possible while calling out others for being lazy or steals from the company.

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x483, 80K)

I don't pretend that working sucks I just don't see any way out.

How are you avoiding working?

>Is there anything more pathetic than wagecucks?
Yeah. Frogposters.

Attached: 1531129899741.jpg (622x670, 126K)

I'd say the only thing that's more pathetic than a wagecuck is a wagecuck that doesn't even see or acknowledge his own enslavement.

I'm still a wagie, but at least I know where I'm at and I'm striving every day to build my passive income and ultimately escape society.

Stay strong, brethren. I've been at this for many years, and with proper dedication, you can escape too.

Attached: freedom.png (216x233, 4K)

The thing is that you actually need income to be a suitable candidate for friendships and love. If you're sitting in your room all day doing nothing like most NEETs do you'll get nowhere. Of course there's a handful of Chad NEETs who manage to get e-gf and e-friends but when we look at discord we mostly see lonely retards lurking in the servers, never talking, that's probably you. When you get a job it doesn't necessarily have to be misery like you preconceive. If you have a solid understanding of your job it actually feels rewarding and easy, and there's little to no mental stress. That's what is confidence and it puts you in positions were you capable of earning more and meeting new people. This helps you develop quicker and opens the door to more opportunities in your career or personal life.

NEETS have no purpose they only live for themselves by stuffing junk food into their mouths and watching political videos on youtube, and browsing incel forums. Keep coping frog boy

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

Slave? You still have to work even if you remove societal structure. It is mandatory for people to work or else you die. Humans were born to work. If you find that as cruel then you're probably weak and should seek a psychiatrist

Attached: iarFSAy.png (610x401, 477K)

Like I said, as soon as my passive income reaches a sustainable level, I will no longer need to work again.

>he didnt happen to be born into a luxurious life like i was

HAHA WOW WHAT A TOTAL QUEER

Attached: NEETs are no different than Chad.jpg (630x334, 64K)

Youre right. Everyone that is working should stop. What are you gonna do when there is no tendies to buy because the wageslaves quit and there arent any more being made?

Yeah and once your mommy and daddy die you'll rot and die cause they will no longer be able to enable your parasitic behavior.
>B-b but I'll get friends to support me.

Go fuck yourself, no one wants to support a NEET. Then at that point you'll realize that you don't even have the skills to be a wagecuck. How pathetic a NEET makes fun of wagecucks but has less skills than them.

OP whats your monthly NeetBux allotment and what are your living conditions?

Why do people have kids? They are literally just slaving away for something that consumes everything and produces absolutely nothing.

It's because they are building their future, you fuckin' dolts. Because some people actually thrive on contributing to the world around them and building up their skills and networks. Just because you are dysfunctional manchildren with no goals or dreams it doesn't mean everyone else should be too.

Eh, my job is ok.
It pays my bills, and I have plenty left over for beer, tendies, vidya, and guns.

Attached: Eggboy+wtf+how+much+oil+is+in+those+pans_4ce2ac_7015287.jpg (1200x1482, 205K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA wagies you are next

Attached: END.jpg (720x1280, 321K)

Bruh, you need at least a couple million invested before you can live comfortably off of passive income. By the time most people here could get to that point, the retirement game won't even be the same anyway. We are looking at mass technological unemployment and things like basic income by the year 2040.

This is the best way to put it. But normes try and dress it up like working at Taco Bell is some noble duty they must perform.

If you can find purpose sitting on your ass all day fapping to loli and binging netflix then fine, enjoy your life.
But your brain is literally damaged.

Even at a modest 5%, a nest egg well under 1M can support someone living in a cheap 2nd or 3rd world country. Google "leanfire" for details.

But my secret sauce is rental properties - I've already got good income coming in. A few more years, and it's adios to all of this society bullshit.

I don't want to work. I hate getting out of bed on the morning. I don't have time to do many things I like but if I don't I will die

>I don't want to work. I hate getting out of bed on the morning

This so much getting out of bed in the morning to go work is the worst feeling ever, especially if you're already depressed

If I didn't have a job how would I get paid to sit on a toilet and shit like I am doing now? Who is supposed to buy cannabis and booze for me if I don't get it myself?

I compose music and read ancient literature but go ahead and project your brainlet interests onto everyone.

I'm a tradie, but in society, that isn't leaps and bounds above a wagie. My parents cut support after I destroyed their trust, and fucked around in university for years. It's entirely my fault, and now this is the fate I'm left with. I'm hoping to find a gf that I can support through college with the hopes that I won't always have to do physical labor, but those chances are pretty slim. Typing it out like this feels like maybe I should start playing the lottery.

Attached: 5ak64dhsq4w21.jpg (1280x960, 95K)