Regret General

What is you're biggest regret?

Attached: 1557926897037.jpg (1000x864, 218K)

I spent 7 years a shut in, wasted my teens

My regret is immense and I feel like killing myself every day

Not going to college immediately to be a welder(lol) then quiting trade school then becoming a teacher. Wasted 7 years of my career.

That I am still alive

Entertaining the idea of a "finding a job i love" and not just going to college out of high school and getting a desk job

Transitioning into a male
Should've stayed a tomboy

Attached: 1510879487458.jpg (640x640, 183K)

Thisfskldflsdf

Attached: 1556788813285.gif (498x331, 1.53M)

hitting that kid in school with a chair

Did you butcher your pussy?

Attached: 1553538947907.gif (480x228, 1.32M)

I was granted disability at 19 and lived with my patents till I was 24, which meant I had $2,000/month and no bills.

Rather than saving up, I blew it all on cars and motorcycles. I could've saved up $100,000 over the course of those five years and still have had $330/month to spend on video games.
Today I'm 29 and have $9,000 to my name, a bucket-ass Peugeot and a small apartment with no chance of ever owning my own place.

Attached: B476899F-2FFE-42FF-9FCC-418C225BC255.jpg (1306x1242, 419K)

not hitting that kid in school with a chair

Fortunately no, but I have a 1.5in clit that gets erect when I am aroused

desu it's pretty cool

Attached: 1534474485902.jpg (509x557, 26K)

that i was born

>cars and motorcycles
serves you right faggot

I have no regret, because even if I were given a time machine, or woke up as a kid again I'd just fuck it up again

Attached: IMG_20190129_015337.jpg (610x611, 23K)

You ever fucked some girl with that?

t.fembot

Literally impossible plus I like men
The length when aroused is only around 2 inches so it's pointless
Plus it's not thick at all
Like the same width of a regular clit

Not choosing the right type of wife (should have chosen an Asian qt)
Not finishing my school (about to start again)
Not saving all the money I have spent on weed and hash the past 17 years of smoking (I've quit for about 1 year now)
Etc etc I've got enough regrets and then some

Attached: qtqtqtqtqtqtqtqt.jpg (651x960, 61K)

Not getting with the one girl who was coming onto me when I was 16. I have never gotten female attention since. It was my one chance.

>What is you're biggest regret?
I think I know what YOU'RE biggest regret is, OP! AHAHAHAHA

OP WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS TYPO!

EVERYONE GET HIS ASS

Actively being a lying scumbag who manipulates the people around me for my own good. Also being able to recognize this shitty behavior yet not being compassionate enough to stop it.

I do it to everyone except my friends, who for some reason I value more than most of my family.

not pushing that annoying motherfucker in my class that constantly did that annoying tsk tsk tsk sound down the grand canyon when no-one was looking. he did kill himself tough after his gf left him

Don't know where you're from but in the US you can't save up disability/welfare money. They cut off your benefits if you save beyond a certain amount.

Not getting into bitcoin when I found out about it back in 2010.

I kinda wish that was the case here. Then I'd have an excuse to just blow my money on frivolous entertainment. But these days I save $450/month even though I'm covered by a cradle-to-the grave welfare safety net and realistically don't have to save any money at all. But saving up feels right.

not experiencing things people normally experience during their youth because of body dysmorphia and being a shut in. also this wish i hadnt been a dumb preteen back then and invested on it while it was cheap

Being such a fucking pussy. Never lost my virginity despite many occasions because of this.

Does she have any proof lmao

I know that feel. I actually could have gotten laid several times as a teen if i hadn't been too much of a pussy to try.
Then i became a shut-in NEET and now it's too late.