Have you ever considered getting a GF?

Have you ever considered getting a GF?

Attached: kara-members-flaunt-abs-for-new-fitness-video-pics-20150604-1.jpg (692x544, 102K)

Yes mate, once upon a time. Then I got one and eventually broke up. Now I don't care about having a gf so whatever I guess.

Sometimes, but then I remember why that's a bad idea.

Naa, I got to put myself in order before thinking of anyone else

Yes, but it is unlikely i will find someone compatible though.

Any girl who likes 40k around here?

Yes. Thousands of times. In each scenario she's crying. I can't see a woman being happy with me.

I've thought about it many times, but I don't know how.

It's too much work... But when I see couples outside, my heart breaks a little.. knowing I will (probably) never have that. But it's too much fucking work. I'll just stick with my weed and my alcohol and maybe lose my virginity to a prostitute.

Wow, I had never thought about doing that before. Now I am Chad. Thank you OP!

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Why should i submit to the vaginal jew where I have to spend money on it and be its personal jester all to get a chance to shove my dick into a wet axe wound? 2D is vastly superior and I can do whatever the hell I want without having to answer to some slag.

Yes. I have one and it feels great.

Only when my parents day they say they want grandkids.
It can't be done so it isn't worth thinking about

every time I fall in love, either she disappears from my life or she shouts "HERP DERP I'M TAKEN!!!" before I even hint at confessing

$40k? you better explain. I'm a broke single mom

Attached: singlemothers.jpg (720x720, 62K)

Tried and didn't worked
Guess it was my own fault and I was too scared to act when I had the chance

I have no idea how to meet women, and can't start conversations with strangers. I don't know how.

I'm gay why would I want a girlfriend?

Not him, but that's a very different type of 40k.

I dont actually want a gf, I just want a sex toy I can have fun with and put away when I'm done with her. Dating is painful and a hassle.

Attached: XFkibLc.png (1000x1375, 474K)

I'm open to the possibility of a relationship but I don't chase after it.

Like the other user said, it is a very different kind of 40k.

I am not even in usa.

Yeah. I have also considered being an astronaut. At this point I'm not sure which is more out of reach.

A few times when I was younger. Made myself a fool.