If you're a shy white guy, i got news for you. black girls literally want to be your mommy...

if you're a shy white guy, i got news for you. black girls literally want to be your mommy. put aside your prejudice and live a little user. also share your black gf stories

Attached: 1551595969977.jpg (625x767, 123K)

>black girls literally want to be your mommy.
Black girls are literally all submissive. Stop lying.

I like the girl on the left, but the girl on the right has cool hair.

I'm sure her hair is what you find cool.

>She-boons
No thanks,I prefer to stay STD free and that smell is a bonerkiller

dude those girls aren't even black. faggot

>implying they would ever go for a robot.

They're only pretty because they clearly have some white in them. Those facial features are not those of a pure negroid.

Where do I apply for black gf

Why would you lie to me user. I already suffer enough.

>not realizing all facial features stemmed from africa
take a basic evolution class please

>and that smell is a bonerkiller
I don't think you've ever had a whiff of pussy in your life.

White girls are sluttier than most black girls anyway. Not many people date black girls, but white bitches get passed around daily.

>Not realising all life originated in the ocean hence "Africans" don't exist
Please get a better argument sweaty yikes

Half of them have chlamydia though.

Not all combinations of facial features, skin tones, and hair colors originated form Africa.

Whites don't own narrow facial features retard

>shy
KEK, black girls are the least likely of all women to want a shy guy.
You're better off looking for an oriental asian, or middle easterner.

Attached: 1556273770699.jpg (1125x1351, 234K)

What the fuck has that to do with pussysmall, idiot?
I can hardly stand beside any black no matter the gender in public transport without puking from the smell. Does not matter if its a sweaty unwashed fuck or one straight from the shower it is always there, and it is disgusting

And I should take one of their females to bed? No fucking thanks.

There's no fucking way I'm bringing a black gf to my house, my parents are racist as fuck, my uncles and cousins would also meme the shit out of me.

If she agrees to never met my family, sure.

>Not many people date black girls
Black guys do. There are black babies born everyday.

bullshit, orientals and mudslimes venerate whites and expect us to act like men. african american qts know we're harmless but give us pussy and cuddles because tyrone's too busy bussin juggs with the homies to worship her feet. if anyone is getting shafted by black women it's black men. they save all their shit tests for you guys.

Thought you were referring to the smell of their pussies, but it turns out you're just an inbred racist in general.

I never understood the "black people smell like shit" meme. Every black person I've encountered in Canada seems to have good hygiene. Usually it's white Anglo American inbreds with trash hygiene. European immigrants have the best, it seems.

Lol op I suggest you listen to some R&B music by female singers. A good starter song would be "Cater 2 U". Black women are incredibly submissive to alpha/Tyrone/whatever their type is and they hate playing the mommy role for any grown ass man.

>too busy... to worship her feet
And I suggest you listen to some R&B by men. It's full of all kinds of body worshipping shit like that. Black women don't want to be anyone but their children's mommy.

>and expect is to act like men
...and is that bad?
Whites type the saddest shit in racemixing threads

This shit is stupid. As a black woman myself, I DESPISE SHY MEN. Especially ones that never say anything and just give you looks or stare.

*z-formation snap*

It isn't hygiene, as I have stated you dumbfuck.

Clearly, reading comprehension stops once the 'omg an ebil gnazi' mode activates, huh?

Well negroids certainty don't. Therefore, she is not full nig.

White men seem to only want women who can LARP as their mothers or their daughters. As pervasive as feminism is in white American culture, they seem to hate the idea of being in an equal and adult relationship with a woman.

Nah, the point is you're a retard and the "smell" is in your head. You get uncomfortable around blacks because you're a spinless little pussy faggot that can't stand up for himself.

>'omg an ebil gnazi'

Are you fucking 14? Holy shit r9k is filled with fucking college babies and high schoolers now, isn't it?

I'd like you to meet the Fulani of West Africa.

Attached: FF7BF2BD-411C-43EB-BC3A-A73A458B7A22.jpg (600x651, 41K)

Are you done projecting your insecurites, leaflefty?

>dis one big lipped exception proves that niggas is white

OP actually is not meming at all. This is NOT a shill campaign. I just started talking to one last week and she surprised me by picking me up from work so I didn't have to walk and we've already kissed. She sends me what she wears every morning. Shes a literal 10/10. There is fucking hope for us lads.

Attached: 1541382240639.jpg (1190x839, 157K)

No. African Americans are the descendants of West Africans. Fulani live in a West Africa. There are many blacks with narrow features or light skin but don't have much white ancestry at all.

That's not being a "mommy", that's just caring about you. Ask her to do some weird mommy shit and see how low her attraction to you plummets. Black women don't want to be your mothers.

>i is a white nigga
Ok negro.

>taking the mommy meme literally and revealing power level
jesus christ user

Where do I go for a black gf?
God damn, right is so pretty.

if they wanted me they would talk to me.

I refuse to argue with an ignorant fool

Attached: 67C804DB-5D67-42D4-B8A4-C11C01B4EB37.jpg (464x650, 58K)

I haven't seen a black woman in years, and I dont think I ever seen a good looking one

I have no mommy fetish so naturally, fetishizing mothers would make no sense to me. What does this mommy shit mean then if it doesn't mean a woman taking on a motherly role?

>we iz wite ppl n shiet.

I just want someone that genuenly cares about me and wants to see me succeed. I actually don't know what OP was referring to other than qt black gf wanting autistic nice white guys

>ignorant
The ultimate negro comeback.

No they don't and there are no black girls in my country.

Share pics with us please. We promise not to show anyone else.

Attached: How-to-do-The-Girl-Filter-on-Snapchat-1.jpg (604x1200, 96K)

That's called a normal loving supportive woman. When you call a woman a mommy gf, it implies that you don't want to grow up, you want a woman to look after and care for you the way she would a child rather than a grown man. I think that's what op was talking about, not what you're saying.

Refer to this weird shit

fake and gay.

First and foremost, finding a virgin black girl is ten times more difficult than finding a white one.

Also, finding a cute black girl is 100 times more difficult than finding a white one.

Also, finding an educated, smart, cute black girl is 1000 times more difficult than finding a white one.

all I ever wanted was a black gf but I'm not good enough for one I wouldn't even care if she was a virgin or below average

Attached: 32-322339_sad-pepe-transparent-png-pepe-sad.jpg (820x566, 134K)

>0% chance of finding a white girl with any of those
Goes without saying user

That's not a black. Looks like an Arab or Indian/Paki.

They look gross and I bet they smell awful

What if I'm not white?

Original Gangsta

A fucking leaf promoting miscegenation

No, she's 100% black. She's Fulani, more than likely from Nigerian. Her clothes are even more confirmation. I research African cultures for fun user. This is what I mean, Caucasians don't own narrow features.