Why does everything gotta be racial with you guys

I genuinely. do believe that being a robot transcends race and ethnicity because the thing is women like attractive men and attractiveness comes in all races
You ask the vast majority of women if they had to choose between an average looking black guy and Chris Evans the women will overwhelmingly pick Chris Evans and vice versa you ask a majority of women if they had to choose between an average looking white guy and Idris Elba and the women will overwhelmingly pick Idris Elba
and another important thing is that If you're white you're gonna be most likely cucked by another white guy and If you're black you're gonna be cucked by another black guy
Chads come in all colors as well as robots and Incels

Attached: 1557494194823.jpg (814x960, 110K)

Blacks can't be robots because they have BBCs.

>richburg
not even surprised.

like I said they got cucked by other black guys

yeah yeah sure whatever, i still dont like blacks and muslims,im a robot allright,i have a shity life, that doesnt mean im going to like other people just because they also have a shity life,so fuck you you fucking nigger

Racebait just gets spammed a lot. Jow Forums is Jow Forums and /leftypol/'s shitposting ground at this point, which is what Jow Forums was for, thanks for fucking nothing mods.
Robots are outcasts by definition. It doesn't make sense to say you can't be a robot because of racial stereotypes.

Jow Forums has invaded this board. It's fuckin sad. I have become heavily influenced by the shit I see on pol. I've only been browsing there a few months, never posting, but already I have become "redpilled." Well, not completely. I am not stupid enough to fall for some of the bullshit on there. But racial stuff... I see so much shit about crime statistics, how black people ruin communities, etc... I wish I could unlearn all that stuff.

You can thank the kikes for making interracial societies. Do you think Icelanders or Japanese people ever think about blacks? No, because there aren't any there.

>waaah i don't like politics!
politics are an allowed topic on this board so quit bitching

ayyy lmaaooo
original ffs

Attached: shieeet.png (1432x886, 1.56M)

>waaah why don't you like 24/7 racebait thread
Sorry I'll stop hating Blacked threads because the board has no topic. Glug glug glug, I LOVE BBC now, thanks user!

>why does everything gotta be racial with you guys
Well let me tell you now, OP
It's a three letter word that starts with J
And everything here would be OK
If it weren't for them shilling race and gays
You may ask, who might this be?
Well look at your OP image and see
The name made up of Rich and Burg
And say again those dreaded words:
Jow Forums was right again

Attached: image.jpg (1132x606, 699K)

So are gay threads, yet I'd be shocked if you weren't getting triggered by them

>why does everything gotta be racial with you guys
Go to Jow Forums retard, plenty of mutually respected blackbots here. They hate normalfag blacks like you too. Just ignore those few robot fags who don't understand that the brotherhood that robotdom brings transcends anything like race, religion, or political ideology. This is not to say disagreements cant be had between robots, but every robot, must in the end, civilly agree to disagree if an argument is going nowhere.

What's the point if nobody is going to see it

There is an article about how one black man infected so many women in Iceland.

>that will show her
>Ima off myself
lmao

Chads are basically their own race, they might come in different colours but there is a pretty distinct "chad phenotype" that you can recognise.
Black male models and white male models look more like one another than the white model looks like an average white guy or the black one does to an average black guy

most of it is bullshit. statistics are used to justify literally anything. seek independent sources

Blue Pill
>Donald Trump did it

Red Pill
>The Jews did it

Black Pill
>Women did it

Iron Pill
>Carbs and fluoride did it

White Pill
>You did it

Honk Pill
>Liberalism did it

Shikamaru Pill
>Moderators did it

I don't think anyone is just one pill.

Attached: funny-baby-boomers-meme-4-5b683b5c289a8__700.jpg (700x695, 181K)

>Black pill: Women did it
No that's Incel pill
Black pill is: Humanity collectively did it but they don't have agency anyway due to genetics deciding their entire personality, and that every political happening right now is just those clumps of generated traits doing what is in their best "interest"