How come all of the super rare intelligent girls are usually boring, bitter and ugly?

How come all of the super rare intelligent girls are usually boring, bitter and ugly?

Attached: tIJqKnFws6KQ5myVFPBywAw0GGO7mPb0gdrbyFzXmW8.jpg (576x767, 48K)

it was God's decision

being ugly tends to make you a social outcast so you start studying and never go out and the other 2 traits come along

I found that most I came across were actually hot as hell and very interesting to talk to. Bitter is mostly true but they dislike they own gender nearly as much as the average robot.

Often, attractive people are genetically gifted with intellect as well. It's a stupid media trope of hot air-head both with both men and women. I figure this is caused by people being more willing to help and want to be around/support those who are physically attractive, so they can flourish much easier than a true uggo. I'm sure there are also many examples of people who get everything so easily due to their hotness, that they never try as well.

Attached: ni95mZX.jpg (2859x2270, 880K)

They're not. You're a fucking retard making shit up.

Lots of stacies are smart, at least book-wise. There are smart uggos too, those have nice personalities when they arent mentally fucked up, like all ugly girls they are way more open to males. I still might prefer the dumb slutty stacies though.

Attached: 9cb8542b6b641ca6727f82f2158b18cd.jpg (714x1000, 529K)

>Often, attractive people are genetically gifted with intellect as well
Lol no they're really not. Hot girls never have to develop it because they get everything anyways without having to think about anything

You cannot be intelligent if you dont take good care of your health and appearance. Appearance is usually important in what kind of job you get or friends you make. Most of the actually intelligent girls are super hot.

However, you might be talking about trivial shit like girls with average intelligence but know all the same jap cartoons or philosophers as you do. Or girls who dedicated their life to science or management? Those girls are interesting, but not overly intelligent.

It's called the halo effect dumbasses, they aren't smart you just think they are because they're hot

Halo effect is on first impressions and can work the other way too retard. Aka an intelligent girl is going to seem more physically attractive than she really is. But thats a useless term anyway. You cannot be intelligent if you routinely make unintelligent decisions about how you look and your health.

Same reason super intelligent men are usually boring, bitter, and ugly

In my country there's a proverb:

"a girl can be smart, cute, lovely --- at most two of these three things".

Meaning because they're not OP is full of shit?

anyone who hates their own gender isn't intelligent

I doubt you would understand the really intelligent ones.

because trying to make yourself attractive "interesting" and amiable to impress men is something only stupid women would buy into. intelligent girls basically figured out the female equivalent of mgtow

have you never seen a linux neckbeard? they're pretty smart and positively hideous. usually if you're intelligent you pursue some area of study intently which necessarily precludes grooming and shit which takes time and is distracting. also how many attractive university professors have you actually seen? especially in hard fields like math

bro go in a hospital and look how attractive the nurses and med students are.

>bro go in a hospital and look how attractive the nurses and med students are.
They aren't. Look at the girls who study STEM that are smart and you'll see that the smart chicks are ugly as hell

Women only date up: if they are very intelligent and successful, it's harder to find someone more intelligent and succesfull than they are and thus they get frustrated.
Zelda Fitzgerald said that the best wish you can make to a daughter is for her to be beautiful and dumb like a rock, only then she will know rral happiness

Smart people tend to be taller (an attractive trait) and have more symmetrical faces according to scientific studies. I went to an upper class area of my state and was struck by how much taller everyone seemed to be on average. They were also thinner, and yes, more attractive.

>yes, more attractive.
Better genetics are better genetics.
I was a top-tier debater in high school. I thought it was funny how the movies usually showed smart people as ugly and nerdy. But in real life, the high level debate chicks were both really smart and really attractive.

>Smart people tend to be taller
kek and no
> have more symmetrical faces according to scientific studies
lol no
> I went to an upper class area of my state and was struck by how much taller everyone seemed to be on average. They were also thinner, and yes, more attractive.
Richer people tend to be healthier yes, but it's almost never the woman that's the smart one earning the money in the relationship

>>Smart people tend to be taller
>kek and no

Not that user, but it's true, actually.

Height and IQ are somewhat correlated.

>t. never went to a prestigious institution

>ugly
pic unrelated

Im only one of those insults
I mean, if you consider 119iq to be intelligent at least
And I hope I'm not bitter

If you're ugly you have a lot more time on your hands. I picked up coding in highschool due to me being a social outcast.

What skills have you anons picked up due to the large amount of time you have due to your lack of a social life?

Attached: 1493832129682.jpg (1800x1196, 1.29M)

Guitar. I've been playing for over a decade now but when I was in high school I was the only person who could sweep pick. It never got me a gf though

Ah welllll........
Origami, Japanese, drawing, German, Russian, swedish, Norwegian, guitar, piano, programming (mostly web shit), bass guitar, writing, and Czech
Also I made my own language which I won't share because it's not fleshed out enough
(me)

How good are you at speaking Czech?

You think mistake cynicism with intelligence rather than raw problem-solving ability (what intelligence actually is)

That's why you think intelligent girls are ugly. Because ugliness breeds cynicism. You have a mistaken mental model of the world. Just go to any Ivy League campus and you'll see a lot of attractive Stacy-type women walking around that likely have 30-40 IQ points on you.

Physical attractiveness and intelligence is only a significant connection in men and not women.

Read a study or two and you will find that it is true that intelligent men tend to be more naturally physically attractive, for women, their natural looks (not changes to your appearance that you can control) do not have a relation to their intelligence.

What you're saying doesn't validate what OP said though, otherwise you would see a negative correlation between intelligence and attractiveness among women rather than no relationship.

Likely that attractiveness among intelligent women is distributed in the same way that attractiveness is distributed among all women

Started learning not very long ago, most of what I can say is greetings and goodbyes and yes/no
So, no, not yet

fucking lmao if you actually believe this. assuming OP is of average intelligence (he's likely above average since he is an internet addict who browses this shitboard, but I'm giving you as little rope to hang yourself with as possible) this would imply the existence of "a lot of attractive Stacy-type women" with 130 - 140 IQ. I'm currently undergoing the STEM meme so I know there are plenty of women with 120+ IQ out there but they're never more than average looking. and women with 140 IQ basically don't exist, not on the same test men take. the odds of several of them going to the same university AND being good looking is infinitesimal.

Pretty girls don't need to do literally anything. They will be taken care of by any boner they come across. Fat uggos have to work a bit. Develop a personality, expand their minds.

>kek and no
>lol no

How do you think you can just say this without any empirical evidence?

I don't think intelligent women are super rare, or that they are usually ugly.
The thing is, women can do so much for themselves just by looking pretty.

If you are a good looking woman, the intelligent thing to do is just keep being that. If you just want a good life as easily as possible, that is.
If you are boring and ugly woman, then you have to resort to intelligence.
So it's more like there are some intelligent sluts, but they have 0 reason to use their intelligence and men will never see it.